Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

super fragile legalistic landlord with cirrhosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

B33rChiller posted:

hilarious poo poo.
And I laughed so loud when I saw that Mary Poppins post, my kid came running into the back yard to see if I was OK.
Outstanding.

It's going to be one of those things that supplants the original whenever I hear it from this point forward, lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao @ everything

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

There’s a picture in the trump thread when plinky got banned if a man with a cheese mouth and it made me very Ill. What is that

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

CelticPredator posted:

There’s a picture in the trump thread when plinky got banned if a man with a cheese mouth and it made me very Ill. What is that

that's plinkey i think. very unhealthy man

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

tristeham posted:

:eyepop: Christ

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Y25FT7DxE

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

tristeham posted:

Well that's grim.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

CelticPredator posted:

what in god's name is a cheese mouth

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it aint easy being cheesy

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Patware posted:

what in god's name is a cheese mouth

Two pieces of cheese string placed on the face to approximate a smiling mouth (in this specific incident)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:golfclap:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The new goonfund is now IRS approved too! Guess they were just waiting for the plinkey perma to go through

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

symbolic posted:

chester cheetah logging on and turning vegan when he sees plinkeh

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Martman posted:

The new goonfund is now IRS approved too! Guess they were just waiting for the plinkey perma to go through

The whole process behind getting to that point was wild. The plinkites loved to mock the idea of a committee based charity spinning its wheels filing paperwork, doing nothing, and doxxing people, while the reality is a hilariously tragic slice of the state of bureaucracy in the US.

At one point getting the Goonfund application approved was held up for months because the only person in the Washingtion State admin who could process the specific types of requests was on leave.

kingcobweb posted:

C/p from myself in discord. I called the Washington secretary of state to ask what's up with our application:

quote:

THREE HOURS in they answered!
apparently "the girl who was doing articles of incorporation" left in december
the person who answered the phone said she can move ours to the top once she goes through the training for doing articles of incorporation lmao

Also shout out to the UK goonfund that's been operating for several years at this point as a formal group as well

Tsietisin posted:

So if you want any assistance from how we in the UKMT are set up, I'm glad to help.

Just something that people should be aware in regards to Doxxing, due to its applying to become a legitimate charity, it will mean that all of the trustees involved in the UKMT fund will have our full names and addresses made publicly viewable to anyone on the internet. Anyone who takes part in the committee should probably be willing to have their name published.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Sep 19, 2023

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Yeah the UKMT was the basis for our constitution. Would have been way tougher to write from scratch, we just find/replaced, mostly.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

it's rad to see a mutual aid society work, but lol at letting a lovely weirdo with addiction issues run a no-oversight grift because you didn't like the people who said "maybe don't do that?"

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it's rad to see a mutual aid society work, but lol at letting a lovely weirdo with addiction issues run a no-oversight grift because you didn't like the people who said "maybe don't do that?"

one of them paid $10 to give me an av of a big titty anime girl that said "LIBERAL." i kept it as a badge of shame until the charity was officially incorporated and we could take donations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the big titty anime lib

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

kingcobweb posted:

one of them paid $10 to give me an av of a big titty anime girl that said "LIBERAL." i kept it as a badge of shame until the charity was officially incorporated and we could take donations.

lol, owned.

oh, wait. let me clarify. not you, them. they owned themselves.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NoiseAnnoys posted:

I don't care about the right thing being done, I care about being the one that is right.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the big titty anime lib

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

The Plinkey fans were wild. There were multiple posts that said something to the effect of not caring if some of the money went to his gambling, as long as some of it went to goons in need. Luv 2 be taken advantage of and proud of it

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Raere posted:

The Plinkey fans were wild. There were multiple posts that said something to the effect of not caring if some of the money went to his gambling, as long as some of it went to goons in need. Luv 2 be taken advantage of and proud of it

Absolute rubes

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Being dumb rules. Life must be so much simpler when you're that stupid.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I dunno those goobers didn't seem like they were enjoying life at all

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Raere posted:

It is because a bunch of them are wealthy and feel guilty, but are too lazy to do something RL. The goonfund was easy.

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

A love that crushes like a mace.
So, upon looking, Plinkey's goonfund, despite the assurances of noted Hades player smarxist, could never have become a 501(c)(3) charity, because he decided to use some of the donations to support a political candidate, and that renders you ineligible for becoming a 501(c)(3).

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Should have registered as a church

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I liked when one of Plinkey's friends came out in the SAD thread about freeing him and said he told smarxist all that wrong info, on purpose, as a joke.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
now that its incorporated surely the administrators of the fund can pay themselves a little bit for their trouble

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

Should have registered as a church

gold fringed mutual aid society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
remember this lol

smarxist posted:

i know first hand Plinkey takes a pretty decent hit to his own income to run the GoonFund, turning it into a charity apparently would have cost more in the long term, so everything that comes in hits his own personal taxes, also he goes into the red pretty much every month and covers people

would it be cool if it was some fukken perfectly ran thing yeah i guess, but as it stands, it's probably doing the most good it can without turning into someone's 20+ hour a week job

then he admitted he made it up