Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Crab Dad posted:

Easier to grow a new set of legs than a bumper.

Well, you can build a new kid using unskilled labor, so it’s certainly cheaper. :dadjoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/qYFT0v2.mp4

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Well, you can build a new kid using unskilled labor...

don't ever talk to my wife again!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/HYWCFDo.mp4

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

That's awful but I'm glad they got him, bruises and all.

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

Very easy to say from my office chair but I think if I were the first guy on the scene there I'd try to go backwards with him from where he could provably roll

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Pvt. Parts posted:

Very easy to say from my office chair but I think if I were the first guy on the scene there I'd try to go backwards with him from where he could provably roll

I thought this too but immediately thought I'm just being an rear end in a top hat I wouldn't think clearly either in the situation.

However I wouldnt push my wheelchair in front of a train no matter how slow it's going.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Put it in reverse, Terry, oh mah lawd!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Sardonik posted:

I STAPLE TAPEWORMS TO BY BEARNUS

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

Comedy option: rotate the wheelchair 90º and just get pushed along. Should work alright until you get to the part of the track with ties.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That seems like it got way past the point where I would have just yanked the guy out of the chair.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Robert Facepalmer posted:

Comedy option: rotate the wheelchair 90º and just get pushed along. Should work alright until you get to the part of the track with ties.

So, like, ten feet?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
It's the Austin Powers Steamroller scene

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Robert Facepalmer posted:

I always love when you post because I have av's set to be smaller and to not autoplay on the app so without fail I'll see yours and initially be like "who's this jackass with the Confederate fla... oohhh right" and then I click on it so it enlarges and animated s and without fail I watch it all the way through at least twice. Good stuff

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Well, you can build a new kid using unskilled labor, so it’s certainly cheaper. :dadjoke:

Speak for yourself :smug:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

BiggerBoat posted:

Speak for yourself :smug:

I'm quite the cunning linguist, went to school for it and everything :eng101:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Sound on:
https://i.imgur.com/PdkUx6f.mp4

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Nobody has told Cassowaries that they are not Dinosaurs anymore, and I for one am not going to be the first to do so.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

This happened to me but the train was significantly further away. Jesus

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

Reminds me of the Texas woman who was mowing her lawn when a hawk threw a snake at her and then attacked her for it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66446697

holy poo poo that’s hilarious

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Buce posted:

It is simply God's curse upon anyone willingly living in Texas

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Buce posted:

That would be my lifetime achievement, if that was me. Yes, I'm the person that snakes and birds of prey rain down out of the sky onto. Check out how cool I am, nerd.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Backbeat to the hottest upcoming NewRetroWave single sounding fire so far.

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

There is sound, if you're brave enough.
https://i.imgur.com/U3fapCZ.mp4

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Poor sick cow. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
At least it was probably feeling a bit better after it's nose had been cleaned out.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Getting me to physically recoil in my chair is no easy feat these days, so :golfclap:

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

That was me when I last had a sinus infection. Pulling ropes out of my nose in the shower.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Forbidden mozzarella.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Radio Paranoia posted:

Forbidden mozzarella.

pretty sure that's just an oysters, before they get sent to the factory and put in their shells for shipping.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

dr_rat posted:

pretty sure that's just an oysters, before they get sent to the factory and put in their shells for shipping.

theyre obviously prairie oysters

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
jesus christ wear gloves for that

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
not the most disgusting thing you'll encounter while ranching

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I cannot watch a lot of gross videos like pimple popping poo poo but pulling that goop out of that cow's nose I'm fine with for some reason. Glad that cow can actually breathe properly now.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

the poo poo i saw in my parasitology classes i will never forget, just some of the most obscene body horror events imaginable

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Unperson_47 posted:

I cannot watch a lot of gross videos like pimple popping poo poo but pulling that goop out of that cow's nose I'm fine with for some reason. Glad that cow can actually breathe properly now.

I think it's easier to watch just because everyone knows how satisfying it is when you have a really bad blocked nose, you finally manage to dislodge it all, and all the gank just comes out. Like you just know that cow was having a much better day immediately after that.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

one of the worst things ive seen is a parasite infestation that's succumbed to another disease like a bacterial or fungal infection. parasites have a reason to avoid damaging the host but a secondary event doesn't and there are usually tertiary events and others

it's a real mess

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

https://archive.org/details/BookOfDivineConsolation/page/n293/mode/2up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_of_Foligno

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Bug chasing in the 13th century was rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

BasicLich posted:

the poo poo i saw in my parasitology classes i will never forget, just some of the most obscene body horror events imaginable

Never been to a goon meetup, I take it