Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Harold Fjord posted:

Probably get good deals through CIA connects

We know that the CIA/Bullock has that machine that turns water INTO cocaine, so yeah, they got a good supply.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Great episode. It was a dumb joke, but Stan running in and crashing into the table got the biggest laugh out of me. As always, this show is successful because it fully commits to incredibly silly poo poo.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pretty wild to call orange the worst color when indigo exists.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Missed the pool.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Dammit, I'm worried now that the writers strike is going to kill AD off. It's always that good ones that end up on the chopping block.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Greg being unable to stop "finger gunning" was awesome

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Steve has my exact prescription. :stonklol:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I can understand the no drinking thing, it's been well established that Francine is an alcoholic, but the eggs, the eggs were what drove her over the edge? I mean yeah if you're going to fluff up your scrambled eggs might as well add some flavor, but making a crusade about it?

Francine crazy, yo.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
that's because she's right

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
For real, scrambled eggs with water is insane.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Yeah that neighbor lady sounds like she dampens the flavor out of everything around her.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I liked the designs of the new family. They felt like a 2020s update. Mostly.

Are there any other neighbours you’d like to see more of? Buckle and Shari? Linda and her husband?

I’d kind of love to see more of Buckle’s imagineering in his house. Perhaps to a Home Alone level.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Andrew_1985 posted:

Linda and her husband?
the memaris fell victim to the cherry street neighbor haters club

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Also one of them, Linda I think, died, possibly related.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Are we ever going to talk about how you slept with a koala?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I love the tone with which the Memaris get mentioned.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"That water must taste terrible!"
Loved that callback

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Rewatched last week's, and man the Jeff friend plot had some amazing lines.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

If you told me back in 2005 that this show would still be on in 2023 and actually be good, I’d find that more crazy than knowing that we got President Trump.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Yeah, in 05 you would have looked at the state of the simpsons and just laughed at that idea.

Waiting on my brother to watch these but it sounds like it's off to a better start than the last half season

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Just watched "Cops & Roger" and of course I remembered "Oh yeah, this one's got the exploding head elbow drop" pretty quickly - but I'd completely forgotten the "So, have you heard anything, is Chaz going to be okay?" "...No!" gag at the end. Got me good, such a perfect button to the episode.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

It's one of my favorite punchlines ever

Whole episode is full of gold. "Roger's a dirty cop!" *checks watch* "He's only been on the force for three hours!"

"Stand up and take a bow, Stan!" *Stan stands up and waves* "Not a bow, but okay!"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bully for steve is such a good episode lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/Eav46d1.gifv

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Funny having two episodes in a row about Stan trying to prevent his wife from having any friends.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

is he going to be okay

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Easily the hardest laugh I’ve ever gotten from this show was seeing this the first time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tell Klaus I said SUP

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Wow y'all weren't underselling Klaus dunking on Hayley lmao

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
At least Haley remembers to check the ball.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

You didn't check it up?!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That's bush league, bro!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

BARRY AND JEFF'S PROJECT!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

muscles like this! posted:

BARRY AND JEFF'S PROJECT!

No fuckin way

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was wondering if those rich people's outfits were supposed to be Prisoner references.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
"Oh. I thought that was going to be me."

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Klaus and I share enemies!

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

It's nice that Toshi's family adopted a kid, what with their daughters mysterious disappearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We haven't seen any of steve's previous crushes in ages. And you know that kid eats cat heads