Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Another thread please if it’s not too much trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
MJF and Cole vs Dark Order on a ppv. The mind boggles.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/muto_keiji/status/1697415826218053698

Don't know whether this ends up being a spoiler or not but Mutoh seems to be going to Chicago.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

what the heck. Isn't his body too shot to do anything?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

He could probably get his rear end whipped by Ricky for the angle.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

I think he's going to be there for the announcement of WrestleDream as a NOAH rep.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Ricky's been showing up to brag about hurting Steamboat in front of Punk and Ricky's kayfabe suspension got amended to conveniently end right before All Out. The plan, pre-Punk's real suspension, was Punk/Ricky to be the main event of All Out for Punk's participation trophy belt

Ah gotcha - I know he’s been taunting, but missed last week (skipped and went straight to All In because time zones) so didn’t know that. Still a bit of a rushed build, but hey.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Didn't stop him from being one of many to humiliate Kaito

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Ooh, maybe Kaito can lose to, say, Serpentico in Seattle if NOAH are involved!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

1glitch0 posted:

MJF and Cole vs Dark Order on a ppv. The mind boggles.

I feel like there could be something there if there was another week to build on it, since the Dark Order is just Hangman's Roderick Strong and they have a history with Cole.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Gavok posted:

they have a history with Cole.

*Budge

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

Ooh, maybe Kaito can lose to, say, Serpentico in Seattle if NOAH are involved!

:D

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Could be nothing but Muta's in the area of WWE Payback tonight

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
eww why would he go to that

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Why wouldn’t a WWE Hall of Famer show up at a Premium Live Event?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Katsuyori Shibata and Eddie Kingston defeat Gringo Loco and Blake Christian
Athena retains the women's title over Allysin Kay
Tony Nese defeats Silas Young
Spanish Announce Project (Serpentico and Angelico) defeat Adam Priest and Schaff
Willow Nightingale and Skye Blue defeat the Renegades (Charlette and Robyn Renegade)
Mogul Embassy (Brian Cage, Bishop Kaun and Toa Linoa) defeat Gravity, Metalik and Griff Garrison
Kiera Hogan defeats Leila Grey
Willie Mack and the Infantry (Carlie Bravo and Shawn Dean) defeat August Matthews, Davey Bang and Jah-C
Leyla Hirsch defeats Lady Frost
Claudio Castagnoli defeats Lee Johnson
Iron Savages (Boulder and Bronson) defeat Caleb Konley and a local partner
Darius Martin, Action Andretti and Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) defeat Outrunners (Truth Magnum and Turbo Floyd) and WorkHorsemen (Anthony Henry and JD Drake)

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Rampage results. Indianapolis

Will be edited as results come in

Young Bucks Vs Cool Hand and Daddy magic- winners- young bucks

Samoa Joe vs Hardy - winner- Joe

Penta Vs Jay lethal- winner- penta

Sammy and Jericho had a segment. They want to fight out the differences. Match made for Grand slam

Trios match Taya Valkyrie, Bunny and Ford vs shida, Skye blue, and Britt baker -winner- Shida, Blue, and DMD

Spiffster fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Sep 7, 2023

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Spiffster posted:

Rampage results. Indianapolis

Will be edited as results come in

Young Bucks Vs Cool Hand and Daddy magic- winners- young bucks

Samoa Joe vs Hardy - winner- Joe

Penta Vs Jay lethal- winner- penta

Sammy and Jericho had a segment. They want to fight out the differences. Match made for Grand slam

Trios match Taya Valkyrie, Bunny and Ford vs shida, Skye blue, and Britt baker -winner- Shida, Blue, and DMD

gently caress Joe/Penta is gonna loving SLAP.

and THE BUNNY!?

Garfield gone done good

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Correction on the trios because I goofed. It wasn’t Penelope ford, it was Anna Jay

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Also the trios match has more dissension between Shida and Britt.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Taya is now "whoever needs an extra" alignment.

Just put her in the Outcasts or something, drat.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bonk posted:

Taya is now "whoever needs an extra" alignment.

Just put her in the Outcasts or something, drat.

