Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

PathAsc posted:

Get hosed, Unity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hyperlynx posted:

I saw on Mastodon that angry gamers have been sending Unity death threats, and scolding people for that. And I thought to myself "since when is Mastodon not about 'death to the megawealthy'? And if people are going to threaten the tumourous CEO of Unity, I actually don't give a drat"

tbh i would be more surprised to hear of gamers not sending death threats to anyone whether anything is happening or not. isnt that like their whole thing?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Mauser posted:

Yeah same except really boring

Soul Dentist has a new favorite as of 16:38 on Sep 15, 2023

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Should use Vienna sausages instead

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Hammering on your sausage like that is not going to make it discharge.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

PathAsc posted:

Should use Vienna sausages instead

I use venison slugs for deer and turkey jerky for fowl. Because I eat what I shoot

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

zedprime posted:

Hammering on your sausage like that is not going to make it discharge.

Speak for yourself.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

-me on my last visit to your mom’s place

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

DACK FAYDEN posted:

fwiw you may have misheard something about the SAG-AFTRA strike possibly expanding to include video game companies (there were some rumblings about voice actors joining in two weeks ago and they've only been escalating)

alternatively it could easily be some chud poo poo

He's def not a chud so I assume it is the Unity thing. I was hoping everyone was going to quit playing CoD so I could finally exfil from the island with these goddamn vases

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/WkBSasv.mp4

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol this is some freaking commitment, awesome.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wasn't MJ in ready2rumble boxing? I know clinton was.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Practicing mocap for the Michael Jackson Moonwalker reboot that Sega is working on, I see. Not bad.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Mike Jackson’s Punch Out

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Float like an OH SHIMONE and sting like an EE-HEE

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
Wedge Regret

Hyperlynx posted:

I saw on Mastodon that angry gamers have been sending Unity death threats, and scolding people for that. And I thought to myself "since when is Mastodon not about 'death to the megawealthy'? And if people are going to threaten the tumourous CEO of Unity, I actually don't give a drat"

Ended up being a unity employee.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

A big shout-out to his trainer (?) who knows exactly how awesome that poo poo is.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

apatheticman posted:

Ended up being a unity employee.

I feel like they should get a bit of a pass, since it was in response to an in-progress suicide attempt by the company itself.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Critically important to the ensemble to have the white gloves and he nailed it

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Armitag3 posted:

Mike Jackson’s Punch Out

:perfect:

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

root beer posted:

Practicing mocap for the Michael Jackson Moonwalker reboot that Sega is working on, I see. Not bad.

I am very glad I wasn't the only person in this thread to remember this game existed.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Shot Dogs

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Oh my god. :psyduck:

I genuinely couldn't tell what I was looking at, I've only just realised it's a shotgun with two sausages loaded into it.

At first I was seeing the ends of the sausages as a nutsack in some horrible fetish device, with the white stuff on the right being a shirt and the lever of the shotgun being one arm of pliers or something.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Hyperlynx posted:

I genuinely couldn't tell what I was looking at, I've only just realised it's a shotgun with two sausages loaded into it.

At first I was seeing the ends of the sausages as a nutsack in some horrible fetish device, with the white stuff on the right being a shirt and the lever of the shotgun being one arm of pliers or something.

:stonklol: You ok?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

:cripes: I don't know

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

loving :laffo:

this is how we take down AI

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Hump-action shotgun

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Hyperlynx posted:

"a proper weinering"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

maybealabia posted:

Hump-action shotgun

A break-balls action

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I swear, looking at the middle of the image on my phone, the tape on the black floor looked like two legs in black pants :cripes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Cock and ball break action

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hyperlynx posted:

:balldo: v2.0

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

lol this is some freaking commitment, awesome.

All it’s missing is somehow working in the smooth criminal lean

Still, 10/10 :perfect:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

fartknocker posted:

He does try, dodging around the punching bag a couple times there.

e: at around 0:26

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

fartknocker posted:

I'm pretty sure that's what he's doing at about 27 seconds, but I think even Jackson himself needed special shoes and stage construction to do it properly.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Doctor Bishop posted:

Float like an OH SHIMONE and sting like an EE-HEE

Wait, it was SHIMONE? All these years I thought it was SHAMBONE.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wait, it was SHIMONE? All these years I thought it was SHAMBONE.

the thing that cleans the ice at hockey games?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

you're not alone. I had the same initial reaction :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

kazil posted:

the thing that cleans the ice at hockey games?

No, that's Zamboni. You're thinking of the bone that's connected to the knee bone.