Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

oddium posted:

more importantly it's from the chulip guy let's goooooooo

its from the mario rpg guys and the moon guys and the chulip guys and the little kings story guys and the chibi robo guys and the guys behind a billion other badass games. the history of love-de-lic/onion games is ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmaod at this again

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

absolutely anything posted:

its from the mario rpg guys and the moon guys and the chulip guys and the little kings story guys and the chibi robo guys and the guys behind a billion other badass games. the history of love-de-lic/onion games is ftw

didn't feel like mentioning tingle. because i know you didn't forget. care to explain

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i did not know this, and now i'm psyched

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

oddium posted:

didn't feel like mentioning tingle. because i know you didn't forget. care to explain

im playing to the audience and everyone who played tingle during summer of zelda hated it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

chibi robo loving owned

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man may not have been the best direct on earth but theres a new warioware, a new SaGa, a sick lookin vanillaware game, a bunch of ports i actually want, nd i can finally play thousand year door again without havin to find and kill whoever stole my gamecube. we're still feastin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

+this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shaggy voice:

love-de-lic/onion

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finally a release date for Eiyuden Chronicle too

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Finally a release date for Eiyuden Chronicle too

oh yeah! and its comin to switch, i thought that wasnt actually happening

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt even play smrpg that long ago and im so hype for that remake. decent direct. ttyd FTW

that dq3 remake better not be vaporware. please.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dq monsters demo on eshop lets loving gooooooo

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

dq monsters demo on eshop lets loving gooooooo

oh poo poo really. hell yes

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

lmaod at this again

Lol ty for quoting

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i think fzero 99 might kick rear end

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Unicorn Overlord will be GOTY 2024 if Dragon Quest XII sets a 2025 release date.

----------------

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'm thinking this

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

was def gonna murder you if you jinxed this. but hey :cheers:

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Unicorn Overlord

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

changing from a maybe to a definite

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Unicorn Overlord will be GOTY 2024 if Dragon Quest XII sets a 2025 release date.

im starting to worry xii and the dq3 make will never see the light of day lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

im starting to worry xii and the dq3 make will never see the light of day lol

they announced xii like two years ago dude, we'll know more next year

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
They gotta redraw 350 monster medals.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

they announced xii like two years ago dude, we'll know more next year

more about square enix being in dire straights after several big flops, and that square is run by the stupidest people in gaming

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Spanish Manlove posted:

I thought they were going to announce a remake/new game by showing the SNES graphics then have it cut to HD turbo awesome graphics as captain falcon leaps onto the field, but the battle royale reveal was so much better

f zero 99 was a cool reveal but its crazy to say its better

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

thought they were about to reveal a fully 3d modeled remake of the original f zero or a new f zero game, and was starting to nod off. but when it was revealed its a battle royale that will be playable for 3 months and then never again i woke the gently caress up real poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

b_d posted:

thought they were about to reveal a fully 3d modeled remake of the original f zero or a new f zero game, and was starting to nod off. but when it was revealed its a battle royale that will be playable for 3 months and then never again i woke the gently caress up real poo poo

lmfao

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

b_d posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

more about square enix being in dire straights after several big flops, and that square is run by the stupidest people in gaming

I'll show you a big flop

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 14, 2023

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the nintendo optimist sees f-zero 99 as the first step towards a triple A massively multiplayer online character racer. the nintendo pessimist posts about how its a mockery of the fanbase on resetera

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

b_d posted:

yup.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

agreed.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'll show you a big flop

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://clips.twitch.tv/RealBoldKimchiMVGame-m-Tm36DET1vN_jOY