Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Not a selfie sorry. Pepperbutt lookin' cute tho

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
hello.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

sup, brother

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
hello.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
SIB I've missed you on Twitter so I'm glad to see you back! Please forgive my mid-mexican food selfie. Please do not forgive my Street Trash shirt and appreciate it instead

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Captain Yossarian posted:

SIB I've missed you on Twitter so I'm glad to see you back! Please forgive my mid-mexican food selfie. Please do not forgive my Street Trash shirt and appreciate it instead

thats is a cool shirt. gonna drink some rancid booze and melt in your honor

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hackers film 1995 posted:

thats is a cool shirt. gonna drink some rancid booze and melt in your honor

Thank you! Enjoy the melting ❤️

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I tried

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Ooh I wanna play

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I got a haircut and then I had a nap and then I woke up and took a picture that's my story thanks

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

syntaxfunction posted:

I got a haircut and then I had a nap and then I woke up and took a picture that's my story thanks

Good haircut but merely an okay story

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Pretend I shidded myself and that's the smirk I got going on if you want, but also that's my couch so maybe not. Don't really like pooping on my couch. If it was someone else's couch that'd be okay tho, I'd be taking ownership so that's like a twofer lol

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

syntaxfunction posted:

Your pillowcase is full of freshly cut hair and my neck is itchy through the internet now, thanks.

Also please don't shid on my couch, or any other really.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I washed it out thoroughly first geez what do you think I am a first time haircut person who hasn't had a haircut and then doesn't know how to have a haircut what do you take me for a big jabroni?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

syntaxfunction posted:

nice haircut, I can never work out what to do with my drat hair personally. sorry about the couch

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

When I think of internet friends, this is what I imagine. Comforting yet spooky.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Having a fancy coffee and being a silly goose.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

syntaxfunction posted:

if you cut your hair then how are you going to completely cover your face for your selfie in the selfie thread?! its like you didnt even consider us

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I just got back from hiking almost two weeks through southern Sweden! Managed a pretty sweet look, the bandana is there to keep bugs out of my hair in the forest. Really nice too, because I went for a swim each day in the surrounding lakes

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

we went to meet dinosaurs

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

took a photo for LinkedIn where I am pretending to be professional because of a new job.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Think I'll just go as cousin It this year

Goddamn it I didn't mean to quote myself

Treecko fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 27, 2023

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Are we still playing this game?
My hair was still wet. Wish I still had my 2.5ft of hair from the previous selfie thread to do this with.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

this was a lot harder than it looked, this is what I managed before giving up.

My hair isn't long enough all around for it to stay neatly in front of my face

digitalist fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Sep 27, 2023

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

digitalist posted:

this was a lot harder than it looked, this is what I managed before giving up.

My hair isn't long enough all around for it to stay neatly in front of my face

Solid attempt, more hair definitely helps.

I have practice in that I do it randomly from time to time for no reason other than to weird out my bf.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Grey Cat posted:

Solid attempt, more hair definitely helps.

I have practice in that I do it randomly from time to time for no reason other than to weird out my bf.

Here's the one I took on the 22nd but didn't post, the glasses idea was good though and made me want to give it another try

not sure how a cat that posts 33 times a day on gbs could possibly have time for a boyfriend but if you aren't telling tales out of school you should probably buy him an account so you can spend some time with him

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

digitalist posted:

Here's the one I took on the 22nd but didn't post, the glasses idea was good though and made me want to give it another try

not sure how a cat that posts 33 times a day on gbs could possibly have time for a boyfriend but if you aren't telling tales out of school you should probably buy him an account so you can spend some time with him

The glasses are key to pulling the look off, in my hairy opinion.

drat, ice fuckin cold though.

I do spend time! Each evening. We're even checking out another zoo this weekend.

Honestly, I just like to have gbs up on my other monitor and read it all day while doing other things. Periodically dedicating way too much time to a niche shitpost. Not the worst thing I've been hyper fixated on.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I hate all of you hair havers. I’m so jealous. :smith:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

glad we are still doing this

hot sauce pee hole
May 18, 2023

My gift to the world - the reverse man-bun.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

hot sauce pee hole posted:

This almost looks like some period hair style honestly. If someone said it was all the rage in the renaissance or something I wouldnt even question it.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Grey Cat posted:

This almost looks like some period hair style honestly. If someone said it was all the rage in the renaissance or something I wouldnt even question it.

You probably have seen it before somewhere. You may have seen it if you played the Witcher 3 expansion Hearts of Stone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oseledets

e: I tried it, don't have the right kind of hair for it.

Valko fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Sep 28, 2023

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

hot sauce pee hole posted:

looks like a hairstyle that could have been in demolition man

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
What's your boggle?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Grey Cat posted:

drat, ice fuckin cold though.

grey cat you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Hackers film 1995 posted:

grey cat you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute

:smithfrog: