Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

https://twitter.com/digimonweb_net/status/1697436615122039066?t=bBPce5nFK3PdONd87KZK0w&s=19

The new angels and Dominimon were added to the DRB. My man Dominimon finally gets acknowledged and has official high quality Bandai art. It only took 21 years...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Blaze Dragon posted:

https://twitter.com/digimonweb_net/status/1697436615122039066?t=bBPce5nFK3PdONd87KZK0w&s=19

The new angels and Dominimon were added to the DRB. My man Dominimon finally gets acknowledged and has official high quality Bandai art. It only took 21 years...

And funny thing is that his profile actually makes his obscurity part of his lore

Also while we've gotten plenty of Digimon who have attacks involving summoning, ArchAngemon might be the first one to do so that involves other proper Digimon(cause while some of the other summon attacks have technically been described as being Digimon too none of them* have ever been treated as existing outside of their usage as an attack)

*well besides KoDokugumon but the final canon version of it is quite different from the version Dokugumon uses for its attack

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I really would like to see Regulusmon sometime, but we’ve already got three other Mega level Leomon variants

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Among other cards (including Biyomon, which is quite good), the cat dropped. I'm just gonna post the new yellow cards for right now, even if I find the Biyomon more personally interesting. The Tentomon Waiting Room is still open.

quote:

Tapirmon BT15-033 C <03>
Rookie | Vaccine | Holy Beast

<Barrier>

quote:

Wizardmon BT15-036 C <03>
Champion | Data | Wizard

<Blocker>
[On Play] [On Deletion] By trashing the top or bottom card of your security stack, 1 of your opponent's Digimon gets -6000 DP until the end of your opponent's turn.

quote:

Gatomon BT15-037 SR <03>
Champion | Vaccine | Holy Beast

When an effect trashes this card from your security stack, you may play this card without paying the cost.
<Barrier>
[All Turns] (Once Per Turn) When a card is removed from your security stack, gain 1 memory.
---
Inherited: <Barrier>

Tapirmon is basically pack filler, nothing too interesting there. I appreciate that Wizardmon can help you get your Gatomon in play, that feels appropriate for the show. Some people seem to be excited for Gatomon, but I'm not a yellow player, so I guess it's neat.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I love the art on that Wizardmon.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
New Loogas.

quote:

Loogamon BT15-071 C <03>
Rookie | Virus | Dark Animal/X Antibody/SoC
---
[[Digivolve] Lv.2 Digimon w/ [SoC] trait: Cost 0]

[When Attacking] By trashing 1 card in your hand, delete 1 of your opponent's Digimon with 3000 DP or less. If a Tamer with the [SoC] trait is in this Digimon's digivolution cards, <Draw 1>.
---
Inherited: [End of Attack] (Once per turn) If your opponent has 1 or more memory, gain 1 memory.

quote:

Loogarmon BT15-075 C <03>
Champion | Virus | Dark Animal/X Antibody/SoC
---
[[Digivolve] Lv.3 w/ [SoC] trait: Cost 2]

[When Digivolving][When Attacking] By trashing 1 card in your hand, this Digimon gets +2000 DP for the turn. If a Tamer with the [SoC] trait is in this Digimon's digivolution cards, <Draw 1>.
---
Inherited: [End of Attack] (Once per Turn) If your opponent has 1 or more memory, gain 1 memory.

Fenriloogamon is already really good, I feel like this is unnecessary and probably a problem. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Anyway, more importantly, Ryudamon! He's a cop :(

quote:

Xu Yulin BT15-087 R <03>
Digipolice
---
[Security] Play this card without paying the cost.
[Start of Your Turn] If you have 2 or fewer memory, set it to 3.
[Main] <Mind Link> to 1 of your Digimon with the [X Antibody] or [Digipolice] trait.
---
Inherited: [All Turns] While this Digimon with the [X Antibody] or [Digipolice] trait, it gains <Alliance> and <Reboot>.
[End of All Turns] You may play 1 [Xu Yulin] from this Digimon's digivolution cards without paying the cost.

quote:

Ryudamon BT15-056 SR <03>
Rookie | Vaccine | Beast/X Antibody/Digipolice
---
[[Digivolve] [Kyokyomon]: Cost 0]

[Start of Your Main Phase] By placing 1 [Xu Yulin] from your hand as this Digimon’s bottom digivolution card, this Digimon isn't affected by the effects of your opponent's Digimon until the end of your opponent's turn.
---
Inherited: [All Turns] (Once Per Turn) When this Digimon becomes suspended, suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon or Tamers with a play cost less than or equal to this Digimon.

quote:

Ouryumon BT15-067 R <03>
Mega | Vaccine | Beast Dragon/X Antibody/Digipolice
---
[[Digivolve] Lv.5 w/ [X Antibody] or [Digipolice] trait: Cost 4]

<Blocker>
[When Digivolving] If a Tamer card with the [Digipolice] trait is this Digimon’s digivolution cards, return 1 of your opponent's suspended Digimon or Tamers to the bottom of the deck.
[All Turns] (Once Per Turn) When this Digimon becomes suspended, you may play 1 Digimon card with the [Beast Dragon] or [Digipolice] trait and 5000 DP or less from your hand without paying the cost.

