Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hell yeah get that bag jade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Awesome, that is huge for Jade. She’s really going to benefit from learning to wrestle at a world class training facility like the Performance Center, as well as the ability to sit under the learning tree of a legend like Shawn Michaels.

On a totally unrelated note

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/a...t-going-to-stop

quote:

Currently, I'm going to try to find a wrestling school because I'm definitely not going to stop. I definitely have to show you guys what I look like in that ring.

A recently released NXT talent is looking to sign up for a wrestling school.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Her name being prominently included in the ESPN thing makes it real likely they're keeping it/not doing a dumb NXT-change. Obviously big for anyone coming in to get that kind of pull*, especially a woman

*they'll definitely still gently caress it up, but name changes tend to be the first noticeable sign of that

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Does wwe refer to aew as "the indies" when she shows up or do they not even mention her previous wrestling experience at all since it was entirely within AEW?

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
The best women's division in wrestling just got better, you love to see it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

They pretend nothing else exists except sometimes promotions in Japan and Mexico.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Happy for Jade

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

for me to poop on

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good luck to Jade. She always lit up the screen for me. I hope she does well and enjoys herself.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Nia Jax is going to do the "I squashed everyone" and "who's that coming out? It's Jade Cargill" :dance:

And then she squashes Nia. It leads to the Rhea match, and I forsee a lot of Jade squash matches until Rhea match.

And then I don't know, Nia Jax rematch :lol:

I just don't want Jade to get injured by Nia Jax :ohdear:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have doubts Jade can hit a proper Jaded on Nia Jax

Not because of Jade, but because of Nia. I do not believe she can take the move properly

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

rotinaj posted:

Not because of Jade, but because of Nia. I do not believe she can take the move properly

I'm just waiting for Nia Jax Shoot Match, Pt. 2 (feat. Jade Cargill)

bartok
May 10, 2006

rotinaj posted:

No doubt Jade could lift someone that size but not if they are going to sandbag them either through incompetence or going into business for themselves or both.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rotinaj posted:

Hopefully they just give her a new finish because Jaded never looks all that great or impactful. She does so many other cool things, there's no shortage of options.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

With Kairi coming back, that will be a stacked and talented division

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ganso Bomb posted:

Hopefully they just give her a new finish because Jaded never looks all that great or impactful. She does so many other cool things, there's no shortage of options.

I also do not have a lot of faith in Jade being able to Tour of the Islands Nia

Again, not because of Jade.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rotinaj posted:

I also do not have a lot of faith in Jade being able to Tour of the Islands Nia

Again, not because of Jade.

She can just kick her head off with that pump kick. Maybe Nia can jump high enough to make a choke slam look good, or Jade catches her on the second rope when she goes for the squish and does it that way to avoid the issue.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

With Kairi coming back, that will be a stacked and talented division

As long as they actually give them time

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Codependent Poster posted:

They pretend nothing else exists except sometimes promotions in Japan and Mexico.

Hey they mentioned Impact that one time last year when Mickie James was in the Rumble!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

With a big push coming in it will probably be over a year before she loses to a roll up. Strong booking in the best womens division on gods flat green earth

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’m genuinely excited to see her wrestle with some actual female wrestlers instead of the dogshit jobbers that AEW have

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’ll laugh if they send her to Orlando and a bunch of fat old men sit her down to tell her how to get into peak physical condition.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’m genuinely excited to see her wrestle with some actual female wrestlers instead of the dogshit jobbers that AEW have

Being in there with a woman her size and a legit athlete like Bianca or Charlotte will be interesting. Bayley often carries mid wrestlers to greatness. Asuka or Iyo, Dakota is good. Best move for her at this time.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

1. If Nia sandbags a Jaded, I hope she just gets face planted hard.

2. Wow that age gap for Hogans new wife is waaaaay smaller than I expected

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaded becomes a signature instead of a finish. The pump kick feels like more of a WWE finish, or maybe something out of a fireman's carry to show how strong she is (the AA?).

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Being in there with a woman her size and a legit athlete like Bianca or Charlotte will be interesting. Bayley often carries mid wrestlers to greatness. Asuka or Iyo, Dakota is good. Best move for her at this time.

It’s gonna rock

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Sega 32X posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaded becomes a signature instead of a finish. The pump kick feels like more of a WWE finish, or maybe something out of a fireman's carry to show how strong she is (the AA?).

More wrestlers need to be doing fireman's carry spinebusters, that poo poo rules.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Now that it looks like she’s gonna keep her name, the question moves to what tremendously dumbshit nickname are they going to force on commentary

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics/status/1706759779245314126

Here's hoping she can breathe some life into this failing dying company :xd:

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Codependent Poster posted:

Which makes it even crazier when Cole mentioned AtoZ during an Iyo match

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

History Comes Inside! posted:

Now that it looks like she’s gonna keep her name, the question moves to what tremendously dumbshit nickname are they going to force on commentary

The Storm of the Century

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
https://twitter.com/WWEGareth/status/1706706506224116211?t=9Trzcf72agQN1-metrVcqg&s=19

*cries in Torn ACL*

and the stans begin

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

imagine being so predictable - are you even a person anymore or just a take machine gareth?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

If this dude wants to argue that WWE has the better woman's division I will begrudgingly agree.
But if he wants to say that the Performance Center produces megastars...I'm gonna need some examples of past successes.

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
I mean to me, it looks like this is the right step to becoming a big star

Once she leaves the company and goes to Hollywood

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Keep that rear end in a top hat in the Chris Regal thread

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I think if you wanna have her make a big impression have her take the belt off Iyo Sky in her debut match. That’s how you make a star

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Ravens/status/1706691027086569855

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

OH. MY. GOD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lol making Roman go to Tulsa