Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer
So sorry about Suzie, Rust. 17 years is impressive, she had a wonderful life I'm sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 hours!)

Gervasius posted:

So sorry about Suzie, Rust. 17 years is impressive, she had a wonderful life I'm sure.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

this turd has taught herself to tap on me whenever she wants pats

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If I'm playing a videogame and my cat wants attention I start getting headbutts.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

He becomes concerned and starts meowing and patrolling the bed frame whenever we change the sheets or wash them

Don’t worry skillet your bed will be back shortly

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Rust Martialis posted:

We took Suzie to the summerhouse in Frederikssund last week and she seemed happy and puttered about inside and out, spry for her 17 years, nearly blind, high blood pressure and hyperthyroidism not bothering her.

Sadly her condition seemed to drop off after coming home Friday and so we took her to the vet, who drew blood and gave us the news that her kidneys had basically failed, she was uremic, and her hematocrit had dropped to the bottom of the scale, to the point the vet said she was amazed to find a live cat with her numbers. It was agreed that the time had arrived.

Suzie has gone to be with her brother Sam as of 2pm Copenhagen time today, aged 17 years, 1 month.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for giving her a great life and lots of love. Not every cat gets that.

A while back I posted pics of Frank, who came up to us and demanded we adopt him. Turns out he can't be with other cats so we surrendered him to a reputable local organization. It still makes me sad, selfishly, because I spent a lot of time with him and he was very cuddly and affectionate. Last night I got an update from the charity that he has been adopted by a family that lost their kitty in February and I know he will give them all the love they are looking for. I was also told that all of the volunteers loved him because he is supre vocal and playful. Anyway, this was my boy and I hope his new life is amazing

https://www.petfinder.com/cat/frank-66303023/ny/liverpool/cny-cat-coalition-ny392/

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka must absolutely positively drape a paw over my girlfriend's arm during scritches to underline the fact that ain't nobody going nowhere for a good long while.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/Thereisnocat_/status/1699065764752593015?s=20

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Looks like a gas giant. Love how you can just make out the smooshed face.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jupipurr.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Found on reddit.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Found on reddit.

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://i.imgur.com/ohv4IxA.mp4

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Found on reddit.

Paul Stanley but a cat

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Cat

Skillet likes to sleep on the comforter while it is drying and he will yell at you if you disturb him in his big sleep

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Hot fabric is cloth catnip. I like to lounge in my bathrobe after showering while I catch up on morning emails, and both my standoffish cats will claw their way onto my lap. They will fiercely fight removal, and/or each other.

EDIT:

A ravenous beast who craves only fingats, briefly assuaged by terrycloth

Lord of the manor a lil too big for his throne

Squidster has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Sep 8, 2023

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

I said “Skillet” like not even trying to summon him, just mentioning him to my wife, and he appeared from nowhere and yelled and flopped on my feet

Skillet is a loud perfect dude

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

cats are great

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

My designated human is away on a work trip, so I guess I'll hide in this shower curtain and scream about it non-stop.

I am very dumb, but I have pretty eyes.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Elviscat posted:

I am very dumb, but I have pretty eyes.

same, buddy. same.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka is a zonked out goblin.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I said “Skillet” like not even trying to summon him, just mentioning him to my wife, and he appeared from nowhere and yelled and flopped on my feet

Skillet is a loud perfect dude

The god damned pet sitter let my son out while we’re on vacation :(

Not paying you rear end in a top hat

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Is he ok now?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://www.tumblr.com/minkidoodles/728846102397337600

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Girlfriend just finished her birthday present from me.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

that's a baby

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

venus de lmao posted:

that's a baby

She becomes even more baby sometimes.

(She yells at us if we're playing games on the PC because my girlfriend's lap isn't comfortable enough when she's sitting at an office chair. So we got the sling from the local Buy Nothing group because it wasn't rated as safe for humans but was the perfect size for Pushka to be cradled in and fall asleep, snoring loudly.)

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Breetai posted:

She becomes even more baby sometimes.

(She yells at us if we're playing games on the PC because my girlfriend's lap isn't comfortable enough when she's sitting at an office chair. So we got the sling from the local Buy Nothing group because it wasn't rated as safe for humans but was the perfect size for Pushka to be cradled in and fall asleep, snoring loudly.)

venus de lmao posted:

that's a baby

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

My cat's favorite thing to do in winter is climb inside my shirt and go to sleep.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/seananmcguire/status/1706361239201518008?s=20

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Regarde Aduck posted:

Is he ok now?

He was out for 3 days but he came back thank god

And apparently he’s constantly hiding so I assume he is traumatized by outside

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
the demon has been summoned

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

:siren:
https://twitter.com/CatsOfYore/status/1710424814601548253?s=20

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Weather has gotten chilly so I broke out the living room blanket. Cue excited head bobs from my cat and an instant beeline to my lap to get under the blanket.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

My best buddy since 2019

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

He was out for 3 days but he came back thank god

And apparently he’s constantly hiding so I assume he is traumatized by outside

aww, glad he turned up

a cat of mine once went missing for a week before someone found him, it's a horrible feeling

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/Bodegacats_/status/1712274325577806103?s=20