Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lid posted:

Ryan Satins show was cancelled by fox five days ago and I guess his wwe contract ain't getting renewed because look what just happened

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1701282384287768814?t=1Qoc_ftJ7kiccURfwg14Mg&s=19

If AEW needs a more annoying Jimmy Fallon you’ll be the first person they call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Lid posted:

He waited til the very end to say if AEW doesn't listen to him it will go the way of the UWF. The UWF had a "Midget World Championship" and one ppv ever with 500 people in attendance.

Man, imagine if Tony actually was as wild as Herb Abrams.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

JUNGLE BOY posted:

If AEW needs a more annoying Jimmy Fallon you’ll be the first person they call

We already have RJ City

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

We already have RJ City

This is the maddest I've ever been online

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

We already have RJ City

rude

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

We already have RJ City

Got his rear end

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

We already have RJ City

The loving takes today, ruthless poo poo from people

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Shard posted:

Thoughts on X?

jay_sherman_the_critic_it_stinks.bmp

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Sad day
https://twitter.com/DemWrestling/status/1701285997655277831?s=20

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

This is the worst thing to ever happen on September 11th since this

https://twitter.com/MrJacobCohen/status/1436742214311415808

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Big Swole never got signed in the first place we’d never have seen Tony reach Peak Poster Power so in conclusion #ThankYouSwole

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

What about Action Brunson?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Venomous posted:

it's worth noting that Saraya, one of the most popular wrestlers in the history of the WWE, is AEW women's champion right now, and she is (a) completely washed (b) not afaik a huge draw anymore (c) taking up far more space than someone like, idk, Buddy Matthews (who imo loving rules and needs to be pushed harder)

Tony totally put the belt on Saraya for a hometown pop and now he's busy refreshing Mercedes Mone's personal Facebook to find out when she's cleared to take it off her.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TinTower posted:

Tony totally put the belt on Saraya for a hometown pop and now he's busy refreshing Mercedes Mone's personal Facebook to find out when she's cleared to take it off her.

I think he probably put it on her because that's a feud they both want to do.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

We already have RJ City

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

A Fancy Hat posted:

CM Punk is busy watching BTE frame by frame to find out if someone being called "shrimp dick" is a dig at him or if Colt Cabana has inserted any subliminal messages between frames of Ryan Nemeth walking funny.
He learned it from the WWE truther video that kept zooming in on his rear end.

I still can't believe that's a real thing that happened.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Shard posted:

"Thoughts on X?"

it's utter dogshit

I mean, so was Twitter, but at least it wasn't Stormfront 2.0

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Venomous posted:

it's utter dogshit

I mean, so was Twitter, but at least it wasn't Stormfront 2.0

It really was

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

cagliostr0 posted:

It really was

no, no, Twitter under the previous shower of twats at least pretended to kick out some Nazis after looking the other way and harumphing for too long

they had a safety team, even if it was an ineffective piece of poo poo

it utterly enabled Nazis, but not nearly to the same extent as it does now under Musk

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Concerning

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Venomous posted:

no, no, Twitter under the previous shower of twats at least pretended to kick out some Nazis after looking the other way and harumphing for too long

they had a safety team, even if it was an ineffective piece of poo poo

it utterly enabled Nazis, but not nearly to the same extent as it does now under Musk

The old trust and safety team did gently caress all to stop the maps and Nazis and zoos. The only meaningful difference between Twitter and X is that now you get sent a check for being the dregs of society.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is dumb and also it's wild how Elon being insane made everyone forget Jack was also the same insane

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Gumball Gumption posted:

This is dumb and also it's wild how Elon being insane made everyone forget Jack was also the same insane

Jack literally publicly agreed with Elon on removing the block feature like a month or two ago, he just seems normal in comparison cause he's not making himself the main character of the internet like every god drat day like Elon does

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

He’s insane but not the same strain of insane

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The Colliders saw that a woman is going to be on their show and they’re fuming

https://twitter.com/junejutsukaisen/status/1701672984384024983?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1701702504764088831?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Christ, not even my derangement syndrome is that bad

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

bartok posted:

I really wanted to like Big Swole because she looks like a badass but she was not good in the ring.

Dynamite TONIGHT!

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
AEW allowing wömen on muh Collision, disgusting.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seams posted:

The Colliders saw that a woman is going to be on their show and they’re fuming

https://twitter.com/junejutsukaisen/status/1701672984384024983?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

This is just an average AEW thread post tbh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JUNGLE BOY posted:

This is just an average AEW thread post tbh

It's every NienNunb post since Punk got fired

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

get his rear end

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Please be kind to my friend NN - He's trying his best

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Shard posted:

Please be kind to my friend NN - He's trying his best

Fragile gimmick , fragile fingers, weak mind, weak posting

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Rarity posted:

It's every NienNunb post since Punk got fired
for his sake, i hope punk genome federation starts up within the next five years

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Guillermus posted:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Guillermus posted:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love how much this account hates AEW that he has to say CMLL, who constantly makes demands of who New Japan books or doesn't book, even on co-promoted shows is a great partner.

https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1701827720848736633

It is very beast that CMLL does this, obviously.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
One of the nice things about Collision was that the women's matches were generally pretty good, obviously being based around Kris Statlander and some underutilized talent like Mercedes Martinez and Diamante could get in there and get some longer matches. I will be a little disappointed but mostly just unsurprised if that goes away and it's just another show for the mediocre white women to slowly plod around in, but I'm also not feeling particularly deranged about them bringing in Britt for a show in Pennsylvania. Gotta move tickets somehow.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

One of the nice things about Collision was that the women's matches were generally pretty good, obviously being based around Kris Statlander and some underutilized talent like Mercedes Martinez and Diamante could get in there and get some longer matches. I will be a little disappointed but mostly just unsurprised if that goes away and it's just another show for the mediocre white women to slowly plod around in, but I'm also not feeling particularly deranged about them bringing in Britt for a show in Pennsylvania. Gotta move tickets somehow.

Jade had her big return last week but sure yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I love how much this account hates AEW that he has to say CMLL, who constantly makes demands of who New Japan books or doesn't book, even on co-promoted shows is a great partner.

https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1701827720848736633

It is very beast that CMLL does this, obviously.

CMLL always sounds like the worst to work with give the demands they have but they also have Arena Mexico and Atlantis so it's a wash