Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Honest Thief posted:

Why doesn't anyone say anything about X ever tho

it's a wii u exclusive and isn't a dumpster fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Popy posted:

Theres a Super Paper Mario game that came out on the Wii?! what the gently caress ive never heard of this paper mario game or seen it before until i saw a video show up in my feed on the youtube.com

edit: im guessing its nowhere near as good as thousand year door if im just finding out it exists

superfans hate it because it’s not an RPG but it’s still a really good game and very paper mario-y

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bitmap posted:

lol nice

lmao

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

the rabbit lady with giant boobs was designed by woman so it's actually woke

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

that is a....spine

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
so it's okay to body shame people who look a little different, cool

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
make her like 25% as tall and make her 10% more hunched over and give her a walker and she looks like 90% of the babushkas wandering around brighton beach

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

her poor spine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i am very underleveled for the dlc at roughly 25, id probably not go in if i was you until youre closer to late game and want more powers to unlock

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lmao the ribcage hinge on glory is pretty good

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
this screenshot on the epic games store for some star trek game is sending me for some reason. its ridiculous

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

a helpful bear posted:

this screenshot on the epic games store for some star trek game is sending me for some reason. its ridiculous

if youre cold, shes cold

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

looking at that screenshot one thing i think its ok for games to stop doing is setting self shadows at like 100% and then add hilighting from an invisible light source also at 100%. we get it, you just figured out how to do calculations on cheekbones

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

alarumklok posted:

dickbutt physique

Lol

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

this stupid loving cyberpunk update is stuck at 15%

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Anyone know where to find a good non-lethal weapon in Cyberpunk 2.0? For the cyberpsycho mission.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

big titties ftw

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Vampire Survivors just updated for me, probably since I'm in the beta. Among other new stuff, O'Sole gained a bizarre transformation at level 80 that evolves his weapon and doubles its effectiveness. Trying an endurance build on endless now, will check in a few hours.

Was thinking about New Vegas earlier, what are people's preferred weapons for taking down deathclaws at close range? Minigun with AP seems like it might be one of the best options. I remember trying Elijah's LAER with the bugged beam upgrade and max cells which broke the gun in 84 shots but it's still not strong enough for ambushes, like that one cave. Of course crippling their legs in VATS worked well, similar to cazador wings.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

erosion posted:

Vampire Survivors just updated for me, probably since I'm in the beta. Among other new stuff, O'Sole gained a bizarre transformation at level 80 that evolves his weapon and doubles its effectiveness. Trying an endurance build on endless now, will check in a few hours.

Was thinking about New Vegas earlier, what are people's preferred weapons for taking down deathclaws at close range? Minigun with AP seems like it might be one of the best options. I remember trying Elijah's LAER with the bugged beam upgrade and max cells which broke the gun in 84 shots but it's still not strong enough for ambushes, like that one cave. Of course crippling their legs in VATS worked well, similar to cazador wings.

easy, get the alien gun from the ufo that shoots blue lasers

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

big titties ftw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

Anyone know where to find a good non-lethal weapon in Cyberpunk 2.0? For the cyberpsycho mission.

just shoot em up and finish them off with a baseball bat

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Hatebag posted:

easy, get the alien gun from the ufo that shoots blue lasers

lol, I forgot the was a weapon named after YCS

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
You can even kill them with a gun they just go down instead of dying

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Soaring sprints was reenabled. That rules

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Soaring sprints was reenabled. That rules

nice, this one and the balloons were my favorites

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

nice, this one and the balloons were my favorites

Balloons were just vaulted again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

You can even kill them with a gun they just go down instead of dying

yeah if youre a good shot it seems you can down most enemies without killing them with lethal weapons if you get them mostly in the arms and legs.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

erosion posted:

lol, I forgot the was a weapon named after YCS

what other sa things are in there? i know johnny fiveaces, i see that the console command for turning off hardcore mode is "babby", anything else?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Jim Lee is that you?!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i kind of would like a chip slot. not to interact with my brain just as an easy way to store stuff

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My favourite Vampire Survivors ref is still the NO FUTURE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVau3vOqjio

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

MonsieurChoc posted:

they never really say it but cyberpsychos always go down non-lethally unless you hit them after they go down (so be circumspect with rapid fire/melee hits near the end) or if there's like an explosion or something environmental

so you can hit them with nearly anything, just don't hit them again once they drop to 1% health

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

has anyone just killed all the cyberpsychos and told the cop to gently caress off?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im just gonna say it, V is a fuckin cop, espescially since the dlc has you join the cia so you can protect cyber hillary

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I didn’t even know there was an actual way to kill them until I did it by accident

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Al! posted:

has anyone just killed all the cyberpsychos and told the cop to gently caress off?

why

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

V, this mission is important, you need to use your enhanced agility to put up rooftop citizen monitoring equipment so we can more efficiently track pre-crime

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Al! posted:

I should have done this. Your reward for not killing all of them is she calls you up on your cyberphone and says "Hey thanks" and tosses you a small amount of eddies.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Al! posted:

She's not a cop, she's a heavily armed reporter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

bitmap posted:

lol nice

anime… anime never changes