Make her Toni's bodyguard. She's a star, darling, she needs to keep the paps away.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

Make her Toni's bodyguard. She's a star, darling, she needs to keep the paps away.

hell, if the Outcasts are splitting up, this is 100% the best thing for Toni tbh

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Spoilers for Impact 1000 (and, I assume, 1001)

quote:

-Jody Threat defeated Kylinn King
-Masha Slamovich and Killer Kelly defeated The Death Dollz (Courtney Rush and Jessicka) to retain the Impact Knockouts Tag Team titles. Slamovich pinned Jessicka following a snow plow.
-Alan Angels won a Ultimate X match, defeating Zachary Wentz, Rich Swann, Samuray del Sol, "Speedball" Mike Bailey, and Ace Austin
-Yuya Uemura, Crazzy Steve, Chris Bey, and Moose won a Feast or Fired battle royal, all grabbing briefcases. Others involved in the match include Heath, Steve Maclin, Laredo Kid, Johnny Swinger, Joe Hendry, Jonathan Gresham, Black Taurus, PCO, Sami Callihan, John Skyler, KUSHIDA, Brian Myers, Kevin Knight, Bhupinder Gujar, Jai Vidal, and John E. Bravo. The finish had Rhyno gore Maclin, allowing Moose to grab the final briefcase.
-Scott D’Amore came out and welcomed everyone to Impact 1000. He introduced Gail Kim, who talked about how special the Knockouts division was and showed a video. The Beautiful People came out and interrupted, saying they liked the clips of themselves but thought everyone else was ugly. Gisele Shaw, Jai Vidal, Deonna Purrazzo, Jordynne Grace, Trinity, Awesome Kong and Raisha Saeed, Tasha Steelz, and Mickie James all came out. This set up a 5 vs. 5 Team Beautiful People vs. Team Trinity match for later in the taping.
-Rohit Raju and Champagne Singh came out. They asked which team accomplished more than they have. Team 3D then came out for the next match.
-Team 3D defeated Desi Hit Squad after they hit the 3D on Singh. Raju was Bubba bombed through the table after the match.
-Josh Alexander came out for a promo, saying he never lost the Impact World title. Alex Shelley came out said it’s not Josh’s title anymore. Shelley ended up challenging Alexander. The Rascalz then emerged and attacked Alexander, with Shelley walking out as The Rascalz continued to beat down Alexander.
-Traci Brooks and Frankie Kazarian defeated Eddie Edwards and Alicia Edwards when Brooks defeated Alicia with a kryptonite crunch. After the match, it was announced that Brooks would be inducted into the Impact Hall of Fame. Brooks was in tears after the announcement, with Kazarian and Brooks celebrating in the ring with their son.
-Chris Sabin defeated Lio Rush to win the X-Division Championship. Sabin won after hitting Rush with the cradleshock. Shelley celebrated with Sabin after the match.
-Jake Something defeated Dirty Dango
-Eric Young (with Scott D’Amore) defeated Kenny King (with Sheldon Jean) by DQ. It then turned into a tag match, but after Deaner and Kon hit the ring, Shark Boy came out and made the following match an eight-man tag team match.
-America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm), Eric Young, and Scott D’Amore defeated Kenny King, Sheldon Jean, Big Kon, and Deaner. Young won the match with a piledriver.
-Josh Alexander defeated Trey Miguel
-Trinity, Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, Mickie James, and Jordynne Grace defeated Angelina Love, Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, Gisele Shaw, and Deonna Purrazzo in a ten woman tag team match. Kong pinned Shaw after hitting the Implant Buster.
-Rhino and Tommy Dreamer defeated Brian Myers and Moose. Rhino won the match after hitting the gore on Myers.

So that's probably it for Uemura's excursion.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I had to look up what a “feast or fired” match is and that is loving ridiculous lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

did they deadass have Cheerleader Melissa come back as Raisha Saeed

is the 1000th episode of Impact really the time to celebrate old Arab panic gimmicks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So let's see, that's

D-Von's first match since 2016
Traci's first match since 2012
Chris Harris' second match since 2018
Awesome Kong's first match since 2020 and longest since 2019

Mons Hubris posted:

I had to look up what a “feast or fired” match is and that is loving ridiculous lol

It's been far too long since we've had one. And it's still been far too long since one's resulted in Christopher Daniels being fired

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Alaois posted:

did they deadass have Cheerleader Melissa come back as Raisha Saeed

is the 1000th episode of Impact really the time to celebrate old Arab panic gimmicks

It sucks Cheerleader Melissa's only TV appearance were in that gimmick, she was great

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Mons Hubris posted:

