Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I still haven't seen a Kenji Lopez vid, somehow I haven't ventured into that part of the YouTube universe

It just doesn't recommend his videos for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
A Farewell to Penis

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Penis Lopez Alt.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it brings me no pleasure to report this but shoulder in carolina mustard is my fav

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
The South Carolina Peniscocks

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The kids are going nuts for Brooklyn BBQ

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mordja posted:

Penis Lopez Alt.

Brad Peone

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Gordon Ramsay's Penis Nightmares

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

You know what’s really good is a slow roasted pork penis

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
Bon Appénis

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bon boy age

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Secretary Penis Buttchug

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

moist turtleneck posted:

I still haven't seen a Kenji Lopez vid, somehow I haven't ventured into that part of the YouTube universe

It just doesn't recommend his videos for some reason

his cooking vids are great. im not much of a youtube guy but his stuff is really straightforward (no ads or soy faces or padding for time) and he gives you good advice like "yeah a lot of recipes will call for <some expensive or hard to hard ingredient> but you can just use <normal thing from the grocery store> and its the same really"

also his dogs hovering in the background waiting for snacks are cute

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Pharmaskittle posted:

Pork shoulder is so good and cheap but it's always been so hard to get through one before getting sick of it, even back when I had a couple roommates to help

I only get one every couple of months when there's one marked down to get it off the shelf before it expires, so it ends up being a nice treat for a couple of days. I just toss it in a dutch oven with beef stock and a pile of vegetables, but I should try making tacos with the eventual leftovers.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Yeah in my experience pork shoulders are good and cheap and used exclusively for some kind of pulled pork or stews that last well in the fridge so you can eat it over the course of days, not in a single meal like I assume Stav does.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
here's his carnitas method btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRlmQdRN0G8

it's easy as hell, just be careful not to overdo the last broiling step

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’ve gotten pork shoulder once or twice and I’ve found that it’s usually good enough to just cut pieces off and eat but yeah it’s a ton of food

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Penis of a Whimpy Kid

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Mordja posted:

Yeah in my experience pork shoulders are good and cheap and used exclusively for some kind of pulled pork or stews that last well in the fridge so you can eat it over the course of days, not in a single meal like I assume Stav does.

He ate an entire shoulder over the course of one of those podcasting sessions where they went to a cabin upstate to do a bunch of episodes at once to cover the holidays. Over the weeks you could hear him progress from being giddy with anticipation while it was cooking to becoming grumpy from waiting. I know all the boys ate it together in one sitting but you know he demolished at least 50% of it.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

lol

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
PEPPA ANN!

Flux Wildly
Dec 20, 2004

Welkum tü Zanydu!

Lol that ‘shoulder of pork’ is in there too - bet that’d catch some results too

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Wrong thread I’m a doofus

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

House of leaves vibes

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Pork shoulder days

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Pork is apparently the closest tasting meat to human flesh, so I've been told

Not saying Stav is a cannibal, but

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
according to those guys who ate all of their friends in that plane crash brains taste the best so maybe we should be eating brains

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I always thought sweetbreads were brains but they're actually some other gross part of where like the lungs join, so I can't say

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Dokapon Findom posted:

Not saying Stav is a cannibal, but

Wikipedia posted:

Cannibalism is the act of consuming another individual of the same species as food.

Seems pretty unambiguous to me.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Empty_America/status/1702749014188323113?t=GrIilumzjX7TDhWBFGGhAw&s=19

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
was thinking about this one today. look at him......he's laughing......cuz he know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUFkbD4i0Cs

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Vinny is an incredibly massive piece of poo poo.

But taking credit for Arties sobriety is a new low.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

🍔🍔

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

UwUnabomber posted:

Vinny is an incredibly massive piece of poo poo.

But taking credit for Arties sobriety is a new low.

lol scumbag vinny

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

He now sells Disney collectibles for a living

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
The annual pass pays for itself!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Imagine bragging about getting people off drugs while being pals with Bam Margera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

UwUnabomber posted:

Imagine bragging about getting people off drugs while being pals with Bam Margera.

Better W/L record than Dr. Drew