Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

B33rChiller posted:

It can be a struggle for some of us to get a bit of action, and this guy just accidentallies his way into bjs.

What's TG16? What shmups? I'm real bad at shmups but love 'em anyway.

Turbografx-16/PC-Engine. Right now bouncing between Super Star Soldier, Parodius Da!, and detana Twinbee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Grassy Knowles posted:

I could customize genitals in the 90s with .kiss paper doll files and I didn’t want to do it then, why would I want to now?

Because it's the future and there are mandatory sliders for everything. Being able to get past the character creation screen should be considered a miracle.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

Now I get it, it’s like how Logan was the only one who deserved the hell that is dating Rory in Gilmore Girls.

yeah

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Triss manipulated Geralt when he lost his memory. In the HoS wedding quest, Shani romanticizes the idea of being with Geralt but if it goes further she is disappointed by the reality. Yen "idc what you do when we're apart, but don't bring your drama here" is eyes wide open about who Geralt is and loves him anyway.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
geralt smells bad

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
same

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

geralt smells bad

Everybody in the Witcher world probably smells bad.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The herbalist could probably help with that, Geralts true one and only

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Plant MONSTER. posted:

haven't played cyberpunk but i heard you can choose ur penis in that game and im waiting for nintendo to add the option in the next miitopia/tomodachi life/wii music please

I lost interest in cyberpunk when they fixed the launch bug that would make your dick show outside of your clothes tbh

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Plant MONSTER. posted:

haven't played cyberpunk but i heard you can choose ur penis in that game and im waiting for nintendo to add the option in the next miitopia/tomodachi life/wii music please

you can choose your penis, but it's a prank, because you're stuck wearing modesty shorts everywhere except the inventory screen anyway. you used to be able to glitch out of it on consoles by layering your gear so that it rendered in a certain order and then switching parts of it so fast that it confused the computer. but the glory days of Public Nudity Simulator Photo Mode 2077 are probably over :(

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Cool Dad posted:

I lost interest in cyberpunk when they fixed the launch bug that would make your dick show outside of your clothes tbh

Around the time i started my second playthrough i had a bug where my character’s tits would clip through any shirt i tried. This was only six months ago.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

very risky blowjob posted:

you can choose your penis, but it's a prank, because you're stuck wearing modesty shorts everywhere except the inventory screen anyway. you used to be able to glitch out of it on consoles by layering your gear so that it rendered in a certain order and then switching parts of it so fast that it confused the computer. but the glory days of Public Nudity Simulator Photo Mode 2077 are probably over :(

that's a very cruel trick of them, to waste time for those of us who wish to craft every single scrotal fold with thought. i will be spending my money else where thanks for the warning

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I saw people claiming the use of neon lights in the cyberpunk genre is evilly orientalist because it is a depiction of how only Japan uses neon lights for their signs

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"There's genital customization in character generation, but your character always has modesty shorts on even in the sex scenes" is funny as poo poo

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

SirSamVimes posted:

oh my god lies of p has a portrait whose nose grows the more you lie and when it gets long enough you can pull it out and use it as a bo staff

This game rules so much.

its pretty solid mechanically and visually but something about the main character just feels too floaty and weightless for me to love it. im still going to try and finish it in between ac6 sessions

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
witchers have enhanced senses and can drink a potion to make them even stronger. Dijkstra got rich selling baths and deodorant.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I saw people claiming the use of neon lights in the cyberpunk genre is evilly orientalist because it is a depiction of how only Japan uses neon lights for their signs

Nihon lights

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

but something about the main character just feels too floaty and weightless

Y’all really care about this genital customization huh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Grassy Knowles posted:

Turbografx-16/PC-Engine. Right now bouncing between Super Star Soldier, Parodius Da!, and detana Twinbee.

Try out Blazing lasers, r-type, legendary axe and super Darius if you have access to the CD roms.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

that's right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the devious japanese using flashing neon lights to give me seizure

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Neo Rasa posted:

Was about to say the music is probably fine but then I remember Grimes plays a singer in Cyberpunk 2077 what a poo poo game lol

I've never played Cyberpunk 2077 but even I know about the "I Wanna Stay At Your House" song, because it is good.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is there anyone ever who has actually demanded genital customization? Is that something that someone out there asked for? Or did they just start putting it in games because ???

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Heath posted:

Is there anyone ever who has actually demanded genital customization? Is that something that someone out there asked for? Or did they just start putting it in games because ???

i did

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Heath posted:

intactivists

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Try out Blazing lasers, r-type, legendary axe and super Darius if you have access to the CD roms.

Adding Blazing Lasers and Legendary Axe to the list, R-type and Super Darius are both fun but I’ve played enough of them for a while,

Something about changing the god damned bells colors in Twinbee that I both hate and can’t ever stop doing.

I also want to do the 5 PC-98 Touhou games in that list

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Oh oh and Download 2 which has a pretty awesome butt-rock soundtrack. Also you get to murder Hitler with your space ship at the very end.

There’s also a stellar port of the original Street Fighter 2 for the CD as well.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Speaking of 2077 the Elon musk biography revealed that musk went to Grimes doing her mocap for the game holding a gun and he demanded they give him a cameo, and people were like where was he even in the game. Someone on Twitter said it may be in the beginning of the corpo route when you are looking at the bathroom mirror, and he's the guy who awkwardly enters who you tell to gently caress off. It's never verified because he only kinda looked like him but in the latest update they revised the model of that guy to look unambiguously not him

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

lets see you do better. go on.

notice how after i said this the admin just sucks out of the thread Lmfao. absolute coward keyboard warrior behaviour but im not surprised.

beats for junkies posted:

Everybody in the Witcher world probably smells bad.

triss smells good actually. and dandelion

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Kchama posted:

I've never played Cyberpunk 2077 but even I know about the "I Wanna Stay At Your House" song, because it is good.

That's cause of the anime being incredibly good and that song giving everyone feels

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Cranappleberry posted:

Triss manipulated Geralt when he lost his memory. In the HoS wedding quest, Shani romanticizes the idea of being with Geralt but if it goes further she is disappointed by the reality. Yen "idc what you do when we're apart, but don't bring your drama here" is eyes wide open about who Geralt is and loves him anyway.

most importantly yen and geralt spend a few minutes saying bad dog puns at each other, this proves they are meant to be

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Speaking of 2077 the Elon musk biography revealed that musk went to Grimes doing her mocap for the game holding a gun and he demanded they give him a cameo, and people were like where was he even in the game. Someone on Twitter said it may be in the beginning of the corpo route when you are looking at the bathroom mirror, and he's the guy who awkwardly enters who you tell to gently caress off. It's never verified because he only kinda looked like him but in the latest update they revised the model of that guy to look unambiguously not him

it was a fake gun he was armed but he wasnt dangerous learn the lore

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

pog boyfriend posted:

notice how after i said this the admin just sucks out of the thread Lmfao. absolute coward keyboard warrior behaviour but im not surprised.

by not posting, I was neither recording terrible buttrock, letting off nuclear bombs nor yelling stilted lines about keeping it real hence: qed

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Heath posted:

In BG3 every keeps calling my buff feminine druid by He/Him pronouns and I don't remember setting those in character creation. At first I was like "cool, that's a unique feature that's pretty neat" then about 90 hours into BG3 I finally figured out the source of this is that my character has a dick because I was looking at all the customization options and accidentally left it on Uncircumcised Cock

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
"Accidentally," sure buddy 🙄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Grassy Knowles posted:

Y’all really care about this genital customization huh

i wont apologize that it breaks my immersion that i dont automatically fat roll and wince in pain when i set my dick size sliders to max