Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

That's a special effect from diablo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Webbeh posted:

YouTube thumbnail design is an abomination and affront to bird.

and as Garry Nolan said, if you're gonna debunk - write a paper
I don't know who the gently caress that Spinal Tap cosplayer is but I know at least some of the people involved with these stupid mummies are scientists that published their data
I'm gonna frolic in the weirdness until a scientist says "no more fun"

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

all I'm saying is if it's 20 that are even remotely similar and believable at that scale, it goes beyond some goofball
that's artistry and madness at like a serial killer level of focus

there is a cottage industry in south america for fake artifacts, including fake mummies (with corresponding cat scans / x-rays) as recently as the 2010s. it's not some bored genius but just someone putting their art degree to work gluing bones together without any real understanding of anatomy.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

I've got a mate who works in movie props and he'd whack out twenty of those suckers in a week if you gave him a few grand

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zoobtro posted:

Peru seems like a pretty hosed up place

there's a cool museum of pre-columbian art in Cusco. they have some pretty rad erotic pottery and some kinda look like aliens

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Objurium posted:

sombering.

Lmao

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

neutral milf hotel posted:

there's a cool museum of pre-columbian art in Cusco. they have some pretty rad erotic pottery and some kinda look like aliens

Now this is Disclosure

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Rickshaw posted:

there is a cottage industry in south america for fake artifacts, including fake mummies (with corresponding cat scans / x-rays) as recently as the 2010s. it's not some bored genius but just someone putting their art degree to work gluing bones together without any real understanding of anatomy.

It's an alien actually

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
dumbass didn't even watch the video

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

sir, please, contain yourself

leave those aliens alone!

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

I have found evidence of even more alien mummies, shocklingly in high schools across america:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
those don't even look like aliens

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
mods please be more vigilant about cleaning up the trolls, thanks

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Hubbert posted:

sir, please, contain yourself

leave those aliens alone!

they're not even pussies! they're ovipositors!

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Hooplah posted:

they're not even pussies! they're ovipositors!

2 birds one stone. Or orb.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
if you ever decide to visit Peru, and I recommend going, be sure to visit Puno, which sits on Lake Titicaca. I know there's lore of underwater UAP bases in that lake, whatever, but there's definitely some crazy energy there.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
This all looks pretty fuckin real to me, but people are saying this kind of thing has been revealed to be a fraud before; if someone has a source showing similar mummies presented and scanned with CT imagery that have since been debunked then please post it.

What it looks like to me is that Mexico's govt has pre-empted the US's bumbling attempts at disclosure and presented their findings in a way specifically framed as anti-nuclear weapons, their argument being that UFOs are buzzing around and we are one mistake away from launching nukes, of which there are many thousand in the world distributed among at least 9 countries

Their new UAP footage matches the footage of the thing Iran was trying to shoot down earlier this year

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
maybe it's the fact that the lake is at ~4km elevation has something to do with the sensory overload :shrug:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

maussan's piñatas

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

if you ever decide to visit Peru, and I recommend going, be sure to visit Puno, which sits on Lake Titicaca. I know there's lore of underwater UAP bases in that lake, whatever, but there's definitely some crazy energy there.

:agreed:
it’s a very cool place and there are some very weird stories about the government there

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Titicaca, one of my favourite words when first learning geography. Very goony.

or two words?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the fancy Mexican Navy doctor guy everyone is citing for authority is a fraudster who tried to pass off a mummified kid as a Roswell alien with Maussen in 2015, lol

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

Turpitude posted:

This all looks pretty fuckin real to me, but people are saying this kind of thing has been revealed to be a fraud before; if someone has a source showing similar mummies presented and scanned with CT imagery that have since been debunked then please post it. \

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DmDHF6jN9A&t=421s

Watch from 7:03

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

the fancy Mexican Navy doctor guy everyone is citing for authority is a fraudster who tried to pass off a mummified kid as a Roswell alien with Maussen in 2015, lol

okay so you've never made a mistake, good to know

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

okay so you've never made a mistake, good to know

I voted for Obama twice :/

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

Since reality doesn't really exist I've chosen to believe that the mummies are real

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
guy finds a fake alien mummy, is disgraced, dedicates his life to finding a real alien mummy to rehabilitate his reputation and then DOES IT

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

they don't even look real. they have that flattened gumby look of a beginner learning sculpture who isn't yet confident working in all three dimensions. the surface has a featureless plaster look instead of resembling anatomy. their internals are a haphazard mishmash of bones that reveals a lack of understanding of the kinematics or anatomy. the source is jaime maussan. put it side by side with a real mummy and just take a look.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

well maybe 1000 years ago the aliens used to psychicly animate lovely little human mummies and use them as avatars to talk to people but then they figured out we thought that was gross and weird so they stopped

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Rickshaw posted:

put it side by side with a real mummy and just take a look.

done

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I have photos and video of real aliens and anyone who sends me $20 gets to see them

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Rickshaw posted:

the source is jaime maussan.

turns out not everyone itt is old take it as a good thing fresh meat and all

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

this is the only video I can find on the subject during my own searches. is there anything that has been published in scientific journals or is this the best debunk we have? He cites a bunch of stuff written in cyrillic, for example, which I could only possibly take his word for

supposedly there were DNA tests done at lakehead university that debunk this, does anyone have a link to those reports? not sure how to find them

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

it's only $50 to buy a digital copy from them but if you send me $20 I'll send you a pirated version. deal of your life.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i can see why people do the whole alien hoax thing. you get attention, probably make dozens of dollars, and you get to tell a fun little story to an ever-shrinking audience of crazy people until you get bored. and even if you're conclusively proven to be a fraud or whatever you can still get bookings at ufo conferences like paul bennewitz

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

lmaoooo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i already posted an alien picture and everyone can look at it for free

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

hey j’rooti this could be us but you playin

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
healthy young puppeteer goes to Peru, finds llama skull, gets pumped full of government black project funds and changes--ALIENS! many such cases!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

my bony fealty posted: