Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Fukkin' RIP Aldo Farnese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Demon Squad came out in 2019, but, as has been mentioned, it was made in 2015.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

verbal enema posted:

Fukkin' RIP Aldo Farnese

IIRC he died only a few months before the MST3K episode aired. He could've been like Mikey from Teenage Strangler and ridden the fame wave a little bit.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So what‘s the deal with The Dead Talk Back not being discovered until 36 years after its completion out of curiosity?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

It was so good people were not ready for it 36 years prior

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Larryb posted:

So what‘s the deal with The Dead Talk Back not being discovered until 36 years after its completion out of curiosity?

It's a boring story, actually — the movie never found a distributor and the print just sat in the production company's offices until it was found by home video label Sinister Cinema.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I brought my Drake posted:

IIRC he died only a few months before the MST3K episode aired. He could've been like Mikey from Teenage Strangler and ridden the fame wave a little bit.
According to the MST wiki it was two days before it aired.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Murdstone posted:

According to the MST wiki it was two days before it aired.

Oh it's true.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

my mom said so :mad:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Are you wearing corduroy? Because that affects the radio, you know.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Only radar knows what the hell is going on

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Splint Chesthair posted:

It's a boring story, actually — the movie never found a distributor and the print just sat in the production company's offices until it was found by home video label Sinister Cinema.

Considering that the movie was made in a time where poo poo just got wiped or destroyed either on purpose or in film vault fires, it's kind of impressive that the print just sat there untouched for nearly 40 years.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Round up all the usual bongo players!

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

verbal enema posted:

my mom said so :mad:

“This…”
“… IS THIS”

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Angry_Ed posted:

Considering that the movie was made in a time where poo poo just got wiped or destroyed either on purpose or in film vault fires, it's kind of impressive that the print just sat there untouched for nearly 40 years.

But enough about Miami Connection

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I just realized the website for Miami Connection is loving gone and so is my digital copy

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Upsidads posted:

I just realized the website for Miami Connection is loving gone and so is my digital copy

The riffed or unriffed version? If it's Rifftrax, :files: that poo poo and donate on their site. I realize what the MST folks and the alums need to do to keep making content, but I wish their hosting wasn't so flaky, especially The Mads.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

OG realease pre riff just dug up my email and it's worthless

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Upsidads posted:

OG realease pre riff just dug up my email and it's worthless

Aha. I used the white whale thread in GBS to try and find a VHS of Final Sacrifice and a goon PMed me with a source, so maybe a fellow fan can help you out?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

There's also New York Ninja which had the added problem of no sound so they had to kind of piece together the plot just on visuals.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Wasn’t there an HD version of Final Sacrifice on youtube at one point? Did I imagine that? It was part of that account that would synch MST3K riff audio to hd versions of the movies. Maybe I’m thinking of Time Chasers.

UrbanUrsine
Oct 17, 2007

I AM GRANDO posted:

Wasn’t there an HD version of Final Sacrifice on youtube at one point? Did I imagine that? It was part of that account that would synch MST3K riff audio to hd versions of the movies. Maybe I’m thinking of Time Chasers.

You didn't imagine that, but the director is extremely quick to get that movie pulled down wherever it shows up.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Dear Counselor Troi,

Did not appreciate your lawyer’s tone.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

UrbanUrsine posted:

You didn't imagine that, but the director is extremely quick to get that movie pulled down wherever it shows up.

He comes from a long line of Greidanuses.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

TL posted:

Dear Counselor Troi,

Did not appreciate your lawyer’s tone.

And so, it is with a heavy heart that I must resign from chess club...

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sydney Bottocks posted:

And so, it is with a heavy heart that I must resign from chess club...

I wonder if there's any Larry Csonka movies on tonight. :allears:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

I wonder if there's any Larry Csonka movies on tonight. :allears:

Buy me anything in there with Larry Csonka on it, I'll pay you...

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ooooo I hates maps

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

If it's any consolation sir, I hates that rabbit too

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Death to whoever removed s6 to s9 from archive.org

I download these for background noise when I dont have net you fuckers!!!

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Ohh no, I don't go map finding behinding.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Come sit by my side if you love me...do not hasten to bid me adieu...OOOOOOOO!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

We were Pipper Partners

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Then they put a bottle brush down mah throat!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Know 'im? He was DELICIOUS!

Future Wax
Feb 17, 2011

There is no inherent quantity of driving that I can increase!
If it's any consolation, I hates that rabbit too.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Sort this, deliver that, I'll make em all pay.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Wait a minute...I haven't read Tolkien in at least a week!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
I wonder if there's beer on the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"Am I like him?"
"No, he was masculine and likeable."