These cards are really cool. I wasn't expecting Ryudamon to be part green of all things, but considering it means the color finally has real tamer hate and not just suspending tamers, I'm pretty happy. Plus it can poo poo out bodies to Alliance with. I'm curious to see what the rest of the line does.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Sorry about the double post, but there were reveals that really caught me off guard and I'm very excited.

quote:

Palmon (X Antibody) BT15-045 C <03>
Rookie | Data | Vegetation/X Antibody
[Digivolve: [Palmon]: Cost 0]

[On Play] [When Digivolving] Suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon.
---
Inherited: [Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) When your green Tamer is played, gain 1 memory.

quote:

Togemon (X Antibody) BT15-048 C <03>
Champion | Data | Vegetation/X Antibody
[Digivolve: [Togemon]: Cost 0]

[When Digivolving] 1 of your opponent's Digimon can't unsuspend until the end of your opponent's turn. If this Digimon has [Togemon] or [X Antibody] in its digivolution cards, suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon.
---
Inherited: [Your Turn] For each of opponent's suspended Digimon, this Digimon gets +1000 DP.

Palmon X and Togemon X! Not only are they good cards, but Palmon X in particular is crazy. This turns BT14 Togemon into a free memory tamer, or makes Lilamon gain memory when you trigger her effect. Plus the stun from Togemon X cannot be underestimated. I have won games against meta decks, recently, off the back of that kind of effect. Plus, the DP bonus from Togemon X can seriously add up.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I’ve been using the Vital Bracelet (I had to order a larger strap for my fat wrists) and having more fun with it than I probably should be. I like doing things to make my guy turn into a bigger cooler guy.

Anyways, cards!

quote:

Vilemon BT15-072 C
Champion | Virus | Evil

[All Turns] When your [Apocalymon] or Digimon with the [Dark Masters] trait would leave the battle area other than by one of your effects, by deleting this Digimon, prevent 1 of them from leaving play.

quote:

Scorpiomon BT15-027 C <03>
Ultimate | Data | Ancient Crustacean

[On Play] Reveal the top 4 cards of your deck. Add 2 level 6 or higher Digimon cards among them to the hand. Place the rest at the bottom of the deck.
[End of Your Turn] By deleting 1 of your Digimon, you may play 1 Digimon card with the [Dark Masters] trait from your hand to an empty space in your breeding area without paying the cost.
---
Inherited: <Blocker>

There are three other level 5 Digimon that have the same effect, stats, and cost as Scorpiomon. They are Gigadramon, Cherrymon, and and LadyDevimon. I’m not posting them to save space.

quote:

MetalSeadramon BT15-031 R <03>
Mega | Data | Cyborg/Dark Masters

[On Play] [When Attacking] Return 1 of your opponent's level 5 or lower Digimon to the hand.
[Your Turn] This Digimon can onlydigivolve into a white Digimon.
[End of Opponent's Turn] Delete this Digimon. Then, you may play 1 Digimon card with the [Dark Masters] trait, other than MetalSeadramon] from your hand without paying the cost.
---
Inherited: <Blocker>

quote:

Puppetmon BT15-052 R <03>
Mega | Virus | Puppet/Dark Masters

[On Play] [When Attacking] Return 1 of your opponent's suspended Digimon to the bottom of the deck.
[Your Turn] This Digimon can only digivolve into a white Digimon.
[End of Opponent's Turn] Delete this Digimon. Then, you may play 1 Digimon card with the [Dark Masters] trait, other than [Puppetmon] from your hand without paying the cost.
---
Inherited: <Piercing>

quote:

Machinedramon BT15-068 R <03>
Mega | Virus | Machine/Dark Masters

[On Play] [When Attacking] <De-Digivolve 2> 1 of your opponent’s Digimon.
[End of Opponent's Turn] Delete this Digimon. Then, you may play 1 Digimon card with the [Dark Masters] trait, other than [Machinedramon] from your hand without paying the cost.
---
Inherited: <Reboot>

quote:

