Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Island Nation posted:

Good riddance. From what I understand, she is a pain to deal with.

Smackdown to USA: I guess Comcast was desperate for programming on Fridays. Is Fox allowed to air college sports on Fridays?

Layoffs: Sucks for everyone (minus Dana & the transphobe). Inevitable after the Endeavor acquisition.

Really? I don’t think I’ve ever read anything bad about Dana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I've never heard anything about her being difficult to deal with. The opposite actually.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dana was punished for not adhering to the promo rules or some poo poo, if true then she rules

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ugh, still catching up on the thread but this is awful, but so long as Bryson Montana is still on the roster I’ll live

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

One of my favorite genres of posts here is "it's sad this happened except to the people who committed crimes and also this one person I really hate for weird reasons"

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
You might be confusing her with Dana Plato from Diff’rent Strokes.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
So why would Raw move off of USA if Smackdown goes there? I don't understand that logic.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Like are you sure they weren’t referring to Dana Warrior?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You’re thinking of Dana Carvey

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

How the gently caress did they have two Quincys on the roster

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sheamus might not get released but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing some of the MEAT matches he could have in aew with guys like hobbs and miro

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Ugh, still catching up on the thread but this is awful, but so long as Bryson Montana is still on the roster I’ll live

Same, now let me just take a big sip of water from a comically large glass before catching up on the latest developments...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

can't deny, i'm lollin

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

One of my favorite genres of posts here is "it's sad this happened except to the people who committed crimes and also this one person I really hate for weird reasons"

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

graph posted:

t-bar is now doing a jc denton gimmick on nxt

what a shame

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

So why would Raw move off of USA if Smackdown goes there? I don't understand that logic.

Because USA isn't paying for it. They used their Raw money to buy SmackDown

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

History Comes Inside! posted:

How the gently caress did they have two Quincys on the roster

Apparently Vince was still working on his deep dive into Jack Klugman's career

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
dabba kato is gone too. r.i.p. raw underground.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dont they know yourr only supposed to do that to emi sakura?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I assume the interpretation is that they can’t afford to pay for RAW and SD so by making a deal for SD they’ve effectively pulled out of the next negotiation for RAW.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

raw underground decimated

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

raw underground decimated

SaveUs.Shane

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I only remember him for being the second weirdest entrant in The Greatest Royal Rumble™.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I only remember him for being the second weirdest entrant in The Greatest Royal Rumble™.

dabba kato has done a lot more, such as,

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Become Commander Aziz, I think?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

projecthalaxy posted:

SaveUs.Shane

Shane receives notice that his quads have been released as he falls to the ground

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

projecthalaxy posted:

Become Commander Aziz, I think?

This dude has had the funniest career.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

appreciated

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I just love the irony of Triple H rehiring all his favorite toys and then seeing them get fired again a year later. Nothing personally against any of the people who lost their jobs, just lol that hhh thought he was really going to be in control

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I’ll miss old Shankly

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tampa Bae posted:

I just love the irony of Triple H rehiring all his favorite toys and then seeing them get fired again a year later. Nothing personally against any of the people who lost their jobs, just lol that hhh thought he was really going to be in control

were any of the latest fires hhh people?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

https://twitter.com/Lauderdale11/status/1704966470143500643

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Just remembered that there were supposed to be a bunch of tryouts yesterday. Wonder how those went.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Island Nation posted:

Good riddance. From what I understand, she is a pain to deal with.

Smackdown to USA: I guess Comcast was desperate for programming on Fridays. Is Fox allowed to air college sports on Fridays?

Layoffs: Sucks for everyone (minus Dana & the transphobe). Inevitable after the Endeavor acquisition.

When women are described as "a pain to deal with" it usually means "decline to do degrading, sexist things"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hearing reports that Dana Brooke was not very well liked backstage. Her sweet tea pouring skills are still unknown however

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

shankley vs early morning guy steele

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nathan frazier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Why are multiple people mentioning Sheamus getting laid off? Is there a rumor or anything to that or are we just fantasy booking him in AEW?