Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Simplex posted:

The Broncos aren't getting enough credit. Them going out there and humiliating themselves today is going to take all the heat away from CU and Coach Prime. But do you think they are going to get one thank you?
What did CU and Coach Prime do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

What did CU and Coach Prime do?

Well they didn't give up 70 points although they were on pace to.

But they didn't score 20 either.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
When the Raiders aren't the worst team in the division, lmao

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Pron on VHS posted:

Week 2:

Justin Watson +
MVS -
Skyy Moore +++
Kadarius Toney ++
Rashee Rice
Justyn Ross
Richie James - -

Week 3

Justin Watson
MVS
Skyy Moore
Rashee Rice +
Kadarius Toney -
Justyn Ross
Richie James (IR)

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Mike Danna has become good. He also is the most unknown Chief on the roster

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

We knew Vicodin Sean was washed up, but who knew he actually might be worse than Hackett

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/EatYourReedies/status/1706013881875976509

Justin Throw Ball Hard

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

LiquidFriend posted:

Will Sean Payton eat all the Oxy's in a Walmart pharmacy?

:thunk:

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

typical non-clutch Herbert being unstoppable on 4th down again

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZhUXLmwxUc

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

youtube suggested his live stream reaction of the game to me

not normally something I'd consider watching 4 hours of, but I'm morbidly curious to see someone be engulfed by 70 points of horror

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Looked to me like the broncos quit

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fat Jesus posted:

Looked to me like the broncos quit

Quit? They died.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The337th posted:

youtube suggested his live stream reaction of the game to me

not normally something I'd consider watching 4 hours of, but I'm morbidly curious to see someone be engulfed by 70 points of horror

Perna is very good

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

personally I'd claim I quit, wouldn't be great to have to admit that was the best you could do

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

a neat cape posted:

Perna is very good

His reaction to the TDs after the backups entered were fantastic.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Broncos and Bears followed by the Jets. The next two weeks are make or break games.. that's loving sad.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
If Justin Simmons had been out there we could have kept it to 50 :eng99:

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Broncos and Bears followed by the Jets. The next two weeks are make or break games.. that's loving sad.

Even if you beat the bears, how do you even feel good about that as a team as a rallying point? They’re so awful. I feel bad for some of these broncos players and also feel very bad for the bears receivers who probably get open and Fields is just blind to them half of the plays.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

if the Bears win that would be very funny and i don’t know what the team can even do next

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

the broncos being slight favorites vs. the bears after having 70 dropped on them is hilariouis

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm real bummed about Mike Williams :(

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Me, outside Wade Phillips’ house rn

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Yo just rename this entire division to 'Chiefs,etc'. Sunday was a goddamn massacre. The Chargers made Kirk Cousins look like Peyton Manning, the Raiders lost to a cardboard cutout of an NFL team, and holy poo poo, Mike McDaniels could pantsed Sean Payton at the 50 after the game and that still wouldn't have been embarrassing as that box score.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Coaching is a massive problem in this division. One guy is making GBS threads all over his HoF resume while 2 others are trying their best to make the dumbest possible decisions during every game. It's an active contest to see who can be a bigger moron. What a poo poo show

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

There'll always be the memories of that offseason when Russ first came over and the thought was the division had 3 playoff teams going forward :unsmith:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

There'll always be the memories of that offseason when Russ first came over and the thought was the division had 3 playoff teams going forward :unsmith:

I thought all 4 teams could've made the playoffs. That off-season was an absolute arms race with free agent signings. Reality often disappoints.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow

Black Sunshine posted:

I thought all 4 teams could've made the playoffs. That off-season was an absolute arms race with free agent signings. Reality often disappoints.

AFC West 2023: Reality often disappoints

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Black Sunshine posted:

It's really insane how much the '22 off season was "Let's get our teams better to beat the Chiefs, the Chiefs don't have Tyreek anymore, let's get them" and then it turned into the Chiefs just stunting on everyone

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Like Brady, Mahomes seems to have the ability to curse the rest of his division to mediocrity and stupidity.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

SalTheBard posted:

It's really insane how much the '22 off season was "Let's get our teams better to beat the Chiefs, the Chiefs don't have Tyreek anymore, let's get them" and then it turned into the Chiefs just stunting on everyone

I have opinions about this.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

solarjetman posted:

Like Brady, Mahomes seems to have the ability to curse the rest of his division to mediocrity and stupidity.

Maybe with Denver but the Chargers have literally always been cursed and the Raiders were cursed the day that Al Davis learned about hubris after trading away his head coach and getting his rear end beat by him the next year in the Superbowl.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

solarjetman posted:

Like Brady, Mahomes seems to have the ability to curse the rest of his division to mediocrity and stupidity. be the face of the NFL and the league will make sure he doesn't lose.

More accurate.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yes that’s why the raiders can’t beat him. That’s it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

MrLogan posted:

I have opinions about this.

You do have many opinions about football that prove that you don't watch it.

Such as

MrLogan posted:

More accurate.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

If only Mahomes wasn't so likeable, the league wouldn't force him to throw all those TDs against my team. It's all rigged man!

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

The league developed a batch of QB super serum and simply bided its time for the ideal candidate who could keep the Raiders down from their own division

Unfortunate about the side effects making you sound like Kermit the Frog though

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I for one appreciate Logan's commitment to the bit, like our very own resident Flat Earther.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yes that’s why the raiders can’t beat him. That’s it.

I mean, if you watched any of their games the last few years...

Grittybeard posted:

You do have many opinions about football that prove that you don't watch it.

Such as

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for the free rent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Justin Herbert is really good at football