Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Found an extremely stupid BG3 take!!!

https://twitter.com/SynthPotato/status/1706974091176001599?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Bro Dad posted:

gpu prices got too low huh

new world runs like rear end even on new gpus. who cares. Expansion means New Loot and New Numbers to increase. Log on and boost your numbers now!

they should add an AWP to BG3

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

how much time could that possibly take? like a few days maybe?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

They should make it a battle royale.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
dos2 arena pvp stuff was fun. I don't mean just in the campaign either. There was a separate game mode for it

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Tankbuster posted:

why start and anarchist company in new world when you can do it in rimworld?

How about you restart New World Computing and make a proper Heroes 5

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
New World was the first time i realized companies would advertise their games by paying a shitload of twitch streamers to play it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Reset the clock

https://twitter.com/nichegamer/status/1706794745295487182?t=M9hzov4l2a3RELGJJOJRKA&s=19

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

maybe i should reinstall war thunder

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

war thunder is a russian game. all part of putin's sick plan to conquer the world, no doubt

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

It owns that this keeps happening and the military can't do anything about it. These are the kind of guys that are going to enlist from now on. Internet clout is more important to them than being a troop and always will be. Deal with it.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Playing Cyberpunk and holy poo poo does it put Starfield to shame, bugs and all, lol.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

skooma512 posted:

Playing Cyberpunk and holy poo poo does it put Starfield to shame, bugs and all, lol.

terrible username post combo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1702685057658524135?t=ltE2PUFV0c4a80VN9yUlpA&s=19

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

RandomBlue posted:

terrible username post combo

So believe me when I say the astronaut game is for the moment, :mediocre:. I am the guy who's been on Bethesda since Morrowind and loves space, I'm the target audience.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

I felt kinda cheated sneaking all the way through the first level and they just send the grunts in to murder everyone anyway

it works out good though because working backwards through the level without enemies you see all the different paths to get around and it teaches you to keep your eyes open going forward, really good design

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol at Jedi Survivor being the fifth best selling game of the year. that game was a complete shitshow at launch and i bet its still pretty broken

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

lol at Jedi Survivor being the fifth best selling game of the year. that game was a complete shitshow at launch and i bet its still pretty broken

It got lightsabers on it vrumm vrumm

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
products sell on hype op i am a huge rear end in a top hat

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i can't believe a big budget game based on an extremely popular media franchise would sell a lot of copies

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

honestly surprised that the Gran Turismo movie produced that kind of bump for GT7

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

It is star wars and the first is a pretty good game.

Dead island 2 being nine still is a pleasant surprise. I hope they get a green light for 3 and actually make it in a timely manner.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/Ekanaut/status/1706559717756305543

gamers are so drat stupid why the gently caress would it matter that the rain is localized?
localized rain = rain easily drains a way = no realistic flooding and erosion

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

A Buttery Pastry posted:

localized rain = rain easily drains a way = no realistic flooding and erosion

thank you for reminding me of that fantastic post

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

Not even Dwarf Fortress simulates erosion, in real time.

It does on worldgen though lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

skooma512 posted:

Not even Dwarf Fortress simulates erosion, in real time.

It does on worldgen though lol

hm, halfway there

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Koishi Komeiji posted:

It owns that this keeps happening and the military can't do anything about it. These are the kind of guys that are going to enlist from now on. Internet clout is more important to them than being a troop and always will be. Deal with it.

it is very funny although most of these “classified” leaks are not actual like real current super duper classified material

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Buffer posted:

I can't decide between replaying cyberpunk and going back to the yakuza series

I almost installed fortnite, but it feels wrong to do this while hoot is probed

If you install fortnite swing on by the goon discord.
https://discord.gg/6a2uvPNk

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

skooma512 posted:

So believe me when I say the astronaut game is for the moment, :mediocre:. I am the guy who's been on Bethesda since Morrowind and loves space, I'm the target audience.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Xaris posted:

it is very funny although most of these “classified” leaks are not actual like real current super duper classified material

Only 3 or 4 leaks have been real deal state secrets to get REALLY mad about. It is delightful.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

skooma512 posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i decided to start playing fallout 4 and wait to
buy starfield until its cheaper and the mod scene is more robust since i never beat it and have all the dlc

hopefully the companion system is better in starfield because that is the most frustrating part since they just disappear for long stretches at a time at least new vegas put an icon on the map so u can track them down is there a mod or something that adds one?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

The companions in SF are either on your ship or hanging out at the clubhouse. You can also assign them to your crew at any time and they will appear on your ship even if you're light years away.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

you can google the longbow manual its not classified

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ziasquinn posted:

they call it gacha cause once you play they GOTCHA

- a genius

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

How complicated is the longbow manual anyway lol just pull the string then let go. Stupid rear end Americans need a whole book for that

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Mechanically the companions are great. You don't need to supply ammo and they wield whatever gun you give them or wield a gun that's good enough if not provided. They are convenient to shuffle and try out. The companion questlines is paced well. The audio barks are... at the right intervals.

But character wise... they're a bunch a fuddy duddy nerds and I can't stand them anymore. I really did not like Barretts companion quest 1. Took this old academic and made him the most limp victim. I love revenge plots, this was the weakest kick in the nards. But his companion quest 2 where you give him powers was a treat that did not overstay it's welcome.

Mickey Caviar ftw tho go pay credits for better characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Found an extremely stupid BG3 take!!!

pillars of eternity joke? 🤔