Your Fired

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Possibly the silliest part is that they don't even reveal which contract is in the briefcase during the match, and you're allowed to forfeit it without seeing what's in it. If TNA had been a promotion based on any kind of logic, nobody would ever want to open theirs first.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

quote:

QT Marshall def. Metalik (AAA Latin American Championship match)

The Infantry and Willie Mack def. Outrunners and Kevin Ku

Claudio def. Rocky Romero (ROH World Championship match)

Mercedes Martínez def. a local talent

Darius Martin def. Christopher Daniels

Gates of Agony def. Cole Radrick and someone else

Ethan Page def. Griff Garrison

Shane Taylor def. Lee Moriarty - after the match, Lee Moriarty joined Shane Taylor Promotions

Willow Nightingale def. Lady Frost

The Workhorsemen def. The Boys

AR Fox def. Tony Nese

Pylons fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Sep 11, 2023

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
hell yeah, the return of shane taylor promotions

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Edward Mass posted:

Spoilers for Impact 1000 (and, I assume, 1001)

So that's probably it for Uemura's excursion.

Gail Kim got hosed up during the tag

https://twitter.com/MILANO_MOBBBB/status/1701075052697931944

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
A back hump, you say. :raise:

Why are they Capitalizing Letters Randomly

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Lucha Bros (Penta El 0 Miedo and Fenix) and the Hardys (Matt and Jeff Hardy) defeat Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal, Butcher and the Blade
The Kingdom (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) defeat Christopher Daniels and Matt Sydal
The Acclaimed (Anthony Bowens, Max Caster and Billy Gunn) defeat Peter Avalon and the Outrunners (Truth Magnum and Turbo Floyd). Postmatch Dark Order (Evil Uno, John Silver and Alex Reynolds) want a trios title shot, the Acclaimed want them to earn it first. Bowens offers to fight one of them on Collision Saturday
Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis) defeat Damian Chambers and Lord Crewe
Kris Statlander retains the TBS title over Jade Cargill in what's likely Jade's last contracted match in the company before she leaves for WWE

There were two dark matches (Johnny TV and Aaron Solo defeat Brandon Cutler and Colt Cabana, and Skye Blue defeats Marina Shafir), idk if they'll be aired anywhere though since Dark's dead

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/MalcolmMuscle/status/1703190642619236851

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
ROH taping spoilers

pre collision:
EJ Nduka defeated a local competitor
Powerhouse Hobbs defeated Victor Benjamin
The Gunn Club defeated The Outrunners

post collision:
Katsuyori Shibata defeated Nick Wayne to retain the ROH Pure Championship.
Athena defeated Angelina Love to retain the ROH Women’s Championship
Mogul Embassy defeated Willie Mack and The Infantry to retain the ROH Six-Man Tag Team titles
Diamante defeated a local competitor.
Lee Moriarty defeated Lee Johnson
Mercedes Martinez defeated Trish Adora
Action Andretti and Darius Martin defeated Cole Karter and Griff Garrison
Ethan Page defeated DSK
Willow Nightingale, Skye Blue, and Kiera Hogan defeated Leyla Hirsch and The Renegades
Gravity, El Hijo del Vikingo, and Metalik defeated Tony Nese, Angelico, and Serpentico
Alex Abrahantes defeated Mark Sterling. Before the match, there was an angle where Sterling talked about how he hated Penn State. Abrahantes, a Penn State graduate, then came out and challenged Sterling to a match.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Smart Mark is in the right there

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Grand Slam Rampage spoilers:

-Orange Cassidy, Hook, & Kris Statlander d. Matt Menard, Angelo Parker, & Anna Jay
-Mike Santana d. Bear Boulder - Ortiz confronted Santana afterwards
-The Hung Bucks d. Mogul Embassies to win the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship
-Sting & Darby Allin d. Christian Cage & Luchasaurus
-Julia Hart d. Skye Blue
-The Righteous d. the Hardys, the Best Friends, and the Kingdom to become #1 contenders to the ROH World Tag Team Championship
-The Acclaimed & Billy Gunn d. the Dark Order to retain the AEW World Trios Championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
taven and bennett being in a few of these number 1 contender matches and not winning any even though they're currently in an angle with the roh tag champions is such weird booking. like yeah i get it maybe tony wants to keep extending the story but they feel like the most logical challengers right there even if there. I guess it doesnt matter though since Cole destroyed his leg and they might vacate the titles anyway

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Sep 21, 2023