Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bizarro

The Family Circus

Slylock Fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A+J

Classic Nancy

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

reminded me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28--5aEV1Z0

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
what the gently caress crankshaft

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

:hai:

Mr. Squishy posted:

You know, I never considered that the ability to become invisible by pressing a strange nerve on your wrist might be blood-borne.
But Diane might not have the stange nerve on her wrist that makes her visible again! :ohdear: I guess the blood makes you invisible and the strange nerve lets you toggle it on and off?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol are the vocals an actual monkey or just samples of bon Scott

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

EasyEW posted:

Wait, What The Hell?

I have the flu really bad at the moment and I'm not sure what's real and what isn't

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Jucika "264 - Jucika As A Guardian Angel"

"265 - Jucika And Scraps"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Huxley posted:

Classic Nancy

I love the Mr Sputter strips.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Bad Machinery

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Cowslips Warren posted:

That dude in Val so deserves the rear end kicking he is about to receive.

He is rather uncoth.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Luann

Gil Thorp

Home Free

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Haraiso Days

Bardiche Hotel

In case you were wondering whether having Eros, the hitman love angel, look like Edward Fox in Day of the Jackal was intentional.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Into Ilves

Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.
Note that Jason Poland (My Dad is Dracula, Robbie and Bobbie) is having a sale at his online shop to celebrate his 20th anniversary of making comics. Enter the code "HISON" to get a 20% discount on your order. The sale ends on September 20th.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Scary Go Round (March 3-7, 2003)

First appearance: Hugo Rodriguez -- Ecuadorian émigré, sandwich shop owner, entrepreneur, and smooth operator.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

Kazinsal posted:

Scary Go Round (March 3-7, 2003)

First appearance: Hugo Rodriguez -- Ecuadorian émigré, sandwich shop owner, entrepreneur, and smooth operator.

From Allison's introduction to the collection "Blame the Sky", in which this is the first story;

John Alliosn posted:

This first story introduces Hugo, who runs the "Canton-style" eaterie in Tackleford. Hugo Rodriquez is based on an underground cartoonist of my acquaintance, best known for his "slicin' life" storytelling style, faking his own death, and pushing me down the escalator at Sad Diego airport.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This is really cute after all those other machinist comics

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Hippocrass posted:

He is rather uncoth.

Reminds me of that one dude from Gargoyles, who was betrothed to the woman Macbeth loved, and everyone knew that they loved each other, but the dude was totally fine with the idea of crushing her hopes and dreams by forcing their engagement still.

I know there's been several stories like this, where Prince Val helps out another couple, I definitely enjoy the Cupid aspect of his bloodthirsty adventures.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I assume the plan will be Val going berko through the tournament, merking Coth along the way, and then convincing Gawain* to take a dive in the final round against the actual dude so he can do the big impassioned proposal on the field.

*Probably by telling him that the ladies will love him even more once he's courageously wounded facing off against such an unholy murder machine.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The_Other posted:

Note that Jason Poland (My Dad is Dracula, Robbie and Bobbie) is having a sale at his online shop to celebrate his 20th anniversary of making comics. Enter the code "HISON" to get a 20% discount on your order. The sale ends on September 20th.
Grabbed myself one of those Robbie and Bobby collections (signed). I loved that strip.

F Minus

Mark Trail

Would have been somewhat funny if Rusty said that, but no, gotta have the narration box.

Mary Worth

We better get something new next week or I'm gonna complain again. :mad:

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

Apartment 3-G

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Saul, don't show her the internet. Let her enjoy being offline.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Murdstone posted:

Apartment 3-G

Goon challenge: take a pic of yourself making that 3rd panel pose.

Don't have to post it. I don't really care.

Kennel fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Sep 15, 2023

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Kennel posted:

Goon challenge: take a pic of yourself making that 3rd panel pose.

Don't have to post it. I don't really care.

It's really not difficult to hold a pen

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Murdstone posted:

Andertoons

1 billion factorial is approximately 1.57637137 × 108,565,705,531. :eng101:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

1 billion factorial is approximately 1.57637137 × 108,565,705,531. :eng101:

thank you for beating me to it

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pogo 6/7-9/51

si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice: If you would see a pleasant peninsula, look around you. The state motto of Michigan.

Archie 3/4-6/48

Make with the algeeb!

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Retail

Popcom

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Josh discovers solidarity?

(Probably not but a cynical left winger can still dream.)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
You're so close, Josh. There might be a chance for you yet.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Angular Cyrus posted:

Underworld LA Weekly 03/12–19/1998

So was I the only one who thought of the Aziz Ansari story when reading this?

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
As the old union men at my high school job told me, "son, never let 'em put you on salary."

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Murdstone posted:

Rex Morgan MD

So the plan is now "I'm going to hold both of you at gunpoint all night. Then we're going to go into a bank, with me, sleep-deprived wanted attempted murderer, current kidnapper, and soon armed robber, still holding the two of you at gunpoint, and demand that you withdraw what's presumably at least tens of thousands of dollars in cash from your bank account, without this appearing suspicious in any way."

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

maltesh posted:

So the plan is now "I'm going to hold both of you at gunpoint all night. Then we're going to go into a bank, with me, sleep-deprived wanted attempted murderer, current kidnapper, and soon armed robber, still holding the two of you at gunpoint, and demand that you withdraw what's presumably at least tens of thousands of dollars in cash from your bank account, without this appearing suspicious in any way."

"No one will see through this at all! There are definitely no policies regarding taking a while on huge cash withdrawals at banks, no sir!"

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Relationship Over, Everyone Gets To Be Emotionally Unfaithful Now

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Some Guy TT posted:

So was I the only one who thought of the Aziz Ansari story when reading this?

My mind went to Louie, not Aziz (Since the little dude didn't attempt to give her The Claw.)

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE

I'm going to regret even considering this, but how does Carl get around normally?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
He pogo-sticks around on his horn

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Murdstone posted:

The Phantom

"And by that I mean, let's gently caress."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Caphi posted:

I'm going to regret even considering this, but how does Carl get around normally?

the beetle wings concealed under his shirt