Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Clears throat loudly several times in a row while hiding from active shooter*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The gently caress? Does this guy not see me? Hahak, this tank is literally about to run me over. Why did I even come to Tiangshon Square or whatever this is so stupid the AI is BUSTED. Dumbass tinky tong binky bong. *gets flattened and reinflates like a Loony Toons character* Yeah gently caress YOU buddy. *holds up 1.5in long middle finger* gently caress you very much I hope your dick falls off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hrnhghkk gkk gkk gkk ghhkk ghk gkh nkk ghnkk gnhkk erhnn ernn ernn ernn ernnn. Hrmm rnnggh nnrk okay, I should be safe h - oh come ahn!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Making a twitch clip of Phil's bald spot getting blown off by an umbrella gun on the grassy knoll.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The gently caress? Does this guy not see me? Hahak, this tank is literally about to run me over. Why did I even come to Tiangshon Square or whatever this is so stupid the AI is BUSTED. Dumbass tinky tong binky bong. *gets flattened and reinflates like a Loony Toons character* Yeah gently caress YOU buddy. *holds up 1.5in long middle finger* gently caress you very much I hope your dick falls off.

Wormskull posted:

Hrnhghkk gkk gkk gkk ghhkk ghk gkh nkk ghnkk gnhkk erhnn ernn ernn ernn ernnn. Hrmm rnnggh nnrk okay, I should be safe h - oh come ahn!

Wormskull posted:

Making a twitch clip of Phil's bald spot getting blown off by an umbrella gun on the grassy knoll.

lmfao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

[Phil's supine body gradually extending, especially his limbs, away from his center of mass, but his mouth and goatee can be seen moving if you squint] Now, this is how I... Okay, being a content creator, my ability to earn a living depends on contributions from the chat, okay? And tax season is right around the corner, [one of his toes touches another corpse and his body spins at 50000rpm and clatters against the environment 100 times per second, loudly] the contributions are on the low side of things, ah, okay - oh, thank you DarksideFail for your 2 dollar contribution, he says: - uh, okay, hack ack ack, thank you for the 2 dollar troll contribution.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*infrared footage from an Apache helicopter lighting up Phil's condo*

30 seconds after cease fire: I have received ZERO CONTRIBUTIONS.

ol yeller posted:

Ah what a beautiful day in Hiroshima, lovely tree style plants. Custom Japane- wait. Wait what the gently caress. Dude my health is getting obliterated. Oh my god. gently caress this. I'm going to Nagasaki. Okay we have a donation from Suburhum- no, I'm not reading your loving name. And now I've got your money and your information, idiot. Nice loving wor- wait, huh?! What the gently caress. So now I die here too? What the gently caress. gently caress this poo poo. Kojima is a loving cocksucker.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Ah what a beautiful day in Hiroshima, lovely tree style plants. Custom Japane- wait. Wait what the gently caress. Dude my health is getting obliterated. Oh my god. gently caress this. I'm going to Nagasaki. Okay we have a donation from Suburhum- no, I'm not reading your loving name. And now I've got your money and your information, idiot. Nice loving wor- wait, huh?! What the gently caress. So now I die here too? What the gently caress. gently caress this poo poo. Kojima is a loving cocksucker.

This happened to a real Japanese guy.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This happened to a real Japanese guy.

If I was less mature I would say "oh I'm a wet Japanese guy."

----------------

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Phil emerges from the smoking wreckage and his head pivots toward a nearby firefighter while standing totally still. Okay, so I climb all those stairs and I'm back where I started. Ha ha ha ha ha haugh agh agh. Okay. Fine. This is so stupid. Clears his throat for 4 seconds. Hrk, okay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

If I was less mature I would say "oh I'm a wet Japanese guy."

I keep lolling at the concept of gently caress all this bullshit, I'm going to Nagasaki. but someone saying it like Ice T.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I keep lolling at the concept of gently caress all this bullshit, I'm going to Nagasaki. but someone saying it like Ice T.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or a goon. *shields eyes* Yeah... gonna just nope the gently caress out of here. Nagasaki it is.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Or a goon. *shields eyes* Yeah... gonna just nope the gently caress out of here. Nagasaki it is.

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I'm out. Nagasaki is the move. 💎

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ice Cube in 21 Jump Street: gently caress this poo poo. I'M goin to Nagasaki.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

it's nerf or nothin

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Phil going through Amigara Fault

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Had the new This Is How You Don't Play on in the background while grinding in Dragon Quest and while I've never seen this clip before I can already tell I'm going to go full prodromal with it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry1sMLYiyRA&t=5867s
"You chose to broke the law... live with the consekuntces"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Punished Chuck posted:

Had the new This Is How You Don't Play on in the background while grinding in Dragon Quest and while I've never seen this clip before I can already tell I'm going to go full prodromal with it:

This is gonna be hype slumber juice.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Punished Chuck posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck posted:

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Punished Chuck posted: