Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

*zooms back to 1900 for uh... white paradise???*

*realizes there's no bagel bites or video games*

*kills self*

Total Party Kill fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Sep 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

THIS IS THE LIFE, NOTHING SHOULD EVER CHANGE

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

they were pretty good for wealthy white robber barons, and of course OP is going to be a wealthy white robber baron once we drag society back to the 1900s. it's the only thing holding him back

Hey now, I heard the 1920's were an absolutely swinging time for some types of people! And from that one data point, we can assume absolutely nothing bad happened in the 1910's or 1930's. Nope. So confident in that I won't even check the history books.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

#hoops trending 530% higher on X compared to last year #keeponrolling

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

THE PINNACLE OF CIVILIZATION: THANK YOU WHITES

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Total Party Kill posted:

*zooms back to 1900 for uh... white paradise???*

*realizes there's no bagel bites or video games*

*kills self*

edit: *goes to bsky instead: bsky-social-ra3rq-wiqma *

Got this one, thank you!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Total Party Kill posted:

THIS IS THE LIFE, NOTHING SHOULD EVER CHANGE

Don’t these kids have jobs?

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

E the Shaggy posted:

Elon's master got dunked on hard.

You can just take one look at the guy and you can tell he's never smiled a day in his life.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Reports are Russel brands had a 16 year old girl being groomed

Elon will surely correct everyone that it's not pedophilia and is in fact ebophilia

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Elon will surely correct everyone that it's not pedophilia and is in fact ebophilia

Holy gently caress he's actually going to do that

Holy poo poo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I had to make a new twitter because I forgot the password to the twitter and also the throwaway e-mail I used, and if you don't have any followers like 50% of the recommended tweets are about fuckin crypto

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

loving lol, quote tweets linking to x.com are now broken

Absolute morons just pushing poo poo to production with zero testing

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Total Party Kill posted:

THE PINNACLE OF CIVILIZATION: THANK YOU WHITES

Arkansas is for real making this a thing again lol

Unrelated but they're also trying to make huge changes to FOIA too. Shithole of a state

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Doctor Butts posted:

You can just take one look at the guy and you can tell he's never smiled a day in his life.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Caesar Saladin posted:

I had to make a new twitter because I forgot the password to the twitter and also the throwaway e-mail I used, and if you don't have any followers like 50% of the recommended tweets are about fuckin crypto

Does your job require it, because if not, have you considered not voluntarily being on the worst site on the whole loving planet?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
My favourite IMC thing was when he commissioned someone to do a comic book type avatar of him except it was good looking and everyone was just uhhhh ya rite lol

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah I could see this. I had to look it up after reading a new report that said "she was older than the legal age of consent in the UK at the time."

The age of consent in England and Wales is 16.

:catstare:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

TulliusCicero posted:

Does your job require it, because if not, have you considered not voluntarily being on the worst site on the whole loving planet?

I had a pretty good curated twitter with a lot of funny podcasters and youtubers but now I have to put it together again

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Gherkin Jerkin posted:

Yeah I could see this. I had to look it up after reading a new report that said "she was older than the legal age of consent in the UK at the time."

Yeah that’s been the defense that people have rallied to. Nevermind that it’s still gross as hell even if it was legal and people can absolutely judge the gently caress out of him for him. And also I think one of the accusations against Brand was that he raped a 16 year old which is still illegal everywhere as far as I know

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

priznat posted:

My favourite IMC thing was when he commissioned someone to do a comic book type avatar of him except it was good looking and everyone was just uhhhh ya rite lol

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1299152388805160961

lmao

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Kit Walker posted:

Yeah that’s been the defense that people have rallied to. Nevermind that it’s still gross as hell even if it was legal and people can absolutely judge the gently caress out of him for him. And also I think one of the accusations against Brand was that he raped a 16 year old which is still illegal everywhere as far as I know

Not sure, I would consult the experts at X.com (the everything app)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Gherkin Jerkin posted:

It was only a few years ago that The Sun newspaper, owned by Murdoch, stopped featuring photos of naked 16 year olds.

The age of consent is 16 because it's dumb as hell to criminalise horny teenagers banging each other, but creepy old loving losers use this as a technicality all the time.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the early 1900s were a fantastic time to be a rich white cocaine addict. possibly the best of all times

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Quote-Unquote posted:

It was only a few years ago that The Sun newspaper, owned by Murdoch, stopped featuring photos of naked 16 year olds.

The age of consent is 16 because it's dumb as hell to criminalise horny teenagers banging each other, but creepy old loving losers use this as a technicality all the time.
Does the UK not have statutory rape laws?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yeah, the law is you gotta do statutory rape if you're a gentleman of leisure

That's how they pick who is in the house of lords

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Kit Walker posted:

No, you see if someone hasn’t been criminally convicted you are obligated to maintain commercial and social relationships with them no matter how much of a creep they are. If anything judging or cutting ties with them is a violation of their free speech rights.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

FlamingLiberal posted:

If one person is under 16 then you can be prosecuted for having sex with a minor. Really though it would make more sense to have Romeo and Juliet laws. Teenagers are gonna gently caress each other and it's nonsensical to punish this but they should be protected from predatory adults. There's a huge difference between an 18 year old and 16 year old getting it on compared to even a 20 year old and 16 year old. Never mind rapist nonces like Brand grooming teenagers in his 30s.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

FlamingLiberal posted:

Seems like the UK hasn’t figured out how to make it legal for teens to bone other teens but not for fully grown adults to do so. It’s about what I’d expect from terf island

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Kit Walker posted:

Seems like the UK hasn’t figured out how to make it legal for teens to bone other teens but not for fully grown adults to do so. It’s about what I’d expect from terf island

Speaking of, all of our prominent TERFs have already backed Brand. It's incredible how the scum that call LGBTQ folk "groomers" IMMEDIATELY jump to the defence of a gross old rapist paying taxis to bring girls directly from school to his house.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Quote-Unquote posted:

Speaking of, all of our prominent TERFs have already backed Brand. It's incredible how the scum that call LGBTQ folk "groomers" IMMEDIATELY jump to the defence of a gross old rapist paying taxis to bring girls directly from school to his house.

...Why the gently caress would terfs side with Brand? Is he a massive transphobe or something?

Dude is a cultist who raped a 16 year old girl, holy poo poo TERFs are true garbage people

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Starting to think that TERFs don't actually give a poo poo about women

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

lol I hadn't even seen that one, it was a totally different comic representation I was thinking of.. lmao

jattdb
Nov 18, 2004
STFU
Bluesky code for the taking: bsky-social-rbfcu-mlxpd

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

...Why the gently caress would terfs side with Brand? Is he a massive transphobe or something?

Dude is a cultist who raped a 16 year old girl, holy poo poo TERFs are true garbage people

It's all just projection in IMAX quality.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

priznat posted:

lol I hadn't even seen that one, it was a totally different comic representation I was thinking of.. lmao

It boggles my gosh dang mind that they always draw trump as this handsome, muscular dude in his 30s or so

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

rotinaj posted:

It boggles my gosh dang mind that they always draw trump as this handsome, muscular dude in his 30s or so

Too bad about his deformed hand tho.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Twitter isn't dying fast enough for Elon's taste
https://twitter.com/DaveLeeBBG/status/1703814998626111785

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

lmao do it you pasty bitch

kill all embedding too

Just murder-suicide this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Ex