Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
I mean, Big Bill is big enough that he could have just stepped across the North Atlantic to put one foot in England, but he cares so much about his fellow workers so much that he didn't want to ruin the show by crushing Wembley under his big boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

big bill did a standing doomsday device on the paul bunyan statue in bemidji minnesota over the weekend. i saw it

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big Bill walking ashore like the statue of Liberty in Ghostbusters 2

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

I saw Big Bill and Tall Paul block out the sun and doom humanity to a new ice age, just because they got so mad at carbon emissions

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I'm in Reykjavik for a night on the way back west from London, and a chicken burger and one beer cost me like 40 bucks.

I mention this because after I was finished eating, I had to pay a big bill.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Big Bill wasnt on the All In card, but he still had fun in London :3:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haunted bong posted:

Big Bill wasnt on the All In card, but he still had fun in London :3:

🙏

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bonk posted:

I'm in Reykjavik for a night on the way back west from London, and a chicken burger and one beer cost me like 40 bucks.

I mention this because after I was finished eating, I had to pay a big bill.

Yeah, we went in February for our anniversary and it's expensive there, and I live in an expensive US city! It wasn't uncommon we were spending $30 each on a simple lunch. Had fun, though, there's lots of live music and we found some fun bars.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Did he destroy any landmarks with his atomic fire breath?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ChrisBTY posted:

Did he destroy any landmarks with his atomic fire breath?

Not unlike Gamera (who's probably smaller than Bill tbh), Big Bill is a friend to all mankind and children.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

ITS BIG BILL

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

not thrilled to say it, but bill looked small tonight.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

That DICK! posted:

this might be the big bill thread but who are we to argue against Ricky Steamboat

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

super macho dude posted:

Not unlike Gamera (who's probably smaller than Bill tbh), Big Bill is a friend to all mankind and children.

What if the Statue of Liberty awoke from it's centuries-long slumber to destroy all of humanity? Would Big Bill destroy the Statue of Liberty with his atomic fire breath in that situation.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

What if the Statue of Liberty awoke from it's centuries-long slumber to destroy all of humanity? Would Big Bill destroy the Statue of Liberty with his atomic fire breath in that situation.

Yes, but he won't be happy about it.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

That DICK! posted:

MODS!? Give this philistine an appropriately big probation!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lady Liberty giving Big Bill the iggy, whispering "Goozle me Bill" and he chokeslams her into the Harbor

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
What if Big Bill was as wide as he is tall

Would we call him Cubill

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

That DICK! posted:

:mods:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nothing wrong with it. theres plenty of small guys out there. im just accustomed to genuine big boys.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

big bill should play a big angry elf in a fantasy movie imo. looks like a pissed off, jacked legolas

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Big bill

Manwall!
Dec 27, 2004
Manwall es victorioso!
I just saw Big Bill on TV and there was only one thing running through my mind and it was this: how big IS this guy!?

That's how big Big Bill is.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big bill

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Does Danhausen still do Cameos because I kinda want to pay him to cut a promo on "Large William".

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

last night during the PiP break, bill's bigness was briefly brought up

tony: big bill is (small break) a force in AEW

excaliber: i thought you were gonna say 'big'

tony: he is!

folks, even during commercial breaks, people are saying "big bill"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Many such cases of Bill's bigness

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

last night during the PiP break, bill's bigness was briefly brought up

tony: big bill is (small break) a force in AEW

excaliber: i thought you were gonna say 'big'

tony: he is!

folks, even during commercial breaks, people are saying "big bill"

many such cases!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

The Big Bills are going to Isengard!

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
My fellow Big Billionaires, I have a request from you artists. I am going to Wrestledream and have front row. I would like a black and shirt that has the clear outline of Big Bill's head that says "Big Billionaires Rise Up" below his head. Is anyone able to make this so I can have it printed before the show? I fly to Seattle next Thursday so I don't have much time.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

ZHamburglar posted:

My fellow Big Billionaires, I have a request from you artists. I am going to Wrestledream and have front row. I would like a black and shirt that has the clear outline of Big Bill's head that says "Big Billionaires Rise Up" below his head. Is anyone able to make this so I can have it printed before the show? I fly to Seattle next Thursday so I don't have much time.

something like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins