Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Just got back from a local SCW show and not a single dick or ballbag was elbow dropped, indie wrestling is so over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

super macho dude posted:

Just got back from a local SCW show and not a single dick or ballbag was elbow dropped, indie wrestling is so over

it's not their fault, not everyone has that kind of technology

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Never forget :patriot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I forget, who was it that Satoshi Kojima elbowed in the nuts?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Yambag Jones

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

“Yeah, I sawr it”

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Lucifunk posted:

Too bad the CAW features in Fight Forever are so slight, because I'd love to recreate this magical moment in time where I get to be Kojima elbowing Punk in the nuts, and a little damage signifier shows that Punk has an injury in his bathing suit area.

The animations in Fight Forever aren't done with motion capture, so they could carefully hand animate an "elbow drop to the groin" move that perfectly re-creates this moment, and patch it into the game.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Good morning! Remember when Satoshi Kojima smashed CM Punk's testicles with an amazing elbow drop? What an incredible maneuver.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

Good morning! Remember when Satoshi Kojima smashed CM Punk's testicles with an amazing elbow drop? What an incredible maneuver.
Me when it happened

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

JSmithOTI posted:

I'm fascinated by the technology behind it all

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

right in the balls lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I had an amazing dream last night where satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk right in the nuts. Oh if only such a thing really happened…

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I almost didn't think about Satoshi Kojima's elbow drop to CM Punk's nuts today.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

haunted bong posted:

I had an amazing dream last night where satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk right in the nuts. Oh if only such a thing really happened…

keep dreamin, bud, it's a beautiful thought

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bump

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Imagine an elbow dropping a human nutsack forever.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Satoshi Kojima's elbow bumped into CM Punk's balls

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I had a long day at work and was feeling a little out of sorts, and then I remembered that satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts and I couldn't help but smile

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/PhMuvQn.mp4

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010

Satoshi Kojima posted:

basic balls piss me off for many years.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

JSmithOTI posted:

Pics or it didnt happen.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

El Generico posted:

The animations in Fight Forever aren't done with motion capture, so they could carefully hand animate an "elbow drop to the groin" move that perfectly re-creates this moment, and patch it into the game.

i can only hope someone has put this in fire pro

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

There was a post where it was the Chuck McGill chicanery speech but it was cm punk talking about Colt Cabana. Does anyone have it

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1703934852901302522?t=11TbC1jkRym6eD932wQNNQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/EFFYlives/status/1704062234769453541?t=nZcJ4424Mb48fkQyjv98Bw&s=19

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

David D. Davidson posted:

Pics or it didnt happen.

I think this is it:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Woke up disappointed that I didn't dream of Kojima's elbow drop to CM Punk's nuts.

bartok
May 10, 2006

bam! right in the old yam bag

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

Woke up disappointed that I didn't dream of Kojima's elbow drop to CM Punk's nuts.

Brother, that dream is a reality

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bump

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Fragile ego, fragile body, weak mind, weak penis

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Punk should do voice work for Death Stranding 2 so Hideo Kojima can elbow him in the balls too.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Remembered

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

[lady bracknellishly]His yambags?!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Twig and berries jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol no one has fallen so hard from someone I used to think was cool to someone I don't respect at all in the slightest. Best in the world yeah ok let me just ignore Danielson, Omega, Okada, Will and like 100 other wrestlers!