Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Endorph posted:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1973266/000119312523236217/d537457ds1.htm#rom537457_2

We also face competition from alternative providers of the content and events that we offer, All Elite Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Nice thing about these is that they have to detail all the business risks without too much sugarcoating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Somewhere a dusty silver make-up container in a forgotten old gym bag in an attic begins to glow...

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Also who the gently caress is the goober with the backpack and phone behind Rock?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joey McChrist posted:

are ya finishing the story yet son?

lol

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

1glitch0 posted:

Also who the gently caress is the goober with the backpack and phone behind Rock?

Watch our hit new Peacock Exclusive series Being The Entertainment, a unique look at the backstage happenings of the company

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

1glitch0 posted:

Pat McAfee?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Seams posted:

Pat McAfee?

https://i.imgur.com/7ZnTCep.mp4

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

he fuckin absorbed him.....

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
*them (if you keep watching, the Rock keeps getting bigger)

Kennel fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 16, 2023

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nia coming back too was 1000% part of Dwayne's deal to return :rubby:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

1glitch0 posted:

Prob filming a tequila commercial at the same time

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Somewhere a dusty silver make-up container in a forgotten old gym bag in an attic begins to glow...

:qq:"Did you say, 'Dusty'?" :qq:

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Joey McChrist posted:

are ya finishing the story yet son?

He gazed up at Vince McMahon's enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark pencil-thin moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved the midcard.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the nia return part is funny. the rest, can't figure out caring about it

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Lid posted:

Rock is a scab and I don't know how to handle that.

Actually yes I do.

Blackball him.

So is Cena

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Endorph posted:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1973266/000119312523236217/d537457ds1.htm#rom537457_2

We also face competition from alternative providers of the content and events that we offer, All Elite Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro-Wrestling

MLW who is currently running a lawsuit against them for anticompetitive practices doesn't even get mentioned lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gavok posted:

Cody: Is Hunter still mad about the throne thing?

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1702849794660549102

The biggest that man has smiled in years

He knows

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
I wonder if this had anything to do with Nia Jax coming back.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Vince with the mustache looks like the "local Brazilian promoter" who hosted the fake tournament to crown a new champion.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
So, what the hell are they gonna do with Austin Theory’s ghost?

Dude got slain in front of the world. I’m assuming that TKO still has his ghost under contract, somehow.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The Rock looks derisively into the camera, "Cody?! Is this jabroni's name!?"

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lid posted:

Rock is a scab and I don't know how to handle that.

Actually yes I do.

Blackball him.

huh? didnt he donate like 10m dollars to the writers strike?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The Rock looks derisively into the camera, "Cody?! Is this jabroni's name!?"

you use to wrestle down south with some jabroni named… “jungle Jack”?!?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Seams posted:

It’s time for CM Punk to finish the story

https://twitter.com/WrestleOps/status/1702885460966613137

(Survivor Series is in Chicago November)

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Davros1 posted:

So is Cena

I don't think wrestling is scabbing as long as you aren't promoting any movies during the process

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MJeff posted:

I don't think Rock is coming back and I never have and I think it even less the more time passes cause the dude is in his drat 50s and tore a pec every time he wrestled a decade ago.

uh, lmao?

Let's have some fun with this, I guess. :toxx: If the Rock wrestles a real match, at least 5 minutes, I will get an avatar of the Rock and write a review of whatever show it's on for the subforum. This is not a one-time toxx and will trigger every time the Rock wrestles. :toxx:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

and another thing, toxx that if i lose, i have to watch and comment on wwe way more than anyone else, forever! i sure hope i don't lose. wink wink wink wink wink (joking)

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

man I hope they're dumb enough to give him a mic lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hes going to be a perfect little goodie two shoes nerd to show those jerkbags in aew what they could have had if they had treated him with just a little respect!!!!

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I hope The Rock beats Punk at the Royal Rumble by hitting him in the nuts with the People's Elbow.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it feels like wwe is headed toward a "boom" period.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Taffy Torpedo posted:

I hope The Rock beats Punk at the Royal Rumble by hitting him in the nuts with the People's Elbow.

i have it on good authority that the rock has been preparing copious amounts of people's elbow macaroni and candy rear end salad, make of that what you will

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Taffy Torpedo posted:

Followed by Kairi hitting him in the nuts with her elbow drop

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/aewgold/status/1702844768714203185?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Relax its just the 4th inning

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Cavauro posted:

it feels like wwe is headed toward a "boom" period.

Adam Cole baybay

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MJeff posted:

uh, lmao?

Let's have some fun with this, I guess. :toxx: If the Rock wrestles a real match, at least 5 minutes, I will get an avatar of the Rock and write a review of whatever show it's on for the subforum. This is not a one-time toxx and will trigger every time the Rock wrestles. :toxx:

in unrelated news MJeff has declared that the writers and actors strikes must end NOW for the good of all.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Vandar posted:

This means nothing.

Dwayne is only back because he can't act

but he could never act :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Somewhere, CM Punk has become incredibly bitter that The Rock has stolen another Wrestlemania Main event away from him.