Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

“Visiting him on a business trip?” is that a fancy way of saying “she’s a prostitute”? Not that that condones or legitimizes any violence against her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Sandwolf posted:

“Visiting him on a business trip?” is that a fancy way of saying “she’s a prostitute”? Not that that condones or legitimizes any violence against her

She could work for one of his sponsors or something like that.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Sandwolf posted:

Technically all away games are business trips for footballers!! :eng99:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Rip Pogba. First you were poo poo and then you ended up doped to the gills.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Antony posted screenshots that show the accuser — I think she identified herself as a banker or financial manager — sexting him. This is presumably meant to defuse her assertion that she visited him only for business reasons. Doesn’t mean he didn’t do what she said he did, sure. poo poo’s getting litigated over Instagram.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

I'm hearing a four-year suspension.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Pogboom-Bust Cycle

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Oh he's cycling alright

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

That kind of testosterone use for recovery in the quiet periods of a career is probably much more common than we think, he just got unlucky in being caught.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Sandwolf posted:

I assumed it meant she was a Drip Doctor

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

I assumed it meant she was a Drip Doctor

Can’t believe it took so long for this to be posted.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
pogba's been promoted to greatest fraud of all time

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eau de MacGowan posted:

pogba's been promoted to greatest fraud of all time

Can't achieve that until he's managed Barcelona and gone bald. So far he's only been an overhyped player and got a doping ban.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Edward Mass posted:

I'm hearing a four-year suspension.

Could be worse, he could have got a ten-game ban

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Could be worse, he could have got a ten-game ban

:drat:

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

the sex ghost posted:

Oh he's cycling alright

Funny because when he was at United I was always yelling at him to get on his bike :smug:

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

really feels like the gambling stuff is going to explode into a bigger scandal sooner rather than later at this point
https://twitter.com/DTathletic/status/1702317001170104485?s=20

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
So thats what Alan pardew has been up to these days

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Please be Pep, please be Pep, please be Pep!

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
He was caught playing "Guess the weight" with Kalvin Phillips

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
ETH on how many other sex offenders in his squad get suspended

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

sticksy posted:

Maybe that's why Sancho is suspended. Refusing to get into the club spirit.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Masonity posted:

Maybe that's why Sancho is suspended. Refusing to get into the club spirit.

Is it still Casillero del Diablo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sticksy posted:

Him being accused seems more likely than that

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Total Meatlove posted:

Is it still Casillero del Diablo

More a rum punch?

Or Stella.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/1702363772982087957

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:gonk:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

quote:

The Civil Guard has arrested at least three Real Madrid players for an alleged case of revealing secrets of a sexual nature, according to sources from the investigation informing El Confidencial. The investigations are being carried out by the Judicial Police of the Las Palmas Civil Guard and focus on several footballers whose identities have not been revealed at the moment.

The sources consulted by this newspaper state that those detained are three players from the castilla, the reserve team and the third team, but the same sources suggest that there may be several more players involved, including the first team. This newspaper has contacted Real Madrid to obtain their version, but has declined to respond to the request.

The facts stem from a complaint filed on September 6 in the Canary Islands, specifically in the municipality of Santa María de Guía. The mother of a minor came to report. According to the sources consulted, what she said was that one of the detainees recorded a sexual video of her and then spread it via WhatsApp. The arrests occurred this morning and the players have been taken to police stations to conduct the investigation.

They are accused of an alleged crime of keeping secrets. Among the steps to be taken, investigators want to seize the mobile phone to proceed with its analysis.

The main person investigated is a Real Madrid C player, who is the person who had the sexual relationship with the minor, who is 16 years old and of Spanish nationality, according to the sources consulted. The victim's mother is a 56-year-old woman and came to report an alleged crime of revealing secrets.

The events took place in Mogán (GC), when the author recorded the sexual relations on video, which were consensual. Later, that video was distributed without their consent, among players on the same team through WhatsApp. Investigators believe the video circulated through more locker rooms.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Why can't all footballers be as wholesome as Jonjo shelvey

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

FWIW "revealing secrets" while being the literal translation would map better to something like "invasion of privacy"

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Somewhere in Saudi Arabia, Benzema is proud of the mark he left on the club.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Jose posted:

Why can't all footballers be as wholesome as Jonjo shelvey

If you ever give him a sock he will be as bad as the rest

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
https://twitter.com/MLS_Buzz/status/1703496622577992091?t=kJC0n5rctW2KR2yWi4zN4A&s=19

God bless the MLS

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
My dad and grandad time me stories of guys doing that to play in pub leagues in the 60s and 70s. Playing in masks and poo poo.

Not getting in any more fights than would usually happen in those days though

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/38491594/tigres-president-killed-colombian-team-home-loss

The president of Colombian second division club Tigres FC, Edgar Paez, was shot dead following his team's defeat on Saturday, the club announced.

The 63-year-old was returning home by car with his daughter after the 3-2 home loss to Atletico FC when he was killed by two men on a motorbike close to the stadium, local media reported.

His daughter escaped unharmed and authorities are currently conducting an investigation into the murder.

"The Tigres family and the sporting community are devastated by this event," the club said in a statement.

"His commitment to the team and his dedication to the development of the sport in our region left an indelible mark on all who had the privilege of knowing him."

Fernando Jaramillo, President of the Major Division of Colombian Professional Football (DIMAYOR) which runs the professional leagues, mourned the death of Paez.

"He was always distinguished by his respect for his friends, by his strong but respectful positions and by the love he professed for the sport that we are all passionate about : football," Jaramillo said.

There will be a minute's silence for Paez in the next two rounds of matches.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

When tiktok admins go feral

https://twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1706925962133176784?t=EMo9MbfYFeNMalZYVyweaw&s=19

Napoli tiktok account made a video taking the piss out of osimhen's hair, comparing him to a coconut then mocked him missing a penalty. He's deleted every picture of him in a Napoli shirt from his Instagram and his agent is threatening to sue the club.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Didn't realise David Baddiel worked at Napoli these days.