Piedmon BT15-079 R <03>
Mega | Virus | Wizard/Dark Masters

[On Play] [When Attacking] Delete 1 of your opponent’s unsuspended Digimon.
[End of Opponent's Turn] Delete this Digimon. Then, you may play 1 Digimon card with the [Dark Masters] trait, other than [Piedmon] from your hand without paying the cost.
---
Inherited: <Retaliation>

quote:

Apocalymon BT15-102 SEC <03>
Mega | Unknown | Unidentified

When this card would be played, by placing up to 3 cards with the [Dark Masters] trait and different names from your battle area or trash under this card, reduce the play cost by 4 for each card placed.
[End of Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) By placing 1 level 6 or lower card from your trash as this Digimon's bottom digivolution card, activate 1 of the [On Play] effects of the card placed by this Digimon's effect. Then, for each level 6 card in this Digimon's digivolution cards, trash the top 2 cards of the opponent's deck.

thetoughestbean fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 11, 2023

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
They also shared the rest of the Rosemon X line. I didn't want to triple post though, so I held off. These cards are great, though Lilymon X means you do want to play old Lilymon, which is not ideal.

quote:

Lillymon (X Antibody) BT15-051 C <03>
Ultimate | Data | Fairy/X Antibody
[Digivolve: [Lillymon]: Cost 0]

[When Digivolving] If there is a suspended Digimon, gain 1 memory. If this Digimon has [Lillymon] or [X Antibody] in its digivolution cards, for each of your opponent's suspended Digimon, <Draw 1>.
---
Inherited: [Your Turn] For each of your opponent's suspended Digimon, this Digimon gets +1000 DP.

quote:

Rosemon (X Antibody) BT15-054 R <03>
Mega | Data | Fairy/X Antibody
[Digivolve: [Rosemon]: Cost 1]

[When Digivolving] Suspend 1 of your opponent’s Digimon and 1 of your opponent’s Tamers. That Digimon and Tamer can't unsuspend until the end of your opponent’s turn.
[Opponent’s Turn] (Once Per Turn) When an opponent’s Digimon is played, you may suspend 1 of your opponent’s Digimon.
[Opponent's Turn] (Once Per Turn) When an opponent's Digimon moves from breeding area to the battle area, if this Digimon has [Rosemon] or [X Antibody] in its digivolution cards, you may suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon.

Finally, they printed a card in green that actually interacts with the breeding area. I really, really like these cards. The only real downside is that you can't Burst Evolve with Yoshino into Rosemon BM, because the conditions specifically require Rosemon, not Rosemon in name. There's also a Babamon, which is fun and interacts with Rosemon and Jijimon in fun ways.

quote:

Babamon BT15-041 C <03>
Mega | Vaccine | Ancient

[On Play] [On Deletion] 1 of your opponent's Digimon gets -6000 DP until the end of your opponent's turn.
[End of Opponent's Turn] By deleting this Digimon, you may play 1 [Rosemon] or [Jijimon] from your hand without paying the cost. Then, activate the [When Digivolving] effect of the Digimon played by this effect.

So yeah, very funny. I like this card, but I don't think I'd ever play it in Rosemon. It's probably worth a slot in Jijimon lists, if only because it's a fun interaction and that deck isn't great anyway.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
That is a really cool Apocalymon, not gonna lie.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

King of Solomon posted:

They also shared the rest of the Rosemon X line. I didn't want to triple post though, so I held off. These cards are great, though Lilymon X means you do want to play old Lilymon, which is not ideal.

Not necessarily! Ace Digimon are treated as though "Ace" is not part of their name, you so you can happily use Lilymon ACE to go into Lilymon X.

And I'm very happy that Apocalymon means I now have a level 7 for my mill deck.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Omnicrom posted:

Not necessarily! Ace Digimon are treated as though "Ace" is not part of their name, you so you can happily use Lilymon ACE to go into Lilymon X.

And I'm very happy that Apocalymon means I now have a level 7 for my mill deck.

Oh I know that's an option, I'm just thinking that you probably don't want to use Lily ACE that way, and you can't evo Lily X over Lila or any of the plants, so your best option is either Lily ACE (which you want to save for a blast play) or EX01 Lily.

