Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Maybe he got jerking it in his private office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Darth Brooks posted:

Is someone handing Minnesota greased balls?

Silver lining: the Chargers are letting us run on them...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

brugroffil posted:

Maybe he got jerking it in his private office

Gotta keep that in the office bathroom

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Coaches practically live in their offices during the season, no way jerking off in their own office is a firing offense.

He was jerking it in someone else’s office. :hmmyes:

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Packers seem really bad. Addicted to flags

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/HammerFox2/status/1706019239893606426?t=p9x1oOnGz-6B9gdlC7KNtQ&s=19

Lions slightly banged up

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Whooping Crabs posted:

gently caress I thought some of them would be good to go this week

With the short week leading into the Thursday game, it seems like a lot of guys on the edge of healthy can go either today or on Thursday, and you'll want to have your guys out there for a division game rather than a non-division one. At least that's how it looks from Detroit's side of things.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Don't really care that the Packers are missing like their best 5 players. This is a pitiful performance.

Came out flat, stayed flat. Piss is lukewarm

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They benched Dillion and the packers offense starts doing things.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I may have to revise my belief that the Vikings were making the playoffs. The offense is misfiring and the defense has the correct play call but isn't getting to the QB or receiver in time.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Goff starting to get frustrated and making bad throws because of it. He needs to take a breath

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Also people are not going let love live down that pretty bad throw on 4th down

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Lions have a running QB!

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

lolmao at Goff trying and and failing twice to jump into the stands

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
drat it's cool to have a pass rush actually get there huh

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

tinstaach posted:

lolmao at Goff trying and and failing twice to jump into the stands

How dare you impune our mobile QB.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jets should be making it rain on the Vikings for Kirk lmao.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kirk has a no trade clause.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/status/1706031320193761789?s=20

https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/1706032724962586668

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Why no Fox NFL team, I didn't need that 1991 montage to know I feel old, tyvm

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Brian Branch = Stud
Sam LaPorta = Stud
Aidan Hutchinson = Stud

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lions defense looking way way improved

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Guess we don't need to fire Glenn immediately. Or Atlanta is just the perfect matchup for us.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Branch and Laporta made their impact on this one.

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

I’m drinking the Lions Bitch KoolAid again.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1706035106626809958

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
So weird to watch my Lions taking knees to win after a dominant defensive performance and up by 14.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

SKULL.GIF posted:

Don't really care that the Packers are missing like their best 5 players. This is a pitiful performance.

Came out flat, stayed flat. Piss is lukewarm

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Hutch is cool

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Dammit Saints

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

This was inevitable once Jameis came in.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Jordan Love era has BEGUN! :sickos:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hall of Fame

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

So many holding and false start penalties. So many drops. Zero run game. Missing four of the best players on the team on offense.

Jordan Love is good.

Defense also only gave up 10! Rashan Gary had three sacks!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It is a little worrying that the offense has struggled to put a complete game together in any game. Not having Watson is a big part of that but still

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

It is a little worrying that the offense has struggled to put a complete game together in any game. Not having Watson is a big part of that but still

Again, going into the season my only expectation was that we'd figure out if Love had "it" or not. As far as I can tell he does

He's lost 3 of his linemen, his top receiver and running back, and still put it together. He would be 3-0 by now if not for an uncharacteristic flub last week against the Falcons

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/lionspr/status/1706030595233435779?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Go Pack Go

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Bound to happen with how inexperienced they are. I hope they'll put it all together mid season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol holy crap this division is so bad outside of the Lions, this is gonna be fuckin' easy.