Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

If we all knew that the Bucks were Nazis then I think a significant amount of this forum would be boycotting AEW, ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Pudge_R_Media/status/1705336631547379931

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

This mf named pudge

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Lamuella posted:

This mf named pudge

It's an upside down b, the guy the the evil version of budge.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Stevie does those videos with bin hamin, a white guy with a bin laden gimmick, who is trying to be his own right wing russo

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Big Dave posted:

Stevie does those videos with bin hamin, a white guy with a bin laden gimmick, who is trying to be his own right wing russo

Well I can unsub from Dancin' Stevie's channel now.

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

E: on watching back, can't confirm what I said.

The Taxman fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Sep 23, 2023

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Lamuella posted:

This mf named pudge

Nothing wrong with being named after one of the best baseball catchers of all time

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I've never seen the "Bucks are alt right bigots" thing before lmao what even the hell

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Elephant Ambush posted:

I've never seen the "Bucks are alt right bigots" thing before lmao what even the hell

They're openly Christian so people are just projecting

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/status/1705366206180471094?s=20

Imagine feeling sorry for Riddle

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I mean if anyone's gonna feel sorry for a guy with a questionable history with women it'd be this JD bloke

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ImmoralLogic/status/1705788935077515757?t=nxnw1NH22K_inha8h1wbYA&s=19

Love people using terms like "outlaw shows" like they've actually mattered in the last like 40 years

itsnews
Jul 25, 2022
I can’t imagine a cooler advertisement for a company than being called an outlaw company. Just sounds incredibly badass.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

itsnews posted:

I can’t imagine a cooler advertisement for a company than being called an outlaw company. Just sounds incredibly badass.

And are they telling me that the Deadlock Boys wouldn't make being called an outlaw company work?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
anyone who thinks 'outlaw show' is bad eats corn the long way

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

"Hey, want to go see a guy who was ROH TV champ fight the Beer City Bruiser?"

"eh, not really"

"want to go to an Outlaw Mud Show?"

"loving absolutely"

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

It's either an Outlaw show or an Apple like Wrestling Premium Event. I guess I'll keep watching mud shows.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Personally I want my wrestling shows to be abiding by all local rules and safety regulations

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mud show is a legit carnie insider term. Some of the people I work with have circus experience and that’s what they call the kind of low budget/no sponsorship shows that pop up from time to time in the markets they ran.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah it’s just Cornette’s favourite thing to call any wrestling he doesn’t like which is why it’s seen a big rise in use now

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Adam Cole is an adorable wholesome man who can wrestle wherever he likes.

BOO to anyone who says he can't or shouldn't and makes him sad.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
My wrestling gimmick is The Mudshow Outlaw and I only do superkicks and idk lucha moves or w/e Cornette hates.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Taffy Torpedo posted:

My wrestling gimmick is The Mudshow Outlaw and I only do superkicks and idk lucha moves or w/e Cornette hates.

Make sure you showboat to the crowd as much as possible and maintain a social media presence.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

anyone who thinks 'outlaw show' is bad eats corn the long way

These same folks will pine for the ECW days without a hint of irony.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Shard posted:

These same folks will pine for the ECW days without a hint of irony.

They have no consistent ideas or views at all. They're just a cult repeating the words of the leader and if they say something today that's the opposite of what they said yesterday they won't even notice or care

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

It must be hard living on the plane of existence to where you don’t recognize that wrestling and the business surrounding it haven’t evolved over the last 40 years.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
If you want to operate a legitimate wrestling enterprise in the US you need to go down to Billy Corgan's office and seek his blessing. Otherwise, good luck with your outlaw mudshow!

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Do these people ever consider the fact that by definition WWE is also an outlaw show?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Drakkel posted:

Do these people ever consider the fact that by definition WWE is also an outlaw show?

And was for YEARS. Since Vince Sr.'s time, I think?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1705949218173583810

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

There’s only one way to book people strong in WWE and it’s by having them face Roman or a retired wrestler at Mania. Thank God it’s 2 nights or else you’d in trouble.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Dawgstar posted:

And was for YEARS. Since Vince Sr.'s time, I think?

Nah; even though WWWF wasn't an NWA territory, Vince Sr was still an NWA member

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’d watch it

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Davros1 posted:

Nah; even though WWWF wasn't an NWA territory, Vince Sr was still an NWA member

I guess that makes sense. He still did a lot of business with the other promotions.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
WWWF did re-join NWA in 1971, so they were a territory until Vince Jr started his thing.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Two former anti-establishment rebels turned elderly retired millionaires commit muscle tears to themselves on the Grandest Stage of Them All (Night 1).

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Benne posted:

They're openly Christian so people are just projecting

that involved them being openly against gay marriage years ago as well, but calling them nazis or alt right in 2023 when they've been quiet about their political beliefs is a big stretch.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Drakkel posted:

They're the major leagues, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Drakkel posted:

Even if that were true, no they don't

They're just bitter tribalist weirdos. The modern wrestling equivalent of console warriors