New cards! The rest of the Ryudamon line got revealed.

quote:

Kyokyomon BT15-005 U <03>
In-Training | Lesser/X Antibody
---
Inherited: [Opponent's Turn] (Once Per Turn) When a Digimon becomes unsuspended, <Draw 1>.

quote:

Ginryumon BT15-058 C <03>
Champion | Vaccine | Beast Dragon/X Antibody/Digipolice
[Digivolve: Lv.3 w/[X Antibody] or [Digipolice] trait: Cost: 2]

<Blocker>
[On Play] [When Digivolving] Suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon. If this Digimon has a Tamer card with the [Digipolice] trait in its digivolution cards, that Digimon can't unsuspend until the end of your opponent's turn.
---
Inherited: [All Turns] (Once Per Turn) When this Digimon becomes suspended, suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon or Tamers with a play cost less than or equal to this Digimon.

quote:

Hisyaryumon BT15-063 R <03>
Ultimate | Vaccine | Beast Dragon/X Antibody/Digipolice
[Digivolve: Lv.4 w/[X Antibody] or [Digipolice] trait: Cost: 3]

<Blocker>
[All Turns] When an effect suspends another Digimon or Tamer, if this Digimon has a Tamer card with the [Digipolice] trait in its digivolution cards, you may digivolve this Digimon into a Digimon card with the [Beast Dragon] or [Digipolice] trait from your hand without paying the cost.
---
Inherited: [All Turns] (Once Per Turn) When an effect suspends another Digimon or Tamer, unsuspend 1 of your Digimon with the [Beast Dragon] or [Digipolice] trait.

These cards are really good for what the deck wants to play. Hisyaryumon in particular is incredible. You can basically use blocker to blast evo into Ouryu and unsuspend on the opponent's turn, if I understand the mechanics correctly. I'm really looking forward to building this deck next year.

King of Solomon fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 11, 2023

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
They just dropped the funniest card.

Shoutmon X2 posted:

Shoutmon X2 BT15-012 U <03>
Champion | Data | Enhancement
<Material Save 2>
[Start of Your Turn] By deleting this Digimon, gain 1 memory.
[On Play] Suspend 1 of your opponent's Digimon. If DigiXrosing with 2 cards, that Digimon can't unsuspend during your opponent's next unsuspend phase.
(Rule) Name: Also treated as [Shoutmon] and [Ballistamon].
[[DigiXros -1] [Shoutmon] X [Ballistamon]]

It seems really good! Then you see the traits, or rather the trait.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I suspect that may get errata'd.

Also it doesn't really do much for Xros Heart.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
https://x.com/digimonweb_net/status/1702510045898891447?s=46&t=X6-Ut4Z5gjBZ_q10eeG_mg

Lianfumon, Xintenmon, and Dijanmon from the New Century game have been added to the Digimon Reference Book

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Just a heads up, but I'm probably gonna edit the top post of this thread. It's been a while and it needs a refresher.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Chapter 2 of Seekers is finished and Chapter 3 started.

I wish I could care but this release schedule has turned me off completely despite enjoying the material itself. I should still read Chapter 2 at some point.

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
The chapter 3 trailer announced the new Pulsemon DiM at the end of it. P-Bandai, of course. New, updated sprites for the main Pulsemon line, but sadly the rest of its evolutions have been left out.

Original for reference:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Not having the lazy Pulsemon evolutions make this a lot less interesting to me tbh

As someone who recently read through chapter 2, I quite like Seekers. It’s not the best Digimon story but I like a lot of what it’s trying to do

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

02 movie trailer:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NXS5UnUvcnA

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Sleeping Sigma posted:

The chapter 3 trailer announced the new Pulsemon DiM at the end of it. P-Bandai, of course. New, updated sprites for the main Pulsemon line, but sadly the rest of its evolutions have been left out.

Original for reference:

Thunderballmon but none of the Mamemons? boo

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
Oh wow, already got a date for US screenings.

https://twitter.com/WithTheWill/status/1707426410091208887

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

god I hope my theater is playing it

I want to be disappointed by the movie itself, not the novelization, lol

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
November is a fair bit sooner than I expected we'd get it.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Do we even have a villain yet? I imagine it’s not going to just be Ukkomon, if he even plays a villain role at all. There doesn’t seem to be any new evolutions either. Maybe I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t we know Bonds of Courage/Friendship existed before Kizuna released?

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

Do we even have a villain yet? I imagine it’s not going to just be Ukkomon, if he even plays a villain role at all. There doesn’t seem to be any new evolutions either.

Personally, I don't think there will really be a "villain". The movie seems to mainly be about fixing Lui and Ukkomon's partnership/attempting to prevent Lui from making his wish in the past. The skits from Digifes heavily suggest there will be time travel. Ken seeing baby Tai and Kari in the trailer is likely not an illusion.

There is one new Mega on the 02 dim that has Ukkomon and I imagine someone will get their hands on it around the movie's JP release and reveal it or it'll get data-mined from the app (it's likely Ukkomon's mega or a mega sent/created to protect it imo). Imperialdramon's gotta be fighting somebody.

