Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

That time someone came into the old politics poo poo you remember thread and complained about timeliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

trump destroying the bush,clinton and cheney families political futures

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Liz Truss (everything about her)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

obama smoking crack and having gay sex in his limo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

jeb! answering with an emphatic "hell yeah" if he'd kill baby hitler and smoke crack/suck off his limo driver

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Just remembered Jeb! answering with an emphatic "hell yeah" when asked if he would smoke crack with baby Hitler while having gay sex with obama's limo driver

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
please clap these cheeks

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

jeb! answering with an emphatic "hell yeah" if he'd kill baby hitler and smoke crack/suck off his limo driver

Jeb! was Florida gov, sure, but when it comes to his real dreams he’s stuck whistfully living vicariously through Andrew Gillum

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

She met the queen once and the queen loving died.

What I'm saying is Liz has killed more monarchs than all of Something Awful.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

the live stream of "will this head of lettuce outlast liz truss" and then it loving did

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
a football match in Scotland stopped for a respectful moment of silence when the Queen died and the silence just made it really easy to hear the guys chanting ‘Lizzie’s in a box, in a box, oh yeah’ the whole time

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Just remembered Jeb! answering with an emphatic "hell yeah" when asked if he would smoke crack with baby Hitler while having gay sex with obama's limo driver

Rob Ford would actually do this

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Fish of hemp posted:

She met the queen once and the queen loving died.

What I'm saying is Liz has killed more monarchs than all of Something Awful.

While wearing a BDSM Day collar possibly

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Mister Bates posted:

a football match in Scotland stopped for a respectful moment of silence when the Queen died and the silence just made it really easy to hear the guys chanting ‘Lizzie’s in a box, in a box, oh yeah’ the whole time

https://twitter.com/PissedVillaFan/status/1567888315688312833

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Mister Bates posted:

there was an mma fight going on in ireland right after where the crowd started singing it too. then when one of the irish guys won he started singing some IRA song and BBC muted him

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hugo Chavez was a moon landing truther

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Obama smoking weed and getting pussy

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Uh, let me be clear

inhales crack smoke

I can see all possible universes throughout the spacetimes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Leaked emails reveal Hillary Clinton killed Gadaffi to prevent formation of a United States Of Africa

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Gaddafi had a humongous crush on Condoleezza Rice and wrote a song about her

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Fortaleza posted:

Gaddafi had a humongous crush on Condoleezza Rice and wrote a song about her

in another life she could have been his personal bodyguard.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

uber_stoat posted:

in another life she could have been his personal bodyguard.

newt gingrich would have been a zoologist, who also was a piece of poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

Speaking of limo drivers, Trump (allegedly?) trying to jump over the seat of the Beast and wrestle the wheel away from his driver on 1/6 despite 1. The Beast being designed so this doesn't happen and
2. The driver presumably being a relatively fit human and thus failure being guaranteed

what was his goal

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
obamas secret service code name was renegade, which happens to derive from the spanish renegado, meaning a muslim who fake-converted to christianity. I dunno, it just makes me happy

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

paul_soccer12 posted:

Leaked emails reveal Hillary Clinton killed Gadaffi to prevent formation of a United States Of Africa

bit late for that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirte_Declaration

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

what was his goal

I believe to get the Secret Service to drive him to the Capitol Building, during the riot. The story doesn't sound believable to me, but I'm going to believe it anyway, because its funny.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Kony12 with the most viral campaign ad of all time and yet not landing him a slot at any presidential debate

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Buh?"

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

All the late night talkshows and daily show alumni taunting trump into running presuming he'd get owned.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

guidoanselmi posted:

Kony12 with the most viral campaign ad of all time and yet not landing him a slot at any presidential debate

people posting carl weathers to rage bait people after the kony thing

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Ben Carson, Herman Cain, and Michael Steele amazingly all being the same person (to faceblind and/or racist goons)

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

Ben Carson, Herman Cain, and Michael Steele amazingly all being the same person (to faceblind and/or racist goons)

You mean OJ?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Nobody treats Mike Tyson this way

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
“Um actually he died in 2019 and had a state funeral in the capitol rotunda” :o:

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Dokapon Findom posted:

How many times can you get Alan Keyes' name wrong?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

guidoanselmi posted:

the kony2012 guy having a mental breakdown and running around naked and masturbating in the middle of a busy road

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Spergin Morlock posted:

the kony2012 guy having a mental breakdown and running around naked and masturbating in the middle of a busy road

Technically he didn’t masturbate iirc

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Spergin Morlock posted:

who hasn't been there before tho?

e: i did have a hearty laugh years ago at the south park jackin' song about him. probably hasnt aged well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
the founders of kony2012 taking pictures holding rpg-7s and poo poo