Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Code Jockey posted:

what a beautiful cat!

my ray of light has her moments

she is! this doggo is beautiful as well, I would definitely try and pet her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

she is! this doggo is beautiful as well, I would definitely try and pet her

She would love it! She is very, very social, and loves meeting new people and animals. She... has boundary issues we're working on, so she's going to lay eyes on you and immediately try to taste your face, lol

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:knope:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Quadramind

Posting young me and Puffincat because I forgot her in my Pet Name Post Rush

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Quadramind posted:

Posting young me and Puffincat because I forgot her in my Pet Name Post Rush

this is such a lovely photo, I feel like you captured this moment in time extremely well

as for mine, she's feeling sleepy but photogenic

Ass-penny

new page, same beautiful Wumby.

good dogs and cat so far everyone. please tell them I love them (uh, sorry quadramind)

FutonForensic

drat that's a great pic. what a face

Areola Grande

:gerty: good pets

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farecoal

There he go

Farecoal

There he go

:pcgaming1:

BounceBanana
pressing the paws button

I'll see myself out.

itry

Whatever music you were playing, I don't think your cat's a fan.

Areola Grande

classic. lol :five:

Ass-penny

:lmao:

Farecoal

There he go

biosterous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqP64OvzNAk

parents' cat Squeaky, she is old and deaf and like 90% blind and has the loudest meow and purr

she doesn't like being pet very much now, because she can't see where the touch is coming from, but she loves when you just put your hand near her and let her groom you for a while

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Farecoal

There he go

GATOS Y VATOS

lol

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Ass-penny

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Andrew, you are one handsome cat

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Sorry I haven't been around. For the last 30 days I've been watching my little Pesto slowly lose his light. We're in palliative care mode now.

Ass-penny

Code Jockey posted:

Andrew, you are one handsome cat

when I got her from the humane society they required I bought a tag and made me write my name and number, which I later learned was etched on the tag. I don't know why they want my name, as if someone would call me and say my pet's name and I wouldn't get what was happening.

Mederlock

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Maya came over to report on her dissatisfaction with me not letting her chill on my lap while I had my morning coffee

FutonForensic

Wondrous bearded wizard cat

Farecoal

There he go

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Sorry I haven't been around. For the last 30 days I've been watching my little Pesto slowly lose his light. We're in palliative care mode now.

:(

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I know you gave Pesto a good life. I'm sorry your friend's health is failing. :sympathy:

Ass-penny

Mederlock posted:

Maya came over to report on her dissatisfaction with me not letting her chill on my lap while I had my morning coffee

how could you deny this creature a lap to sit on :confused:

Mederlock

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it

rear end-penny posted:

how could you deny this creature a lap to sit on :confused:

when she's needy she's kinda relentless and repeatedly headbutts the hand holding my coffee cup and I've accidentally spilled (thank goodness it was lukewarm) coffee on her once. she didn't really appreciate the bath I had to give her afterwards and neither did I, so :sweatdrop: . My compromise is putting her next to me with a blanket... But apparently that wasn't good enough.

So she wandered a bit, pouted while giving me the cold shoulder

Then she came over and flooped and flopped so I gave in

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

rear end-penny posted:

I know you gave Pesto a good life. I'm sorry your friend's health is failing. :sympathy:

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's all just very unexpected. He was fine at the start of August, darting around, singing songs. But now, I don't know how much longer he has left. Sometimes he looks like he's ready to go but sometimes he surprises me still.

Every noise has me on high alert. I keep waking up throughout the night to see if he's still alive.

He theoretically has a vet appointment... November 21st. That's the best they can do. I'm not even sure if he'll make it the next few days.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Wow, that's awful to hear PM. You probably can't do much more, but I'm sure the little fellow appreciates the heck of you being around and not being alone. That's important.

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Sep 20, 2023

Plant MONSTER.

So, quick update. The avian vet got in touch with me and were able to see him today (instead of two months from now). I'll know more in a bit

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

So, quick update. The avian vet got in touch with me and were able to see him today (instead of two months from now). I'll know more in a bit

sending you good vibes PM :wom:

Farecoal

There he go
:catstare:

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
spoilered if you don't like scorpions

I've never actually seen it before now but Malachai shed perfectly!
so friggin weird!!!
they're sooooo much bigger than when I first got em!

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Quadramind

That must feel so good.

xcheopis

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:sympathy:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

Love the babies, one and all. :3:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

rear end-penny posted:

sending you good vibes PM :wom:

We got a diagnosis. Bad news is that it's not something that can be cured but rather it's something to be managed. We're doing a different course of medicines now. He's still fighting and even started making a few flock calls now and then. Hearing his little voice fills me with joy and hope. Still, he's having some very rough patches with a particularly bad scare this morning. I love him so much.