Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I just got an email that Sludge is back in stock at BBTS if anyone needs him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Xenomrph posted:

I’m not a big Dinobot guy

Post your pic and we will be the judge of that

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Time to invade Carbombya

Someone photoshop the old "bin ladens hidden cave fortress" image and replace it with the ark

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Joe Fisto posted:

Post your pic and we will be the judge of that

I actually posted a selfie with Michael Biehn in the GBS Aliens (the movie) thread recently.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Ss86 Magnus got in my head and i thought about buying it but its $180 here :negative:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Pulse has some stuff back in stock, including Fortress Maximus!

...aaaaaaand it's already gone.

kender
Dec 15, 2000
Forum Veteran

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Pulse has some stuff back in stock, including Fortress Maximus!

...aaaaaaand it's already gone.

I got it ordered at bbts just fine

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

frowning at the $300 fort max i bought on ebay years ago, accusing this of being its fault somehow

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I don’t need Fort Max. I have the Car Robots G1 reissue, that’s just fine.

Right?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

very risky blowjob posted:

frowning at the $300 fort max i bought on ebay years ago, accusing this of being its fault somehow

Meanwhile I'm rubbing my palms together hoping they get more of them back at Ollie's for $50. I only bought 6 the last time!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Joe Fisto posted:

I don’t need Fort Max. I have the Car Robots G1 reissue, that’s just fine.

Right?

in this hobby... define "need" first.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
Wait, what, they put the old TR Fort Max up for preorders? And only on the US Pulse store? What?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Fil5000 posted:

Wait, what, they put the old TR Fort Max up for preorders? And only on the US Pulse store? What?

Was up on BBTS yesterday, looks sold out now. :( But worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/32707?o=4

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

Medullah posted:

Was up on BBTS yesterday, looks sold out now. :( But worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/32707?o=4

I'm in the UK so I've checked all the likely suspects here and no sign of him

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I saw a preorder at Entertainment Earth

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Theory is they found a few crates of them somewhere in a warehouse.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

There’s a guy around here called Mooseknuckle who’s selling preorders out of the back of his panel van.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

strangehamster posted:

I saw a preorder at Entertainment Earth

Thanks. Missed out on Metroplex but happy to finally score a Fort Max.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

Thanks. Missed out on Metroplex but happy to finally score a Fort Max.

EE is charging 26 dollars in shipping.

Max is still up at BBTS. I just POd one there.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Joe Fisto posted:

Entertainment earth has a coupon for free shipping on orders of $79 and up.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

strangehamster posted:

Entertainment earth has a coupon for free shipping on orders of $79 and up.

Oh that’s good. 26 dollars is crazy.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

If any goons in the US see Toxitron or G2 Grimlock at the discount stores, could they do me a solid and pick them up for me? Mrs Randalor is having a hell of a time finding them here in :canada:, she managed to get all of the G2 transformers except Grimlock, Toxitron and Sideswipe, and I've been seeing people posting pictures of the leader class figures in discount stores in the US.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Joe Fisto posted:

I just canceled it overall. Even with free shipping that's expensive enough it might be problematic when it comes due for me.

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

Theory is they found a few crates of them somewhere in a warehouse.

A few weeks ago a medium sized grocery store near me just randomly got in new stock of Wheeljack, Wingfinger, Scorponok and Tracks. 2021 stuff. Toy distribution is weird.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Actually, if other places like BBTS and Ent Earth are also offering preorders, that feels like now that covid shipping is finally getting sorted and the dust is settling, they may have found an entire warehouse of them in China. Either that or they genuinely are making more of them.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

I mean if I was hasbro and I still had the moilds I'd keep periodically checking which toys were at stupid prices on ebay and make a batch every now and then.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Fil5000 posted:

I mean if I was hasbro and I still had the moilds I'd keep periodically checking which toys were at stupid prices on ebay and make a batch every now and then.

That's something I'll give McFarlane credit for with the 89 Batmobile. He saw the demand and was like "You want more? Here ya go."

Hasbro doing something like that would make sense, especially since they have the $$$ to watch the market and folllow through.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Shiftypenguin posted:

That's something I'll give McFarlane credit for with the 89 Batmobile. He saw the demand and was like "You want more? Here ya go."

Hasbro doing something like that would make sense, especially since they have the $$$ to watch the market and folllow through.

Hasbro not making smart business decisions is the norm though. It’s why only like 8 people in the US got Cosmos.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
What happened with Cosmos is that Hasbro set a budget for a cheap retool that Walmart will pay for and then some sicko at takara decides that they can use that cheap retool budget to make one of the greatest toys ever made, delivers that new toy to Hasbro, and Hasbro is stuck under contract to lock it to Walmart for like 3 years.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
I feel like I should have been scouring Smyths when they had him on clearance to send to goons, but time was not really my friend that Christmas.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

The various exclusives really do not help with overall availability even in countries where the exclusivity doesn't apply. Like sodding Earthrise Runabout - there's no reason for that dickhead to be five times the cost of Runamuck but here we are.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Arquinsiel posted:

I feel like I should have been scouring Smyths when they had him on clearance to send to goons, but time was not really my friend that Christmas.

Some guy on Twitter in the UK was sending them to people in the US at retail out of the kindness of his heart and that’s how I got one.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Rhymenoserous posted:

Some guy on Twitter in the UK was sending them to people in the US at retail out of the kindness of his heart and that’s how I got one.
Yeah if I was doing it for goons I'd do it for cost. Randos on ebay can pay "free market rates".

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Diaclones!: https://imgur.com/a/5m21zl2

Other Stuff: https://imgur.com/a/Ag45Jtl

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Those Diaclones are rad as hell

"First we crack the shell, then we crack the nuts inside!"

I love Studio Series Rumble and Frenzy :allears:

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Commander Ultra Magnus looking nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpAebSVjwcY&t=331s

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Yeah he really does but I don’t $89-90 “Need” him

Sides I’m waiting for an IDW version where he nesting dolls into progressively smaller and smaller robots.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

Rhymenoserous posted:

Yeah he really does but I don’t $89-90 “Need” him

Sides I’m waiting for an IDW version where he nesting dolls into progressively smaller and smaller robots.

It's a shame the Combiner Wars one only has a single Minimus but I dunno that they could have fit an even smaller one in.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I mixed Cog with Ironworks and Scraphook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
[KILL MEEEEEEEE]
/

drat it, it won't let me align it hah