Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

trevorreznik posted:

It looks like the $42 Pikmin 4 I ordered from a Walmart third party seller a few weeks back is simply never going to ship. What a bummer

Yeah, I did the same thing. I guess I should cancel the order? It’s starting to seem a bit sketchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
digital wins again

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
pannenkoek just got wrecked

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1704888846524039308

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvzAh1-haN0

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

loving owned.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
Pannenkoek said it was impossible to create a scuttlebug jamboree in Super Mario 64, not Super Mario 64 DS. Reported for trolling.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Dumbass.

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

I have been shaken to my very core.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Space Robot posted:

Yeah, I did the same thing. I guess I should cancel the order? It’s starting to seem a bit sketchy.

I'm going to let it sit because I want to see what happens, but I'm guessing it's going to be 'buy it for $60'

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Jumping on the quote train 'cause I'll be watchin' that later.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
The Summoning Salt vid on that is going to be fire

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

jackass

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Wrt to Microsoft trying to buy Nintendo, the Japanese government would never ever approve that, right?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Wrt to Microsoft trying to buy Nintendo, the Japanese government would never ever approve that, right?

It's entirely legal for foreign companies to buy Japanese companies and they couldn't really stop them, but I'm not sure there's a money hat big enough for Nintendo to even consider it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's a publicly traded company, you just have to buy from whoever owns the stock. Good luck with that though

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

im buying nintendo on tuesday

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Microsoft is having a hard enough time buying activiision. Buying a competitor is off the table

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Both Sony and Microsoft have been adamant that Nintendo is not a competitor

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
sounds like cope to me

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Snake Maze posted:

Pannenkoek said it was impossible to create a scuttlebug jamboree in Super Mario 64, not Super Mario 64 DS. Reported for trolling.

Half a slay, bless

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hatty posted:

sounds like cope to me

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Microsoft isn't capable of producing a scuttlebug jamboree

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Man seems like today is Switch indecision day for me. Saw the sales and Digimon Cyber Sleuth duology is at 10 euros, and I liked the original... but already beat it on PC, I'm worried about performance and I heard there were save bonuses meaning I'd have to play the original again. Otherwise there's Megaman Zero Collection, though mostly it's ZX nostalgia.

And then I have a coupon and can't decide between Super Mario Wonder or Super Mario RPG. Why am I so indecisive :negative:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

They're right, neither of those chump companies are on Nintendo's level

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

hatty posted:

sounds like cope to me

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

No they haven't, they've gone back and forth on it both being a viable competitor and not being a competitor depending on what works best for them at that moment.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nintendo should buy Microsoft. It would be epic

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

And then I have a coupon and can't decide between Super Mario Wonder or Super Mario RPG. Why am I so indecisive :negative:

Fool - simply purchase both.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Gamepass but for Nintendo...holy win

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

Bleck posted:

Fool - simply purchase both.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

symbolic posted:

Gamepass but for Nintendo...holy win

We already have that, it's called the Virtual Console, and it is exactly what Nintendo would offer for a gamepass.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

ImpAtom posted:

We already have that, it's called the Virtual Console, and it is exactly what Nintendo would offer for a gamepass.

Disappointment. They have decades of great games to port and instead we get 8 Jaleco brawlers and 2 tennis games on the SNES app.

At least we got Excite Bike 64 and F Zero 99.

Add Turbo Grafx to Virtual Console so I can play Bonk's Revenge again, ye bastids.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Waffle! posted:

Disappointment. They have decades of great games to port and instead we get 8 Jaleco brawlers and 2 tennis games on the SNES app.

At least we got Excite Bike 64 and F Zero 99.

Add Turbo Grafx to Virtual Console so I can play Bonk's Revenge again, ye bastids.

I think the major issue is that pretty much every major Nintendo game is on there or coming soon so at this point they're down to what third parties would want to put their games on a VC service instead of making their own for-sale Pixel Remaster/Collection/Whatevers.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
They need to add GameCube and wii games

DS too

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can already play all of those old games for free.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just buy a DS for $30 and a Wii for $20 from your local good will and be good 2 go

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Sure I'll just live in a pile of even more junk!

Add them to the vc Nintendo, you already released DS games on the WiiU, no reason they couldn't put them on switch

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

ImpAtom posted:

I think the major issue is that pretty much every major Nintendo game is on there or coming soon so at this point they're down to what third parties would want to put their games on a VC service instead of making their own for-sale Pixel Remaster/Collection/Whatevers.

They shelled out for a lot of the good third party stuff on Genesis, some of which is currently sold in other collections.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

They shelled out for a lot of the good third party stuff on Genesis, some of which is currently sold in other collections.

Sega will put their poo poo anywhere and everywhere

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Nintendo Windows 12 now with Waluigi 365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Nintendo Windows 12 now with Waluigi 365

They removed Minecraft in windows already in anticipation of putting warioware there instead