Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i have: router. i have: power sander. i have: jigsaw.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Man, Jamal and Dana are extremely unfunny

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lol he’s the best

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i have: router. i have: power sander. i have: jigsaw.

I think this is the only adam moment that I actively recall where he was actually being funny and not just the butt of the joke

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

holefoods posted:

I think this is the only adam moment that I actively recall where he was actually being funny and not just the butt of the joke

rideshare with feminist podcaster was good

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

holefoods posted:

There was a recent one without Nick where I think like Shane and Ian were on, he talked about Ian scaring his local bodega guy and it was funny. But then he was feeling so good after getting a good bit he carried it on way too long then told Nick about the bit on the next episode lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Tetramin posted:

There was a recent one without Nick where I think like Shane and Ian were on, he talked about Ian scaring his local bodega guy and it was funny. But then he was feeling so good after getting a good bit he carried it on way too long then told Nick about the bit on the next episode lmao

he really does get so hyped up when something kind of lands, then usually ruins it all by acting on that confidence

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Hey guys, it's me, Cool Adam. I took a bunch of cold medicine and now I'm all hosed up! Feels like you're trippinnnnn

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

holefoods posted:

https://twitter.com/AspersionCaster/status/1535303992812904449

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

wtf this stops playing for me right when it gets to the good part

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

holefoods posted:

Nick completely destroyed his confidence. Look at how confidentially he steals jokes in early episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCvKeP61l2Q

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0QSK5aj2Sw&t=1471s

timestamp'd

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010
Still rate Adam slipping "Mini Me Too" in to a conversation and it taking a few beats before the others clock it.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

one of the best to ever do it, rip

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I always liked this one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtdw0RxfdF8

Meth Rollins
Jun 24, 2005
Someone on reddit made Stavros GPT: https://stavbot-gpt.instinite.com/

Nick: What do you think about Bust Rodd?

Stavbot: Ha ha ha, oh man Nick, you crazy son of a bitch. You mean the action figure that turns into a semi-tractor trailer and loves muscle men? Sounds kinda like Adam when he goes to the gym. Ha-ha! I mean, no offense, Adam. It's just because you've got those little baby arms, you know? We still love you, dude. Just busting your, uh, rodd. Ha ha ha.

Adam: What is Nick's favorite snack?

Stavbot: Hahaha! Aw, buddy, we all know Nick's favorite snack is some good ole roast beef from a can. Probably Arby's lovely version. But let's be real, it's more likely the pussy of some unsuspecting hot goth chick he tricked into believing he's a successful comedian! Hahahaha!

Meth Rollins fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Sep 23, 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hell yeah dude

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
What do you say to the haters that call you fat and lazy?

(Laughs) Oh, I give them a big kiss right on the lips, brotha. You know, currently I'm working on a diet and fitness plan called the "Deez Nuts" diet. The rules are simple; you only eat Deez Nuts. Oh, hold up, Adam, just forgot your favorite part - and you also gotta workout by sucking Deez Nuts. (Laughs hysterically)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
shaman and recine on bein ian starts strong lmaooo

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Meth Rollins posted:

Someone on reddit made Stavros GPT: https://stavbot-gpt.instinite.com/

Thanks for the Reddit content!

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

That stavbot sucks rear end the creator needs to make it so there’s a 75% chance of a cackle laugh and “that rules” to any input

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
Just in case you couldn't get enough of his crowdwork,

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The crowd work special

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

this car not being real is so hosed up man

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

shaman and recine on bein ian starts strong lmaooo

Kidnapped Peter dinklidge is a great bit

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cael posted:

Kidnapped Peter dinklidge is a great bit

awwww, we forgot to put holes in the box!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

why is Ian using a cane now lol. like is it a bit or did he injure himself

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

*slide whistle*

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Swifties having to justify Matty Healy and now having to do gymnastics for kc chiefs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/crackamicorap/status/1704963869116912029

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Wow he has his finger on the pulse of dumb America

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1706051736941842943?t=WcMCwz1t3uGi8En-LO9I5A&s=19

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
did not know they made hats in that Size

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

lol it falls off, it's not affixed to his head in any fashion just gently resting

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Grevlek posted:

did not know they made hats in that Size

It's a converted aircraft carrier.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Mordja posted:

It's a converted aircraft carrier.

Thinking about the time Nick implied stav was dating a WW2 era hospital ship

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

maxe posted:

Thinking about the time Nick implied stav was dating a WW2 era hospital ship

Lol yea. That hospital ship they sent to New York. “Here comes stav’s wife”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

lol