Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

weg posted:

What the gently caress lmao

This is some insane poo poo. Also was he cooking it or do Russian grenades have a really short fuse? It looks like maybe the spoon popped off and he realized it at the last second and chucked it. Hard to tell exactly what happened but it's absolutely nuts regardless.

It looked like his thumb slipped off the spoon and that's when he yeeted it. Russian grenades typically are fuzed for 3.5 to 4 seconds but that's assuming any kind of regulated quality control and in an army where this is the best field fortification you can throw together, you probably want to get rid of that grenade asap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://twitter.com/ChrisO_wiki/status/1698060278145945947?s=20

"lmao thanks for your meat service, bitch" -putin

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Sep 15, 2023

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Free healthcare!

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Should have actually gone forward with the coup when you still had the guns and a relatively tight grip on the tsar's balls, rear end in a top hat.

You don't cross the Rubicon and then go "just a joke sorry sorry sorry" against a dictator, even an idiot should have seen where that would go.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Sep 15, 2023

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Someone would have done it, might as well be me

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

lmao

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Lol. I love it when mercenaries can't pay their hospital bills. Maybe don't kill people for a living, rear end in a top hat.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Grift all your poo poo when you join. Grift all your poo poo as it’s delivered when you’re on the front. Grift what’s left when you’re in the hospital.

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
What, we actually sent surströmming to Ukraine? Holy poo poo and sorry, guys!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Breaking news

https://twitter.com/Hydrotactical/status/1702797207747858492?t=ThPB2rAYUxY9wDe7Up45dQ&s=19

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

HonorableTB posted:

"lmao thanks for your meat service, bitch" -putin

"Free healthcare for the rest of your life" *

* you'll die in the hospital unhealed

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Von Pluring posted:

Ah-hah! Russia was right about NATO bioweapons making their way to Ukraine!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lol st petersburg's on fire

https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1702812435667644421?s=20

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Von Pluring posted:

Can't be perishable if it's already perished :thunk:

lol the watermark on that video says "ha monke", I guess that translates to something but I'll just pretend they're namecalling Putin

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 15, 2023

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Means at the car wash))

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/iaponomarenko/status/1702801088347357232?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

HonorableTB posted:

Means at the car wash))

Well I mean yeah, if they were at the car wash they could just hose down that fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB0aROCl530

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

Grift all your poo poo when you join. Grift all your poo poo as it’s delivered when you’re on the front. Grift what’s left when you’re in the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSDbr66aqFY&t=183s

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:wtc:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Like some Hot Dog of The Force

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

redshirt posted:

Like some Hot Dog of The Force

Someone not on a bus make him blue and translucent plz

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

The_Franz posted:

That said, his son isn't even 18 yet, and the Kadyrovs aren't the Kims and don't have decades of state propaganda declaring them to be god-kings, so things very well could get messy.

If he is willing to get a surgically enhanced huge rear end and marry Kanye, I'll support this Kadyrov Jr.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

The actual gently caress is wrong with them?

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

You can't go to law school in Russia if your dad was a criminal? drat.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0oY6x-7Ujo

Zero fucks given. You'll fight till you die or it's over.

I'd love to see the face of mobiks when they hear/see/read they are there till the end or you are dead. I am being sarcastic before someone bashes that report button for lusting.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
We heard a few days ago about him being shipped to Moscow to get treatments for addictions. Given that, I'm wondering if he may have been placed in a coma intentionally as part of that treatment a la Jorp.

Maybe we need to send the lad a crate of Bullmer's cider.

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

Nice Van My Man posted:

Looks like he had a battlefield run in with Dig Dug. I assumed Kadyrov would be safe since he was both too important to let die and too unimportant to pose a risk to Putin. The bizarre death attrition rate for anyone who's anyone in Russia for this war has been crazy. I'd love to know what happens behind the scenes because it's got to be insane.

Yeah, i wonder how Puffy P is dealing with all this. The big issue for dictators is balancing all these assholes.
When one dies(ie when one has a smoking accident), there is a an ever smaller circles of familiar faces and reliable information.

Dear Putin - i hope its terribly lonely at the top, you puffy fat faced gently caress.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://www.reuters.com/article/russia-belarus-lukashenko-fuel-idUKR4N3AO00A

quote:

MOSCOW, Sept 15 (Reuters) - Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday that Belarus has recently supplied 60,000 tons of diesel and 60,000 tons of petrol to Russia and is ready to further increase shipments, Interfax reported.

Lukashenko is currently on a visit to Russia, parts of which are currently experiencing acute diesel shortages. (Writing by Felix Light; Editing by Toby Chopra)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pekinduck posted:

You can't go to law school in Russia if your dad was a criminal? drat.

Unless your Dad is a Super Criminal!

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Another influential Jew? His friend with the tattoos who died on the plane with him. Checkmate, libs.

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

The actual gently caress is wrong with them?

Highly trustable source 'wikipedia' reports priggy as 'His father and stepfather were Jewish' so im guessing this is the angle.
Is this like americans when they say they are 10percent indian or something... and then they have a best mate/business partner who is a literal loving nazi.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

"yes there will be rotations. In graves"

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

numptyboy posted:

Highly trustable source 'wikipedia' reports priggy as 'His father and stepfather were Jewish' so im guessing this is the angle.
Is this like americans when they say they are 10percent indian or something... and then they have a best mate/business partner who is a literal loving nazi.
Technically not a Jew. He also went well past shanda status.

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Tai posted:

Russia only has 5 (4 now) ball bearing factories and has to import 50% of required amount. Welp

I think this is less impactful than it sounds like because China is the world's top exporter of them, and they are "non-military" enough that no-one will bat an eye about China exporting some more.

Of course, won't help the trade balance.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

weg posted:

Kadyrov's genius plan to get to big to fit out a window has been rendered pointless after Putin laces his mountain dew with novichuk.

Gave em the ol' Baja Blyat.

Vladnik you rat!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

they were able to use his Speedo at home as a grid

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

It looked like his thumb slipped off the spoon and that's when he yeeted it. Russian grenades typically are fuzed for 3.5 to 4 seconds but that's assuming any kind of regulated quality control and in an army where this is the best field fortification you can throw together, you probably want to get rid of that grenade asap

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Tuna-Fish posted:

I think this is less impactful than it sounds like because China is the world's top exporter of them, and they are "non-military" enough that no-one will bat an eye about China exporting some more.

Of course, won't help the trade balance.

What you need to know, If you are buying Chinese bearings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cable Guy posted:

We heard a few days ago about him being shipped to Moscow to get treatments for addictions. Given that, I'm wondering if he may have been placed in a coma intentionally as part of that treatment a la Jorp.

Maybe we need to send the lad a crate of Bullmer's cider.

the spetsnaz were told to pump him full of a very specific amount fent gas no more no less and then when they found out a Chechen was involved natural instincts took over