Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Lol

A 2 hour long episode about the hulk hogan meat shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thanks but I will not be listening

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://twitter.com/FrasierDnD/status/1626743907597025280?t=txRMlM923fAQ2rWs1nfgTA&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

Lol

A 2 hour long episode about the hulk hogan meat shoes

I thought there was a thread about this podcast in rgd but I guess it was gassed

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Green Hill Zone - Toto

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The Dread Penis Roberts

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my penis. Prepare to die.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

let’s make a thread podcast where it’s just 15 people talking over each other in a zoom call and no one introduces themselves

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Someone make this thread a discord.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

No thanks

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
instead of duck tales it's gently caress tales and it's an animated show about Bust Ross

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

the milk machine posted:

instead of duck tales it's gently caress tales and it's an animated show about Bust Ross

The Joy of Penis with Bust Ross

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the milk machine posted:

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my penis. Prepare to die.

you do not happen to have an extra penis on your left hand, do you?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Cael posted:

The Joy of Penis with Bust Ross

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Joey Penis, Rachel Penis, Chandler Penis, Monica Penis and Bust Ross

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
marcel penis

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
big fat ugly penis guy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
janice but her annoying laugh is just gargling a cock

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

bust roddenberry

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

Straightpenises From Outer Space

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
Penis Satriani

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Stevie Ray Penis

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Surfin with a Penis
Penis Wylde
Dark Penis Society

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

UwUnabomber posted:

He tweeted something to that one furry with a Something Awful podcast that lead me to believe he has an account flying under the radar. And it's like dude you can come out of hiding if you're not talking about your boners constantly no one cares. You're not banned for irl crimes or something.

He could just pay the ten bux to unban, he's not permad lol

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Is Nick going to marry Jordan Jensen?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Is that the threads official “ship”?

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

She's said on Bein' Ian that people will come up to her after shows and one of the most frequent questions is "what is Nick really like?"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
They would have the most beautiful Chinese baby

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I’m going to object during the ceremony

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Got a pork shoulder for five bucks, gonna eat good this weekend.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

moist turtleneck posted:

They would have the most beautiful Chinese baby

Adopting a Chinese kid as a bit

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The other day Buddy Holly came on the radio in the car and I thought, what if Weezer was Chinese? Wonder what that would sound like...

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

I really hate this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cached Money posted:

Adopting a Chinese kid as a bit

teaching it plausible-sounding mandarin gibberish as a bit

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

i say swears online posted:

teaching it plausible-sounding mandarin gibberish as a bit

Nick's idea for Me Play Joke is legitimately inspired

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Coxswain Balls posted:

Got a pork shoulder for five bucks, gonna eat good this weekend.

As a light snack?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Pork shoulder is so good and cheap but it's always been so hard to get through one before getting sick of it, even back when I had a couple roommates to help

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Something about eating that much of a hunk of pig doesn't do it for me. I usually get a chuck roast cut of equivalent size; less marbled but it's getting sauced to hell anyway and it's good to retain a little bit of texture

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I slow cook it with peppers, onions, stock, etc and shred it. The consistency out of the fridge is gross so I pan fry a portion of the shreds and make different tacos each night for a few nights

Goes well with cotija and lime and whatever else

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Pork shoulder carnitas slap and you can freeze them pretty nicely after. eating a whole shoulder solo is still so insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i like kenji lopez-alt's method