Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Chronicles posted:

worse, I think it was in his living room

it was this map, in his living room lol
https://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2006/1038/Afghan_Mingeol_plotV2.pdf
this is a really good article on the spook gently caress and his benefactor Doug Wilson https://whowhatwhy.org/politics/government-integrity/mayor-pete-and-the-spies-who-love-him/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Critics noted that Buttigieg’s campaign made $40,000 in payments to Shadow Inc., the maker of the caucus app. David Plouffe, a Democratic strategist who served as Obama’s campaign manager, sits on the board of Shadow’s nonprofit parent entity ACRONYM, whose startup funding is unclear. The CEO of ACRONYM, Tara McGowan, is the wife of Buttigieg senior campaign strategist Michael Halle.

The app created havoc and shut down the caucuses, causing a national uproar.

On the night of the Caucus, Michael Halle’s brother, Ben, tweeted out pictures of caucus results worksheets with a PIN (to login to the app) visible on top, before anything was officially released.

The Buttigieg campaign’s relationship to the funders of the app gave some pause — especially given Buttigieg’s claim of “victory” before any precinct had begun reporting results. The next morning, however, he told MSNBC that he had no data to back up his claim: “No, we don’t have anything from the party, at least I don’t, that you wouldn’t have heard as well.”

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Shadow INC. lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
if we can turn off a light in a gym we can turn on a light

sung to the tune of "Obama"

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
every time I'm reminded how cheap it is to subvert our politics with bribes I have a little lol

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Kitfox88 posted:

every time I'm reminded how cheap it is to subvert our politics with bribes I have a little lol

Goon Project: Buy a Senator

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Bastard Tetris posted:

We did, Chris Coons

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
lol rip nichael

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Bastard Tetris posted:

Joe Biden pizza prank ongoing

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
Just thought about Friend Ben reciting the pledge of allegiance as a closing statement at a debate. Miss that guy!

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

last night my brain remembered when they edited a cough out of trumps "covid is not that bad and def did not almost kill me" video

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

paul_soccer12 posted:

Critics noted that Buttigieg’s campaign made $40,000 in payments to Shadow Inc., the maker of the caucus app. David Plouffe, a Democratic strategist who served as Obama’s campaign manager, sits on the board of Shadow’s nonprofit parent entity ACRONYM, whose startup funding is unclear. The CEO of ACRONYM, Tara McGowan, is the wife of Buttigieg senior campaign strategist Michael Halle.

The app created havoc and shut down the caucuses, causing a national uproar.

On the night of the Caucus, Michael Halle’s brother, Ben, tweeted out pictures of caucus results worksheets with a PIN (to login to the app) visible on top, before anything was officially released.

The Buttigieg campaign’s relationship to the funders of the app gave some pause — especially given Buttigieg’s claim of “victory” before any precinct had begun reporting results. The next morning, however, he told MSNBC that he had no data to back up his claim: “No, we don’t have anything from the party, at least I don’t, that you wouldn’t have heard as well.”

this cost iowa dems first-in-the-nation caucus, and the DNC gave it to SC, because it buoyed old man biden's anemic campaign which makes my iowan rear end laugh and laugh

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

this cost iowa dems first-in-the-nation caucus, and the DNC gave it to SC, because it buoyed old man biden's anemic campaign which makes my iowan rear end laugh and laugh

except that neither Iowa nor SC want to do that so it's probably not going to happen

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Just remembered Biden threatening states who wanted to postpone their primaries during covid. The states caved. People waited in line to vote for him in the middle of a pandemic. 100s died because of this. Biden was like :shrug:

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Too Many Birds posted:

last night my brain remembered when they edited a cough out of trumps "covid is not that bad and def did not almost kill me" video

lmao

:hmbol:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

No Ned, just guacamole. $90.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
stacey abrams said that her favorite book is atlas shrugged

#2 was ender's game

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yikes

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

#2 was ender's game

Neither of those surprise me in the slightest

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Goddamn and you know those have to be her actual favorites because no consultant would have suggested those two books.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Benagain posted:

Goddamn and you know those have to be her actual favorites because no consultant would have suggested those two books.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

#2 was ender's game

irl lol

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
I like some bad books but they’re not political pieces about genocide or 3 hour monologues

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Only worse answer would be Turner Diaries and Ready Player One

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/01/i-hope-those-memes-were-worth-it-jeff-bezos.html

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lmfao that cost him billions of dollars in a divorce too.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

#2 was ender's game

Reminds me of when The Modern Library did the 100 greatest novels in English of the 20th century they also did an online reader’s poll and it’s full of garbage like this and is now a go-to example of why online surveys are poo poo

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fortaleza posted:

...they also did an online reader’s poll and it’s full of garbage like this and is now a go-to example of why online surveys are poo poo

#3: My Little pony, a summer to remember: The erotic journal of a magical pony's secrete sex slave.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmfao that cost him billions of dollars in a divorce too.

and he didn't feel a single red cent of it in any way that materially affected him lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Kitfox88 posted:

and he didn't feel a single red cent of it in any way that materially affected him lol

uhmm excuse me but when the spreadsheet number got smaller he felt that in his very soul

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

dr_rat posted:

#3: My Little pony, a summer to remember: The erotic journal of a magical pony's secrete sex slave.

Lurk more

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

dr_rat posted:

Idk if that’s a typo or intentional but either way gently caress you buddy

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Deedee Megadoodoo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

Deedee Megadoodoo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

Deedee Megadoodoo

lol

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

Orange Devil posted:

uhmm excuse me but when the spreadsheet number got smaller he felt that in his very soul

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1447426189660880898

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

Deedee Megadoodoo

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Private Cumshoe posted:

Deedee Megadoodoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

doo doo lady got crushed by a doo doo truck on christmas eve. You love to see it