Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Antivehicular posted:

Kill the cop in your head, then kill the cop in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

That DICK! posted:

we got enough dog problems!

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

pog boyfriend posted:

i checked the thread last couple of pages before it got locked and there was a cops vs non cops flame war with one guy telling people to suck his dick from the back and then both parties telling each other to kill themselves and then the thread got locked. so i guess it was a honeypot if you think about it, just a very long and elaborate one

pretty entertaining, they should reopen it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

putting a donut under a box held up by a stick and hiding in the bushes waiting for the cop goons to fall for it

Putting my ear to the ground to listen for the tuba music announcing the cops arrival

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
probe's over. thanks for the votes of confidence when i got banned y'all, have a good day.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Arivia posted:

probe's over. thanks for the votes of confidence when i got banned y'all, have a good day.

sure, no problem. you're welcome.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I know it's late for dad gaming chat, but my dad never understood computers or videogames at all. Not slightly. Except one time he wandered in while I was playing Simgolf, watched for a minute, and then pointed out where a good location for a bunker would be on the course I was building. He was exactly right too, that was the best course I ever made in that game. :3:

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

HopperUK posted:

I know it's late for dad gaming chat, but my dad never understood computers or videogames at all. Not slightly. Except one time he wandered in while I was playing Simgolf, watched for a minute, and then pointed out where a good location for a bunker would be on the course I was building. He was exactly right too, that was the best course I ever made in that game. :3:
The most enjoyable Sid Meier game and one most deserving of sequel or remake.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Arivia posted:

no

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Arivia posted:

ya blew it!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Paracaidas posted:

The most enjoyable Sid Meier game and one most deserving of sequel or remake.

Hell yeah, I got it in a demo from some other game and even with the limitations I'd spend days on it. There is a game that is similar that I had some interest in but it was EA at the time and I stopped paying attention to games in EA

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1144020/GolfTopia/

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

pog boyfriend posted:

i checked the thread last couple of pages before it got locked and there was a cops vs non cops flame war with one guy telling people to suck his dick from the back and then both parties telling each other to kill themselves and then the thread got locked. so i guess it was a honeypot if you think about it, just a very long and elaborate one

Wtf.... This thread sounds bad rear end

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm having lots of fun playing Baldurs Gate 3. I'm glad they used the 5th edition D&D ruleset. It's my favorite.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arivia posted:

mad?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Nah. I’m trying to take what people said fairly and acknowledge it, honestly.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

symbolic posted:

Yakuza 0 reasons to not play it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
whatd they say?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
did anyone say "Ariviaderci?"

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

rodbeard posted:

I'm having lots of fun playing Baldurs Gate 3. I'm glad they used the 5th edition D&D ruleset. It's my favorite.

gently caress yeah

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

rodbeard posted:

Nice troll. gently caress you.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

rodbeard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlYFWLUDBQ

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I met the vocal right-wing poo poo head at the office today, I guess he's been doing work from home for the last six months. We already don't get along

you want to suck his mothereffin' ween

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

rodbeard posted:

Like another "New Edition" you better "Cool It Now" cause what "If It Isnt Love"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Feels Villeneuve posted:

still lol at the part of 5 where you tell your boss that you have been taking company cars to go illegal street racing and your boss is like "i never mentioned this before but i was once an initial d character"

taxi kiryu ftw

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It stands to reason it's the best one otherwise why would they have changed it from the previous version, that's just logic

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Yakuza 5 to the polls

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Danaru posted:

Yakuza 5 to the polls

They go low we go Yakuza 5

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It's her turn (with the controller)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Powerful Katrinka posted:

I met the vocal right-wing poo poo head at the office today, I guess he's been doing work from home for the last six months. We already don't get along

The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i've started Touhou Luna Nights and it's surprisingly very good and quick so far, recommend even if you know nothing about Touhou imo

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Should I play Yakuza 4, which I already have downloaded, or skip to 5?

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

symbolic posted:

i've started Touhou Luna Nights and it's surprisingly very good and quick so far, recommend even if you know nothing about Touhou imo

it's a great game, I love the time gimmick

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

someone should have explained how good Hi-Fi Rush is to me before now

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Potassium Problems posted:

it's a great game, I love the time gimmick

i have to get better on the timing cuz Marisa is wiping the floor with me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Leave posted:

Should I play Yakuza 4, which I already have downloaded, or skip to 5?

they are all good. play them in numerical sequence. 0 -> kiwami (japanese for 1) -> kiwami 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6

4 is long and has some goof but it's good. the new character ends up being very likeable and you will see him in 5/6 a lot and it wont make no sense or hit without 4, imo

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

they are all good. play them in numerical sequence. 0 -> kiwami (japanese for 1) -> kiwami 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 -> 6

4 is long and has some goof but it's good. the new character ends up being very likeable and you will see him in 5/6 a lot and it wont make no sense or hit without 4, imo

3 has a cool setting but it’s the one i liked the least, gameplay wise. still a very good game

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Cuttlefush posted:

endimg with 6 would suck rear end imo

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
i'd end with kiwami 2

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

NoiseAnnoys posted:

3 has a cool setting but it’s the one i liked the least, gameplay wise. still a very good game

yeah. the gap between gameplay in 3 and 4 is rough. both of them also kinda suffer on pc because the blocking (by enemies) is faster and the dodge (by you) is shorter? or some poo poo? 4 pretty much felt like it had 0's level of combat. or at least way closer to that than 3. i played them all in sequence and have no regrets, no notes, perfect games. actually one note: always grab the mods that re-add the original music, especially for 1-6. especially for 6.

the yakuza 4 intro's original music is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLwel69fO_k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buschmaki posted:

i'd end with kiwami 2

well you don't end with 6... there's like 6 more games after 6

gotta end with dead souls