Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Famethrowa posted:

I saw the later meltdown but was this a known thing? They were a nerd but they seemed like a good egg prior to being a mod.

For reasons the meltdown might have made more obvious, I had always regarded him as a worthless dumbass, fine as a poster, but absolutely not the type you want in a mod or especially as a mod of THAT forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Ammat The Ankh posted:

lol that Zyla wasn't even using a re-reg, she just changed her name and apparently managed to fly under the radar. Like Bobby Valentine coming back into the dugout with a fake mustache.

How many people are keeping up with forums drama and also posting about football?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
CTE

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

lol that Zyla wasn't even using a re-reg, she just changed her name and apparently managed to fly under the radar. Like Bobby Valentine coming back into the dugout with a fake mustache.

People knew and some even tried bringing up the "believe women" post but were always told to knock it off or drop it by mods and admins lmao

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

super fragile legalistic landlord with cirrhosis

This is stuck in my head now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Fleeing the site to create an offsite whilst posting here anyways on an alt ftw.

Its not an alt, they just renamed their account lol. Post history is all there.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Nuns with Guns posted:

All this leper's colony rubbernecking and nobody even commented on how Zyla's account (the "believe women, so believe me" person) was banned, too.

theres a lot of things happening

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Just like BNR called SA ‘the old country’ I’m remembering there was some weird enforced vow of silence on even mentioning bnr in cspam for the longest time lol. Truly weird, out of time policy. Like they pulled out the 2000 forum flamewars playbook, lest we lead lurkers astray…

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Homeless Friend posted:

Just like BNR called SA ‘the old country’ I’m remembering there was some weird enforced vow of silence on even mentioning bnr in cspam for the longest time lol. Truly weird, out of time policy. Like they pulled out the 2000 forum flamewars playbook, lest we lead lurkers astray…

No more apostates

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

some real dont talk about the rhizzone poo poo

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

rodbeard posted:

How many people are keeping up with forums drama and also posting about football?

whaddup

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

rodbeard posted:

The football or football?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ilmucche posted:

The football or football?

I think you mean futbol or FOOTBAAAWWWWWW

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
On page 888 all attacks deal 8,888 damage

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

every so often i consider asking to rep fyad in this saw business but then i'm like "ennhhh but i don't wanna, like, roleplay or whatever"

copy
Jul 26, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

Hazamuth just finished this poster for the September 23rd Something Awful Wrestling event

FirstnameLastname posted:

lmfao the faded bg text

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

very risky blowjob posted:

every so often i consider asking to rep fyad in this saw business but then i'm like "ennhhh but i don't wanna, like, roleplay or whatever"

most people just shitpost or make photoshops

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

> PYF SA Legends: super fragile legalistic landlord with cirrhosis

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

Its not an alt, they just renamed their account lol. Post history is all there.

King poo poo actually then lol

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

Hazamuth just finished this poster for the September 23rd Something Awful Wrestling event

nice

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

King poo poo actually then lol

Name changes always gently caress me the hell up. God forbid they're paired with an avatar change.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

I just drop a shitpost about loving all the other CAWs moms once in a while, its fun and dropping the messages about it is fun too

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

maybe next year.........................................................

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

im pretty sure im the only chick deranged enough to represent YOSPOS and it's fun playing the heel :twisted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I killed wrestling legend dave meltzer

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

That DICK! posted:

sounds actionable

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

That DICK! posted:

and the money was wired to your Cayman islands account

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Does megamissen still have my baton? I need to get that back.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Really, the awful smell is a feature

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

rodbeard posted:

Jordan Love is good

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Antivehicular posted:

Really, the awful smell is a feature

Is this you workshopping new TG subtitles?

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

rodbeard posted:

Like Monkeu he could probably fly under the radar if he just posted in GDTs but absolutely cannot resist doing the thing that got him permad

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Tarnop posted:

Is this you workshopping new TG subtitles?

I mean, it's better than the Whizzard ref

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Antivehicular posted:

I mean, it's better than the Whizzard ref

hm you're not wrong

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

gently caress

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hell,

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Take a smell, brother

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

toy story beavis and butthead but they're just gettin humped by dogs and poo poo on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i'm loving stunlocked seeing someone threaten legal action for pedophile accusations when the last ban on their rapsheet is for accusing someone of being a pedophile
hilarious poo poo.
And I laughed so loud when I saw that Mary Poppins post, my kid came running into the back yard to see if I was OK.
Outstanding.