Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

chadbear posted:

Garfield restaurants sure are big in Serbia

https://maps.app.goo.gl/gLu7g6VJiRUwoVsR6
This is my home timeline now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoeCocoa
Oct 23, 2010

david_a posted:

Garfild Bor (I believe Bor is a town BTW) certainly seems to be living up to the GarfieldEats standard though:

quote:

1/5 stars
Today I bought a kulen sandwich, the kulen was rancid, you buy a pizza and your stomach hurts after it, the same story with the gyros, it's full of bones and skin and greasy food, a clean score of 0. Meanwhile, the owner is raising prices day by day, I don't have words, GO AROUND IN VELIKA LUKU!!!

So this person went in, gave the place "a clean score of 0," bought a kulen sandwich anyway, found it was rancid, went back anyway and got a pizza, got a stomach ache, went a third time regardless and got a gyro, decided it was substandard, and still goes there every day to note that the prices are going up?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Nathen might not be the youngest garfield themed restaurant enterpreneur after all!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

RoeCocoa posted:

So this person went in, gave the place "a clean score of 0," bought a kulen sandwich anyway, found it was rancid, went back anyway and got a pizza, got a stomach ache, went a third time regardless and got a gyro, decided it was substandard, and still goes there every day to note that the prices are going up?

Nathen is an excellent teacher

E: part of me believes that whoever made this did it specifically to troll Nathen. I legitimately can’t think of any other reason to make a knockoff garfieldEats

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Sep 16, 2023

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

RoeCocoa posted:

u complain everywhere u go

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

The Alchemist posted:

Nathen might not be the youngest garfield themed restaurant enterpreneur after all!

I think you mean entrepergager

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

RoeCocoa posted:

The food is horrible, and such small portions!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Zefiel posted:

u complain everywhere u go

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

RoeCocoa posted:

Nathen didn't even go in there once when he could just write the review.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

RoeCocoa posted:

:sigh: I'm gonna be that person and suggest that this person ordered all of those things in one go, like many people when they're reviewing a restaurant, or was part of a group of people.

Anyway, cross-posting from the Simpsons memes thread:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Are those memes even licensed? Oh geeze, it's eggies

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

:master:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxZvBEKOSHp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

yeah man sure

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Having to keep myself from breaking out into hysterical giggles over this development.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So much for celibacy, I guess.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
UNRETAINABLE:
TOXIC FRIENDS
HAIRLINE
GARFIELD LICENSE

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Nathen is a trash fire, but I have a feeling he'd be slightly less so if he had a partner to distract him?

Then again it is Nathen, I can only imagine what he's like to live with.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Don't you want to be woken up every single day by the sweet tones of another unhinged rant about the brand integrity of cartoon show merchandise?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Samovar posted:

Having to keep myself from breaking out into hysterical giggles over this development.

lol that Nathen basically found a dude to hook up with that looks more or less like him.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

lol that Nathen basically found a dude to hook up with that looks more or less like him.

Five bucks says William doesn't know Nathen's name and is just trying to be polite to avoid revealing it. 'A selfie? Sure... man'

5er
Jun 1, 2000

'Garfield BOR' makes me think of Garfield Board of Regents, and the idea of Mazri trying to run some kind of Garfield themed community college is hilarious and weirdly plausible at this point.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

5er posted:

'Garfield BOR' makes me think of Garfield Board of Regents, and the idea of Mazri trying to run some kind of Garfield themed community college is hilarious and weirdly plausible at this point.

Garf U

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

The beard looks natural, there are no ducklips, and the crows feet aren't hidden via filter/photoshop. This is not Nathen this is an imposter.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Desert Bus posted:

The beard looks natural, there are no ducklips, and the crows feet aren't hidden via filter/photoshop. This is not Nathen this is an imposter.

You can't fake the fivehead. Even his disciple is a pale imitation.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Every garfield has an odie

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

temple posted:

Every garfield has an odie

And every Odie has a Jon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
But every Jon has a Lyman

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

i am glad for nathen and his crystal bro

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Scholars have long pondered the Nermal dynamic

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

steinrokkan posted:

But every Jon has a Lyman

* had

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

MrQwerty posted:

i am glad for nathen and his crystal bro

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Amazon antitrust stuff has reminded Nathen that egeez exists. No exciting posts yet but it's just a matter of time.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

a prime market for egeez opening up

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He AIed another blog, been awhile since that gimmick.

https://medium.com/@nathenmazri/oh-geez-amazon-sued-investors-should-act-swiftly-to-invest-in-emerging-game-changers-afa5933c15a7

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

The Amazon antitrust stuff has reminded Nathen that egeez exists. No exciting posts yet but it's just a matter of time.

lol this was apparently correct

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Now that he can dump it into chat gpt I’m sure he’ll be “writing” more.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
“It is all coming together now (smiley face).”
- Nathen Mazri

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Amazing that we can recognize his articles as written by an AI and not him because they aren't stupid enough. Like, there was no point to be found in that rambling mess, but it also didn't contain any made-up words or weird pseudo-english turns of phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh GeePTeez!