Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
The single funniest ending to the series would be the Chimera appearing back in the old galaxy, the Ghost pulls up alongside and Chopper flies aboard. There’s a series on muffled screams and it explodes moments later as Chopper rides the blastwave out chuckling to himself. Smashcut to credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Parkingtigers posted:

The single funniest ending to the series would be the Chimera appearing back in the old galaxy, the Ghost pulls up alongside and Chopper flies aboard. There’s a series on muffled screams and it explodes moments later as Chopper rides the blastwave out chuckling to himself. Smashcut to credits.

It would be so artistically done

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

I would be ok with chopper singing let the bodies hit the floor as he flew over.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Stegosnaurlax posted:

No Bothans. Maybe they find Bothans in this new galaxy and Sabine's dog is like their Chimpanzee

This makes me wonder whu we haven't seen a single Manny show up in anything Star Wars recently.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
If ol DF really wanted to make it about him he’d have his self insert and self voiced character Chopper in more scenes

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Also his hat is really goofy looking.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

zelah posted:

If ol DF really wanted to make it about him he’d have his self insert and self voiced character Chopper in more scenes

Or Trapper Wolfe in Carson's place.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

zelah posted:

I'm genuinely shocked that he allowed some of his babies like Cad Bane to be killed off.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

He reminds me of a really bad D&D DM I had long ago that had this big stable of extremely cool and interesting NPC's they'd constantly use in every campaign and who would keep coming back and making big appearances we were all supposed to be excited about, but were not. No one liked his characters and him constantly contorting the plot to let them have cameos just bogged everything down.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

stev posted:

I'm genuinely shocked that he allowed some of his babies like Cad Bane to be killed off.

Cad Bane is also a Lucas creation. Most of the Clone Wars recurring characters were either created by Lucas or collaborative with him and he was super involved with the first six seasons (Filoni didn't even really start writing episodes until 7). Basically, in S 1-6, Lucas was constantly pitching stories or conferring with the writer's room a lot while having sign off power on the scripts. For instance, it's rumored that George wanted to kill Ahsoka, with FIloni convincing him to sign off on her just leaving the order.

Filoni's D&D character that he created is Sabine, who can do everything (Mandalorian, artist, engineer, crack shot, pilot, possible Jedi).

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

AndyElusive posted:

This makes me wonder whu we haven't seen a single Manny show up in anything Star Wars recently.

I hope they put bothans in and they're not furry bait like they are in the books

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

TK-42-1 posted:

I hope they put bothans in and they're not furry bait like they are in the books

You don't get to complain about STAR HORNY with an av like that

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

AndyElusive posted:

What is Mando if not a "Manny show"?

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

AndyElusive posted:

He was in the Mandalorian:

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Vinylshadow posted:

He was in the Mandalorian:

Thats Manny DeLorean, not Manny Bothans.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Galaga Galaxian posted:

True enough - we only see the one hand, so it can't be Manny Both-Hanz

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm so sick of the trope of the character who's absolutely amazingly good at everything and their only weakness is that they're a "free spirit" with the emotional intelligence of a 15 year old whose parents just don't understand them.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Thrawn, you’re full of chiss

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

maybealabia posted:

You don't get to complain about STAR HORNY with an av like that

pot/kettle

I’m not complaining I just hope they go weird with it and don’t just make them hot catpeople.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
chiss is stored in the blue balls

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
The chiss tape is real

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

TK-42-1 posted:

hot catpeople.

I'll make that purr chiss

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
The Howler is actually a Bothan. Getting saddled, ridden, and verbally abused by small women is his Thailand vacation.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Kesper North posted:

chiss is stored in the blue balls

Thread title

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Galaga Galaxian posted:

No, this is Manny DeLorean:

Little Marty McGrogu gets me every time :3:

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

ShowTime posted:

He deserves it. I really want a Dredd 2. And he's gonna be Johnny Cage in the Mortal Kombat movie. He'd almost pass as a respectable Baylan if they wanted to continue Baylan's story. I'm sad we lost Ray Stevenson and I hope his arc was only meant for 1 season and we got a Grade A+ Star Wars character and story for once, but if they do try and write him off or recast or something, that they do it well.

Sorry to go off topic, but this is the first I heard of Urban as Cage and man that's going to be a lot of fun and it'll be interesting to see them go in the full "washed up actor" direction with that, which seems like the obvious path.

Getting it back on topic, it's weird to root for it but after losing Stevenson it'd be wonderful to have his character manage to reveal everything about what his whole deal is in the remaining two episodes and then have a big death scene, though I don't see how they manage to tie all that up with such a small amount of time left.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1705779337411137973

They stole Jizz from us

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Sling that hot jizz, boys!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
The absolute cowards.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
star wars is dead to me.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I only liked when Star Wars gave me a lot of jizz, so I'm done with it all.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

calm down jizz-wailers, jatz already existed in the EU alongside jizz

I guess this just canonizes it

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jatz/Legends

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
Don’t you Jatz down my back and tell me it is Jizz.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

How the hell am I supposed to retrain myself to say Jatz-hands. Well Disney?!?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

So what planet are the Jatz Jackrabbitzes from?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

will never say jatz

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jatz is just inferior, gentrified music. Everyone knows raw jizz is the real deal.

Sheev wouldn’t listen to jatz :colbert:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

TIP posted:

calm down jizz-wailers, jatz already existed in the EU alongside jizz

I guess this just canonizes it

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jatz/Legends

It sucks though, says right there, only an Imperial would be into Jatz

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Gnome de plume posted:

It sucks though, says right there, only an Imperial would be into Jatz

Only a Sith deals in jatzolutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
Since Thrawn was reactivated from the old EU, has Admiral Daala made a comeback in anything yet?