1st Stage Midboss
Oct 29, 2011

Great that the US is getting it so fast! In the UK we still don't even have any release of Kizuna at all, so I doubt we'll get to see it officially any time soon, but I'm glad it'll be out there outside Japan all the same.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Speaking of, I’ve started reading V-Tamer for the first time recently and it definitely lives up to its reputation. Are any of the other Digimon mangas worth checking out?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Larryb posted:

Speaking of, I’ve started reading V-Tamer for the first time recently and it definitely lives up to its reputation. Are any of the other Digimon mangas worth checking out?

V-Tamer is the best of the lot, but on the rest I've read...
-C'mon Digimon: If you're reading V-Tamer, you should probably read this one. It's only a single chapter, it's the very first Digimon adaptation ever, why not? It's a nice piece of history.
-Next: It's okay. It's not too long and it's decent enough to be worth a read but it's definitely nothing amazing.
-Xros Wars: Very good. Probably has higher highs than V-Tamer, but it isn't as consistently good and the ending screams it got cancelled. Definitely better than the anime.
-Dreamers: Currently on a hiatus but still on-going. Has an official actually good translation that's ever-closer to being up to date. Very good, the characters are fun enough and the comedy definitely hits, as do the dramatic moments to my surprise. Same guy behind it as V-Tamer too.
-D-Cyber: Absolutely worth a read entirely out of how bad it is. It jumps through Digimon levels with no regards for logic or sanity, the art is terrible, the characters are bland and undeveloped, and it all adds up to a hilarious experience.
-Chronicle: Meh. It's four chapters long of six pages each in full colour but it also has no particular story. I reread it all yesterday to add it to Wikimon and it's still nothing.
-Re:Digitize and Cyber Sleuth: They're there to promote the games, nothing impressive but they're short and not terrible.

I'd say C'mon, Xros Wars, and Dreamers are must-reads (if only for the historical significance of the former), and you may have a good time with Next. D-Cyber is there because it's the most so bad it's good part of the franchise. The rest can be safely skipped.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Thanks, I’ve also found a few translated chapters of an Appmon manga but I assume from the wiki description that’s basically just an adaption of the anime

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Worth mentioning that since C'mon Digimon is the very first piece of media for Digimon after the release of the Version 1 Digital Monster V-Pet it predates the now standard designs for the Version 1 Digimon so everyone is a bit different from the more well known versions

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

My only complaint about V-Tamer as someone who’s watched every season of the anime is that Taichi is basically the only human character in the manga until about midway through.

But that’s a minor complaint really and the Digimon are fun characters in their own right (speaking of, it’s kind of a shame we never got a Zeromaru in an anime series)

Also which came first for that matter, the manga or the Adventure anime?

Larryb fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 1, 2023

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

V-Tamer came out before the anime.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

V-Tamer came out before the anime.

Yeah, that’s what I figured

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Larryb posted:

Thanks, I’ve also found a few translated chapters of an Appmon manga but I assume from the wiki description that’s basically just an adaption of the anime

It's like the Xros Wars manga, it takes the same setting and characters but writes its own story around them. Sadly only the very beginning was translated into something barely resembling English. I'd really want it to get fully translated into proper English (I'll accept Spanish too) but it hasn't happened yet.

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

It's like the Xros Wars manga, it takes the same setting and characters but writes its own story around them. Sadly only the very beginning was translated into something barely resembling English. I'd really want it to get fully translated into proper English (I'll accept Spanish too) but it hasn't happened yet.

If you haven't seen it yet, Xrosraws is doing Appmon now and is up to chapter 6. https://xrosraws.wordpress.com/

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Sleeping Sigma posted:

If you haven't seen it yet, Xrosraws is doing Appmon now and is up to chapter 6. https://xrosraws.wordpress.com/

Neat, I loved the anime so how’s the manga by comparison so far?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Sleeping Sigma posted:

I did not, thank you! This explains why Wikimon was suddenly getting Appmon manga updates. Definitely must read this now.

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012

Larryb posted:

Neat, I loved the anime so how’s the manga by comparison so far?

It's been a hot minute since I've watched the anime and I'm only two chapters in. So far it hasn't deviated much as far as I can tell, but it's only two volumes total so the pace will probably be faster. If you like the anime you'll probably like the manga.

We also got the rest of the updated sprites for the Pulsemon BEM:

New Pendulums getting revealed sometime today JST. If it's a color one I hope they merge the 1.0 and 1.5 rosters so I don't have to drop $600+ on 11 of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Because it’s October I have started the Dynasty of Evil dim on my vital bracelet. Ghostmon is a good design that I like a lot. My goal is to get NoblePumpkinmon, one of the best new designs in years