Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
and you blog about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

And you eat it up #2 poster in the thread

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
it's important to have someone normal around

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Thank you.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

[when i hear that my favorite retro games will see a release on Nintendo Switch]

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

very disappointed in your lack of solidarity to the lgbt coalition. kind of expected it from a gayboy though

im log cabin now

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's time to drop the G imo

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

It's time to drop the G imo

fagot?

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

thats a pretty good sig but it could use some text

i had sigs turned off for somne reason and i was confused why i couldn't see my sig when i edited it in, look at those guys go drat

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dumb bitch.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

dumb bitch.

yeah thhat's my shhit

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I smoked cigars at the eagle twice this past weekend and was NOT spanked

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Tragic Its a spankers world out there.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lol

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
People mentioned scifi for an october book, and i'd like to hear some ideas as that sounds interesting. i don't really like scifi but some fag poo poo would spice it up

one candidate: the female man by joanna russ. includes a society of all men who, of course, force fem the least masc guys. and the titular woman-man. the main thing though is the 1970s insane autistic lesbian vibe

quote:

I was born on a farm on Whileaway. When I was five I was sent to a school on South Continent (like
everybody else) and when I turned twelve I rejoined my family. My mother's name was Eva, my other
mother's name Alicia; I am Janet Evason. When I was thirteen I stalked and killed a wolf, alone, on
North Continent above the forty-eighth parallel, using only a rifle. I made a travois for the head and
paws, then abandoned the head, and finally got home with one paw, proof enough (I thought). I've
worked in the mines, on the radio network, on a milk farm, a vegetable farm, and for six weeks as a
librarian after I broke my leg. At thirty I bore Yuriko Janetson; when she was taken away to a school five
years later (and I never saw a child protest so much) I decided to take time off and see if I could find my
family's old homefor they had moved away after I had married and relocated near Mine City in South
Continent. The place was unrecognizable, however; our rural areas are always changing. I could find
nothing but the tripods of the computer beacons everywhere, some strange crops in the fields that I had
never seen before, and a band of wandering children. They were heading North to visit the polar station
and offered to lend me a sleeping bag for the night, but I declined and stayed with the resident family; in
the morning I started home. Since then I have been Safety Officer for the county, that is S & P (Safety
and Peace), a position I have held now for six years. My Stanford-Binet corrected score (in your terms)
is 187, my wife's 205 and my daughter's 193. Yuki goes through the ceiling on the verbal test. I've
supervised the digging of fire trails, delivered babies, fixed machinery, and milked more moo-cows than I
wish I knew existed. But Yuki is crazy about ice-cream. I love my daughter. I love my family (there are
nineteen of us). I love my wife (Vittoria). I've fought four duels. I've killed four times.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Halloween is coming, aka human being Christmas. Mask4Mask only.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

nice obelisk idiot posted:

People mentioned scifi for an october book, and i'd like to hear some ideas as that sounds interesting. i don't really like scifi but some fag poo poo would spice it up

one candidate: the female man by joanna russ. includes a society of all men who, of course, force fem the least masc guys. and the titular woman-man. the main thing though is the 1970s insane autistic lesbian vibe

sounds like the october book to me

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

the october book is going to be some textbook called like A Critical History of Queer Culture in the Music Halls of 1920s Ghent or something and it's going to turn us all straight/cis/libertarian/etc in sheer disdain

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

the october book is going to be some textbook called like A Critical History of Queer Culture in the Music Halls of 1920s Ghent or something and it's going to turn us all straight/cis/libertarian/etc in sheer disdain

stupid bitch is traumatized by the bad reviews

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Also that sounds like a book I'd read, frankly

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

me? i'm gonna be reading A Critical History of Queer Culture in Gwent

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Not sure theres going to be an October book club, frankly, due to extreme cases of ungrateful cunts in this thread. Tough to say really.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

we should all read a half built garden for featuring kinky space-spider sex

or nevada

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

We are not reading Torrey Peters of Imogen Binnie. Have some self respect.

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
no

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

half built garden it is then

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
glad to hear we will be reading a work on queerness in contemporary christianity

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

i'm reading the transcripts of various "what if _______, but gay" mad tv sketches

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If you all keep making bad recommendations I will simply have to pick a good book. So in a way youre all trolling me into holding October book club.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
what about David Foster Wallaces Brief Interviews with Hideous Men, or perhaps more a delicacy, Consider the Lobster

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

my first book is good

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Poppers posted:

We are not reading Torrey Peters of Imogen Binnie. Have some self respect.

Can we read Apt Pupil?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Lazy participants can watch the movie but it's nowhere near as obvious that the old nazi and the teen are having sex in the movie

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Lazy participants can watch the movie but it's nowhere near as obvious that the old nazi and the teen are having sex in the movie

but enough about your writing

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm not Stephen King

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
you ghostwrote it. because you're a bigger sex freak than him

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Poppers posted:

Not sure theres going to be an October book club, frankly, due to extreme cases of ungrateful cunts in this thread. Tough to say really.

halloween is the faggiest holiday so we could read shirley jacksons The Haunting of Hill House and maybe we'll get chatGPT to generate some scenes where some 1920s nerd cums in his tweed trousers, because it wasn't very dirty if i recall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i'm reading the transcripts of various "what if _______, but gay" mad tv sketches

link?