Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

it was edgelord poo poo.

I don't think you remember being a teenager very well if you think this isn't cool to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
JNCOs ruled, the only lovely part was when it was wet outside, and you had soggy rear end legs all day

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/3dkK70h.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trick question they are all woke

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It's like Guess Who but the woke ones are all the nonwhite guys and the white guys with glasses frames of a certain thickness

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

all the older kids at my school were definitely into frosted tips and Korn and limp bizkit

I won't be explaining this one for the seppos, dwi

it really should be nihilism sitting happily next to existentialism on the right. the fact that nihilism, particularly nietzsche's philosophy, has become associated with sad edgy teens is tragically ironic given nietzsche dedicated his life to showing how liberating meaningless was, and that in the face of true nihilism one is finally free to strive for excellence, genuine self improvement and artist pursuits

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

I admit to this. I know there are more examples, I just can't think them.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Heath posted:

It's like Guess Who but the woke ones are all the nonwhite guys and the white guys with glasses frames of a certain thickness

Side note, remember early versions of Guess Who that had only one black person? If you got that person and your sibling knew to ask “is your person black?” You just lost immediately.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

Side note, remember early versions of Guess Who that had only one black person? If you got that person and your sibling knew to ask “is your person black?” You just lost immediately.
Ideally wouldn't you want to ask a question where the answer would rule out half the remaining characters either way each time though?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Terrible strat though, you want to split the population as close to even as possible.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

mystes posted:

Ideally wouldn't you want to ask a question where the answer would rule out half the remaining characters either way each time though?

Yeah but if the other player is also doing that then the winner is probably going to be whoever got to go first, so if you’re the second player you need to gamble on riskier questions

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I've played subjective Guess Who a few times. Usually it's a draw, but you get to ask "does he look like a bitch?"

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Only one girl (who was an Abercrombie n’ Fitch type) looked my way and I didn’t even know about it until the night before I left for college

Maybe it was because I didn’t have actual jncos

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The math is clear. There's only a 1/24 chance immediately picking the right answer works, but thats balanced by the 24/24 chance you'll look really cool

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

FFT posted:

I've played subjective Guess Who a few times. Usually it's a draw, but you get to ask "does he look like a bitch?"

There we go

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

bike tory posted:

it really should be nihilism sitting happily next to existentialism on the right. the fact that nihilism, particularly nietzsche's philosophy, has become associated with sad edgy teens is tragically ironic given nietzsche dedicated his life to showing how liberating meaningless was, and that in the face of true nihilism one is finally free to strive for excellence, genuine self improvement and artist pursuits

Also dying of syphilis and saying a woman's happiness is being subordinate to a man

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

:five:

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Speedboat Jones posted:

Isn't that exactly the same as just picking one of the names and asking if it's them?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

TaurusTorus posted:

Also dying of syphilis and saying a woman's happiness is being subordinate to a man

oh no have the woke mob come to cancel nietzsche?? i hope they don't find out about some of the things this heidegger guy did

This is not super NSFW or anything but it has half of a cartoon horse cock (normal horse not furry poo poo):

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*little a ouroboros

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1Z0_metTI

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

people saying "a little" instead of "little a" are just FAKE idiot fucker morons. im a real one (not sarcasm or ironies.)

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PYF Memes: cartoon horse cock (normal horse not furry poo poo)

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

people saying "a little" instead of "little a" are just FAKE idiot fucker morons. im real a one (not sarcasm or ironies.)

ftfy

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

:negative:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I love books because they let me use my imagination. Sometimes I even use my imagination for stuff in the book.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Speedboat Jones posted:

I seem to recall that back then there was also only one dude with red hair (Franz), so it was also a quick shot to victory.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

but if there's only one person with a particular feature you're just guessing a single person without doing anything to improve the odds of being right. It's a bad strategy.

Like and subscribe now for more tips on how to absolutely wreck children at their board games.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Those dang Western women, they always beat me on the quick draw and then shoot their Colt Peacemaker at my feet to make me dance.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

fake, no one uses both windows anymore

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
Why did every place abandon the two window system?

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

gently caress lol

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/whitehouse/status/1704608170704822555?s=46&t=uiUehxbkNdNcN0PmfZ4Vaw

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

lol Victoria II is overwhelmingly pro communism, probably by accident considering the devs. Capitalist governments end up utterly beholden to and trapped by land owners while all the communist nations powerhouse via their centrally planned economy and having rich pops actually improves the nation because you can extract their excess wealth. Right wing gamers have been complaining about it ever since it came out.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

shazbot posted:

Why did every place abandon the two window system?

If I had to guess, labour costs.

If I didn't have to guess, I wouldn't.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Deep hurting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Heath posted:

how thick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zokari posted:

fake, no one uses both windows anymore

places around here still do when its busy