Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

trump is def playing this well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

CLAM DOWN posted:

what a king

Trump is literally above the debates and everyone knows it. The other guys are just trying to be next in line in case Trump goes to jail. Actually pretty likely that he'd run the race from jail and win and pardon himself.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Uncle Wemus posted:

"In trying to come to terms with his career, I am reminded that perfect candidates (and people) don’t exist," Jennifer Rubin writes.

"Nevertheless, history will remember him (unlike the legion of spineless careerists) and treat him well. Romney demonstrated uncommon patriotism, integrity and valor at critical times. He honorably represented his constituents. He shamed other Republicans by his example."

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1703852871752495441?s=20

The man who was the architect of Obamacare and sounded the alarms over the evil Russian Empire while other slept on the threat. A true democrat.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

so some redneck in a swamp somewhere has themselves a fighter jet now?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

Well they had 34 million Pepsi points

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

CLAM DOWN posted:

what a king

Meanwhile joe is hanging out on Broadway with Lin Manuel Miranda

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

magiccarpet posted:

Well they had 34 million Pepsi points

I appreciate this reference

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

"In trying to come to terms with his career, I am reminded that perfect candidates (and people) don’t exist," Jennifer Rubin writes.

"Nevertheless, history will remember him (unlike the legion of spineless careerists) and treat him well. Romney demonstrated uncommon patriotism, integrity and valor at critical times. He honorably represented his constituents. He shamed other Republicans by his example."

https://twitter.com/PostOpinions/status/1703852871752495441?s=20

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Vim Fuego posted:

Trunp is flanking Biden on abortion

incredible

CLAM DOWN posted:

what a king

wrap it up

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol trump invited romney over to that dinner and Romney thought he was getting a cabinet position but Trump just wanted to rub his nose in it and gave him nothing

lmao

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Rubellavator posted:

Trump is literally above the debates and everyone knows it. The other guys are just trying to be next in line in case Trump goes to jail. Actually pretty likely that he'd run the race from jail and win and pardon himself.

the only point of the Chris Christie campaign is to attempt to do to Trump what Christie did to Rubio in the 2016 debates, without Trump there he should just drop out

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1703874830569721905

he's gettin sucked off under that table by the dairy queen

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Excelzior posted:

lol trump invited romney over to that dinner and Romney thought he was getting a cabinet position but Trump just wanted to rub his nose in it and gave him nothing

lmao

I definitely don't like Donald Trump, but he really nailed it in his treatment of Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Rex Tillerson, Anthony Scaramuchi, et al.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

season 1 episode 19 of madame secretary introduces the son of the president who is treated as a disastrous public relations fuckup because he does drugs and is a recovering addict

also the president himself is being blackballed by his own party for reelection because of this and other mostly boring reasons related to lack of donor confidence theres just something delightfully quaint about how people eight years ago thought politics worked

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

The Pussy Boss posted:

Tucker & Dale Find a Jet Fighter is the sequel we need.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Ham Equity posted:

I definitely don't like Donald Trump, but he really nailed it in his treatment of Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Rex Tillerson, Anthony Scaramuchi, et al.

he also pretty much destroyed the clinton,bush and cheney political dynasties so yeah he nailed in that sense

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Excelzior posted:

lmao

He got a free meal at least

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Vim Fuego posted:

A one term senator and also ran? lol yeah, no one is gonna remember him at all

I will never forget the dog on the car roof and #romneydeathrally

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1703901668260106692?s=20

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

how's the current president?

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/GravitysRa1nbow/status/1703592870635020460

hundreds of thousands of fighters but all the ones hogging the camera are nazis :thunk:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

quote:

While Trump has the support of 57% of GOP voters nationally, that figure is only 48% in South Carolina, 46% in Iowa and 44% in New Hampshire.

that's still several points higher than he ever polled in any of those states in 2016

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao biden can't take a huge easy W, fuckin LOSER

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1703904667569115333

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

why would a strike breaker stand with strikers

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rubellavator posted:

they cut child poverty in half and showed everyone then put it back together like a magic trick

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Rubellavator posted:

they cut child poverty in half and showed everyone then put it back together like a magic trick

gently caress lmao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

cant believe the uaw are all chuds now

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

I'm more surprised Biden didn't try to declare the strike illegal tbh.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

Almost all republican primaries are winner take all, unlike democratic primaries.
Trump getting 46% of the vote still gets him 100% of the delegates if the 54% are split among more than one. Democrats moved away from winner take all because McGovern was able to win the primary that way, and democrats never wanted to have anyone not backed by the establishment win again.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

is that one guy still doing daily cumjar twitter posts?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gimmick account idea: if IfHillaryHad had continued posting daily for seven years

IfHillaryHadHad

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

CLAM DOWN posted:

what a king

:fork: for Joe lol Trump is going to win by so much. in 2016 he was able to rant and rave about NAFTA which was from 20 fucken years ago and it made a difference in the election, and now in 2024 Biden's mishandling of the UAW strikes is going to be much more recent in everyone's lives

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ogre has reached grenoble rear end post

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

ogre has reached grenoble rear end post

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
hall of the mountain king subtly fades into the background

bumpa bumpa bum bum bum

bumbumbum

bumbumbum

Gunshow Poophole has issued a correction as of 02:13 on Sep 19, 2023

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

tristeham posted:

lol remember where they was a fatterman thread and people were excited about him

they just have concerns about joggers

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

cenotaph posted:

Nobody's going to remember Mitt loving Romney

I’ll never forget this

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Majorian posted:

I can't wait for him to cuss out his wife in public, but Mormon-style.

"Golly, you dress like a strumpet, you dingbat!"

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Jon Carbuncle posted:

I’ll never forget this

That shot of him ironing his suit while he was still wearing it

The dog on the car roof