Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Garfield fucks.

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably
I'm entergorged thinking about GarfieldFUCKS.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

Uh, bad news Nathen. Garfield absolutely had a girlfriend:

That does not look like the face of a celibate cat.
Oh my god, Garfield Jokerized her.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1702524611907252413

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Lol I hope he trundles his rear end over to Serbia to throw a giant fit and televises the entire thing.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A Serbian Franchise

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

lmao someone stole GarfieldEats! This is the funniest poo poo.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Alright, which one of y’all is trying to rile him up:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Sitting here laughing at 1am that some dude in Serbia saw Nathen's failed business idea and thought, "yeah, this is fuckin' fantastic!" and built another garfieldEats.

E: HASTAG RESTAURANT!

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Watch it be more successful than Nathen's

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

a shameless knockoff masquerading as something officially licensed?!?! i certainly hope someone has contacted the proper authorities (egeez)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Egeez vs the Serbian mob.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
#EATS brand

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Me Garfild, Garfild love čevapi, Garfild hate Bosnia. Everybody who don't want Yugoslavia should be dragged into the street and shot.

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Sep 15, 2023

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

garfield eats is dead, long live GARFILD BOR

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Oh NO! If only SOMEONE had created an INTERNET PLATFORM that I could go to and VERIFY WHETHER this PRODUCT is LEGITIMATELY LICENSED!

Alas, no one has ever released such a platform for me to shop through, so I guess there's simply no way to know if this Serbian restaurant is a real GarfieldEATS location. Geez.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

This is so loving funny. Oh my goodness gracious Garfild Bor

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
As someone who has eaten pizza in Eastern bloc countries / former Yugoslavia, I bet money it's better than Nathen's bullshit

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost
I wish GARFILD BOR becomes successful enough to obtain an official license and become an international franchise.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

As someone who has eaten pizza in Eastern bloc countries / former Yugoslavia, I bet money it's better than Nathen's bullshit

I mean I think Ideally we should set higher standards for pizza than that.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

As someone born and living in eastern bloc, I bet money it's far worse, even accounting for how low nathen set the bar.

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Escape From Noise posted:

A Serbian Franchise

:chanpop:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Not everyone can be Mestre da Pizza

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Escape From Noise posted:

Not everyone can be Mestre da Pizza

One day far into a humanities possible utopian future of peace and enlightenment perhaps all will be!

What a beautiful monstrous future that will be!

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Garfield restaurants sure are big in Serbia

https://maps.app.goo.gl/gLu7g6VJiRUwoVsR6

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

chadbear posted:

Garfield restaurants sure are big in Serbia

After being buried in the nate sematary the Garfield that was buried there ain't the Garfield that came back. It might look like that Garfield, but it ain't that Garfield, because whatever lives on the ground beyond the nate Semetary ain't cat at all.

Sometimes dead is better.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

2023: Still Garfin', Still Barfin'

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
I think these are reviews for Garfield Eats aka Garfild Bor which is a different restaurant than Garfield 2023: https://restaurantguru.com/Garfield-Eats-Bor-2

Looking at nearby places there appears to be a Pink Panther restaurant too?? Wild times in Serbia

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He's really mad on his instagram stories, threatening to call his lawyer and Paramount.

Most important, we know his quality.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Sure let's get Paramount's lawyers involved in a tiny restaurant IP dispute over in Eastern Europe that would be a stellar use of their time

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
For some reason, the emergence of Garfild Bor restores my faith in humanity. We, as a species, will never not be stupid and hilarious.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I thought Nathen lost the restaurant and IP rights years ago.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think I’ve mentioned this before but whenever I see this thread has more than thirty new posts since I last looked at it, I get worried for Nathen’s well being.

Relieved and amused that it’s just a knockoff GarfieldEats tho lol

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Doctor Butts posted:

I thought Nathen lost the restaurant and IP rights years ago.

He owns the concept of "eats", which automatically extends to any character to whom said "eats" may pertain.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Time to put Serbia in fork jail until they relent!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Of all the weird stuff that happens itt I never in a million years would have ever guessed that someone else would steal GarfieldEATS

lmao

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
i desperately wish someone could get a garfield eats serbia tshirt and walk by nathan while wearing it

incidentally i’m not serbian but i believe garfild bor translates to garfield’s forest

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

can you use the sandwich wrappers as tissue boxes though is the real question

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Garfild Bor (I believe Bor is a town BTW) certainly seems to be living up to the GarfieldEats standard though:

quote:

5/5 stars
I travelled all the way from Germany to get a bite of this Garfield Eats, and I LOVED IT, The Staff was Nice, The Food was Great, Id be delighted to eat there again 10/10

quote:

1/5 stars
Today I bought a kulen sandwich, the kulen was rancid, you buy a pizza and your stomach hurts after it, the same story with the gyros, it's full of bones and skin and greasy food, a clean score of 0. Meanwhile, the owner is raising prices day by day, I don't have words, GO AROUND IN VELIKA LUKU!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

david_a posted:

Garfild Bor (I believe Bor is a town BTW) certainly seems to be living up to the GarfieldEats standard though:

lmao amazing