Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Favourite Pokémon type?
This poll is closed.
Plain 6 3.17%
Hot 7 3.70%
Wet 15 7.94%
Green 11 5.82%
Shocking 2 1.06%
Cold 3 1.59%
Punchy 7 3.70%
Poisonous 4 2.12%
Brown 7 3.70%
Bird 11 5.82%
Weird 17 8.99%
Gross 11 5.82%
Solid 2 1.06%
Scary 8 4.23%
Dragon 5 2.65%
Creepy 18 9.52%
Mech 33 17.46%
Pink 22 11.64%
Total: 189 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Inscryption is obra dinn tier. Human mind should not be capable of creating such perfect games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1703911361242120539?s=20

Les jeux vidéo font partie intégrante de la France. Assassin’s Creed ou encore Dofus sont des créations de talents français.
Video games are an integral part of France. Assassin's Creed and Dofus are creations of French talent.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Death clips of WoW Hardcore are mana to my soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0nZbAgDpC8

That's an almost max level character dying

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Who the gently caress is P and why is he lying?

And while we're on the topic, who the gently caress is D and what the gently caress happened between D2 and D4?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

This is explained in the opening cinematic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFszZ-afzjI

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

And while we're on the topic, who the gently caress is D and what the gently caress happened between D2 and D4?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

lol a whole bunch of leaks just happened with Microsoft/Bethesda

- Xbox Series S/X hardware refresh happening with upgraded internals and controller, and no disc drive on the X, so we're arriving at the all-digital future
- Oblivion remake in development
- Fallout 3 remaster in development
- "DOOM Year Zero" is the next Doom game, DLC also planned
- Ghostwire Tokyo 2 in development
- Starfield DLC in development
- Dishonored 3 in development
- Elder Scrolls VI targeting FY2024

check out the new assless chap controller

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

The 7th Guest posted:

lol a whole bunch of leaks just happened with Microsoft/Bethesda

- Oblivion remake in development

Hah, so that rumor was accurate

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

I’ve always wanted easier device switching, so that sounds great (but I’m not buying another MS controller if they haven’t actually fixed their sticks)

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Lmao if the next Elder Scrolls is coming out next year. I just played what they spent the last 12 years on and it probably could've used another year

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Wtf, even preliminary details of the next gen Xbox leaked

Potentially switching to ARM

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Elder Scrolls 6 only started development about a month ago, lol

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Actually wait a minute Microsoft had a big FTC trial back in June where they said Elder Scrolls 6 is still at least five years away:
https://www.ign.com/articles/xboxs-big-activision-blizzard-ftc-trial-what-you-need-to-know-and-our-coverage-so-far

how valid is this leak

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Milk your daily dose of gamer juice from the controller teats

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

deep dish peat moss posted:

Actually wait a minute Microsoft had a big FTC trial back in June where they said Elder Scrolls 6 is still at least five years away:
https://www.ign.com/articles/xboxs-big-activision-blizzard-ftc-trial-what-you-need-to-know-and-our-coverage-so-far

how valid is this leak

The document with the Bethesda release schedule is out of date (Starfield is listed as 2021).

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

Add about 2-3 years to everything in this picture.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

For the longest time the only thing I knew about this series came from the animated spin-off show they made in the late-90's. The one where they were like, actual ducks from another dimension with superpowers and poo poo, so I was really weirded out when I discovered the source material was a live-action film about a bunch kids playing hockey.

No I swear I'm not making this up! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Ducks:_The_Animated_Series

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Didn’t Phil tell the courts in the trial that there wasn’t a mid-Gen hardware refresh planned or was that in an interview. Also, fallout 3 is the wrong choice to remaster when New Vegas is right there c’mon.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Also I suppose Project Hibiki was HiFi Rush and I don't think they'll end up greenlighting that Ghostwire sequel.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Didn’t Phil tell the courts in the trial that there wasn’t a mid-Gen hardware refresh planned or was that in an interview. Also, fallout 3 is the wrong choice to remaster when New Vegas is right there c’mon.

I think that referred to a new more powerful model. These are just “slim” refreshes of existing SKUs.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Oop, my b. i will stop being incensed!

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Lies of P is really loving me up with the forced-parrying attacks that dodge iframes don't work on.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

For the longest time the only thing I knew about this series came from the animated spin-off show they made in the late-90's. The one where they were like, actual ducks from another dimension with superpowers and poo poo, so I was really weirded out when I discovered the source material was a live-action film about a bunch kids playing hockey.

No I swear I'm not making this up! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mighty_Ducks:_The_Animated_Series

i had the exact same thing except with the pink panther cartoon. it was a real spittake years later when i learned it was an actual-for-real film and a drat good one at that

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i did it!

i'm really glad i found that video with coordinates to planets with the rare creatures i needed that people had already found weeks ago! now i can play that other game!

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

ymgve posted:

Is Lies Of P a good PC port?

It runs flawless on my 3080 TI. 144 FPS on a 3440x1440 with Ultrawide support with everything on “best” and DLSS on quality. It plays and looks great. For context starfield chugs around 65 FPS with major frame drops in crowded areas

It doesn’t support PlayStation controllers on gamepass so I had to use DS4 Windows, but otherwise I’m glad I got it on gamepass over buying it on PlayStation.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

The 7th Guest posted:

check out the new assless chap controller

Never buying an Xbox controller again after I got their ES2 and returned it two weeks later. Buttons not registering presses, vibration was shrill af - absolutely not worth it. 8bitdo all the way.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

a controller that pulls its pants all the way down to pee

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

All chaps are assless. Assed chaps are called trousers

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I don't know about you [FELLOW GAMERS], but I feel [ENGAGED & DELIGHTED] when I [LIFT MY CONTROLLER TO WAKE].

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

K-Pop Bloodborne Pinnochio game rules, but I keep accidentally sequence breaking huge parts of the game because if you hold down run+forward while interacting with an object like a door or a treasure chest it teleports you forward, through the door, through walls, off cliffs, etc.

You can teleport through the locked doors in the hotel and meet gepetto before rescuing him lol

I put a greatsword blade on a rapier hilt, this game owns

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Sep 19, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Wow Sekiro is gonna take some getting used to. Jumping ten feet in the air? I can fall more than five feet without breaking my ankles? Double jumps? Forgiving parry window? This game’s gonna be a walk in the park!

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

This game’s gonna be a walk in the park!

Oh, the hubris of Man.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

:munch:

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Steve Yun posted:

Wow Sekiro is gonna take some getting used to. Jumping ten feet in the air? I can fall more than five feet without breaking my ankles? Double jumps? Forgiving parry window? This game’s gonna be a walk in the park!

Congratulations on playing Sekiro, one of the very greatest games ever made and a crown jewel in the FROM library. Virtually every boss battle I've played since in other titles haven't held a candle to the ones in Sekiro.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

Steve Yun posted:

Sekiro is the best action game of all time imo.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Steve Yun posted:

One of the greatest games ever made and one of the most satisfying to overcome. There are no summons which means, you have to become the Wolf and when you do, the power level is off the charts! :D

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Steve Yun posted:

https://i.imgur.com/lKGC9Yt.mp4

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
I bought Sekiro on release and got owned by every boss and miniboss until I cried like a little baby and never touched the game again.

Man what a good game.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Ethanol often makes fun of me for not having (at the time) played the tanker mission in MGS 2 or the fact I have not played MGS4.

However, I made a pact that I would beat every from game before he beat Sekiro (because he did not like it) and I succeeded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sekiro one of the only games you can say GIT GUD and not be taking the piss out of someone.

Just an amazing game :allears: