Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I do not have any nice thoughts about Val venis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Val Venis is very dumb

Lmao

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

coconono posted:

his name rhymes with penis

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

coconono posted:

A very cursed match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHiajPlPXNg

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Val Venis is very dumb

Pretty sure that Jericho was because he's still partying like a rockstar in his 20s and Triple H because of the 30 years of steroids he has pumped into him.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who’s the guy between bray and triple h

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Damar Hamlin lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

History Comes Inside! posted:

Isn't that bill gates on the right?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Testekill posted:

Pretty sure that Jericho was because he's still partying like a rockstar in his 20s and Triple H because of the 30 years of steroids he has pumped into him.

It was weird in his later autobiographies Jericho started bragging about getting blackout drunk.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

Yes, Bill Gates is an evil pro-vaxxer overseeing the forced death of Bray Wyatt and near deaths of the rest.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Shamefully I only recognize Gates. I guess the other two are Fauci and Soros.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It's actually a pretty flattering picture of Fauci. It's also the first plain headshot if you GIS him.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

It’s a shame for Val Venis, who has been this insane for over a decade, and now the mainstream has caught up with him.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

keithy george posted:

It’s a shame for Val Venis, who has been this insane for over a decade, and now the mainstream has caught up with him.

So THATS what Sheamus’ original theme song was saying!

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Shard posted:

Yeah Bill Gates is loading the vaccines with nanites that 5G towers can activate to remotely murder people. Or something.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

World Princess posted:

Yeah Bill Gates is loading the vaccines with nanites that 5G towers can activate to remotely murder people. Or something.

I could use an upgrade from my 3G chip already. My covid vaccines came without them :(

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

Shamefully I only recognize Gates. I guess the other two are Fauci and Soros.

That's not Soros in the middle, it's Klaus Schwab, chair of the World Economic Forum -- the guys who put on that big annual meeting of rich fucks in Davos. He's right up there with Fauci, Gates, and Soros on the MAGA conspiracy list, though.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How is Hamlin involved in all this?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

How is Hamlin involved in all this?

He died on Monday Night Football and was replaced by a body double like John Fetterman. Unclear if the Senator died on Monday Night Football but it's definitely a body double.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I've had people tell me that a lot of young athletes now are having heart/health issues and WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?

It's tiring.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Also Hamlin has been a gameday inactive this year so the morons think it's all part of the conspiracy (and not that, you know, he's a deep reserve/roster fringe guy who's not playing because they have better options right now but it'd be a horrible look to just cut him).

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

TV Zombie posted:

I've had people tell me that a lot of young athletes now are having heart/health issues and WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE?

It's tiring.

It's blood doping

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

It's blood doping

I think unfortunately long covid is affecting more people's hearts then we realize, and athletes and pro wrestlers are the sort of people who push their hearts to their limits so we're going to see a lot of this.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is the funniest dream match in history.

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1704285517238481181

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Maybe he just really likes 2007 ECW on Sci-Fi

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/LeBigAristotle/status/1704287500200538269

It's one thing for Brandon Cutler to be an annoying doofus, but the worst part is that they won't even book him like a jobber!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

ECW on Sci-Fi in late 2007 was one of my introductions to wrestling and I still genuinely cannot fathom wanting to seriously see that match at a main event level in 2023

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
That comedy dark match was good though. Cutler and Cabana did job to Johnny and Solo and the folks there early seemed to appreciate it, so what's the problem?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Coolness Averted posted:

That comedy dark match was good though. Cutler and Cabana did job to Johnny and Solo and the folks there early seemed to appreciate it, so what's the problem?

This isn't exactly the "Watches the show takes" thread

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Did Leslie forget that Punk assaulted his boss in front of God and everybody and is no longer employed with the company?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dawgstar posted:

Did Leslie forget that Punk assaulted his boss in front of God and everybody and is no longer employed with the company?

That was the Young Bucks Fault/Not a Big Deal/Actually an Alpha Move.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Also John Morrison was literally wrestling Orange Cassidy for the International Title like 2 weeks ago.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Drakkel posted:

Also John Morrison was literally wrestling Orange Cassidy for the International Title like 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, someone else Leslie thinks is beneath Johnny TV.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/DmRiot1/status/1704028928556380370?t=CE5ZmjvLq5TrJRFsKXMn6g&s=19

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

think about Punk reading Effy's tweet all alone (except for his wife and dog) in his house (in LA that cost $4 Million), not so funny now huh?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

People are maaaaad at Effy lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ARMBAR A COP posted:

People are maaaaad at Effy lol

live effy reaction:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/teamcmpunk/status/1704073358822785068?s=46

Yes, Triple H would totally think that immature sex jokes are beneath him.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I too remember when the Bucks went on live TV and told Swerve that "people like you" can never be AEW champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I can't believe John Silver did a comedic recreation of sex with a corpse in a coffin on prime time tv