Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Distract-ocracy

Ted Rall posted:

28% of Americans, a record high, tell the Pew Research poll that they are disgusted by both major political parties. It’s not hard to imagine why; the system is distracted by impeachment and other inside the Beltway issues while bread and butter problems that affect ordinary people get ignored by the political class.

First Dog on the Moon: The voice to parliament may be the answer but what is the question? And will governments listen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

We are quickly approaching the ur-Branco, just a giant steaming pile of poo poo with a kaleidoscope of labels, everything from RINOS to DEBT to CRT/DEI.

Al Goodwyn

Bob Gorrell

Chip Bok

Chris Britt

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Skios posted:

Branco, just a giant steaming pile of poo poo
:hmmyes:

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

A rare self portrait.

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

This one seems so disingenuous knowing the author. Oh the candidates are "equally" at fault for the rerun even though the incumbent is expected to run for a second term since forever? That's a sign of people being uncaring and stupid? Goodwyn is the worst.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Kellies Nomination: Best Edit/Parody

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Trapezium Dave posted:

Most Americans are frustrated with both political parties, because neither offers plans for Climate Change, Healthcare, or Student Debt. Definitely both parties are the same on those particular topics.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Biden has a lot of experience points and would be 12th, almost 13th level, therefore having a high proficiency bonus and a significant number of the class features required for his build. A DnD Comic.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Kellies Nomination: Worst Attempt at a Visual Metaphor

I get that he's going for "Menendez is toast", but my first reaction was to think of the people who swear they see Jesus's face in stuff.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Trapezium Dave posted:

We do what we can, because we must

Also,

Fister Roboto posted:

shut the gently caress up

Debate & Discussion > Political Cartoons 2023: shut the gently caress up

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Kellies Nomination: Worst Overall

Branco just drew a big stinky pile of poo poo, slapped some labels on it, and got paid for it. If there's anything that sums up political cartooning, it's that.

Also some great concern trolling by Stiglich. If it were any conservative politician, the second panel would just be a black guy saying "I don't see what the big deal is!"

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Also some great concern trolling by Stiglich. If it were any conservative politician, the second panel would just be a black guy saying "I don't see what the big deal is!"

Worse, he'd make a cartoon about how the Republican didn't call him "girl" because of trans nonsense (latest fad).

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!

wizzardstaff posted:

Worse, he'd make a cartoon about how the Republican didn't call him "girl" because of trans nonsense (latest fad).
I can see this comic in my head now and I hate you for it

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

quote:

“SOLD! TO THE ASIAN MAN IN THE NICE SUIT!”
Cartoon published 09/27/2023

As a long time-Senator, Joe Biden was allowed to scoop up kickbacks as long as it didn’t interfere with the interests of his masters—the globalist central bankers and Delaware credit card companies. As long he carried out their bidding in the Senate, Joe was relatively safe to pursue his ‘side hustles.’

“Lunch bucket Joe” always pretended to care about the middle class (while crushing them). What Joe really wanted was money—and plenty of it. He also wanted to rub shoulders with the east coast elites and go to their parties. Joe’s ‘I’m a regular guy’ schtick was just a cover for his real motive: Doing whatever it took to gain fame and easy money.

Never Miss A New Cartoon! Sign Up Today For Our GrrrNEWS cartoon newsletter-It’s Free and Easy!
Joe has always been a con artist and grifter, but the media (also controlled by those same bankers) did not allow investigative journalists to plumb the Biden cesspool too deeply.

Now that dynamic has changed. As our installed president, the heat has been turned up on the increasingly unpopular Joe. James Comer has found a lot of credible evidence that Joe has been auctioning off his country. That’s right, he’s been taking bribes—even from our enemies such as communist China. Comer uncovered more evidence that proved Joe was lying when he said his family never received any money from China. We now know a Chinese communist national wired a $250,000 bribe directly to Joe Biden’s home, where Hunter had been staying. Hunter got the money and Joe got his cut. Maybe that’s why Joe let that Chinese spy balloon fly over our country and did nothing.

Keep Us Drawing- Support our work with a small donation, click to donate!

To counter the scandal, Democrat media are using Senator Bob Menendez’s own pay-for-play corruption as a distraction. Menendez and his wife accepted $400,000 worth of gold bars in exchange for his influence, but that story cannot eclipse the magnitude of Joe’s traitorous acts. That’s why the leftist media ridicule and dismisses the Biden scandal as Republican-invented ‘drama.’

The bank records don’t lie, but it’s unlikely Biden will see justice.

Join us in the battle to save our Republic! Make a donation today and keep us on the frontlines fighting for you and your children and the future of America!

That’s because our country is already been sold out to the highest bidder.

We must take our Republic back or we will not have a country.

— Ben Garrison

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Skios posted:

Bob Gorrell

Kellies Nomination: Laziest Gorrell. He spent all of 5 seconds on this joke.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

This one is especially rich, coming on the heels of Trump bragging that he has a bottomless line of credit with the Saudis.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak’s precarious future – The prime minister looks unlikely to last past the next general election. How will posterity judge him?"

Telegraph:

Gatwick to restrict flights all week after Covid outbreak

Matt:

Storm Agnes: Britain braces for 75mph winds and heavy rain; Welsh 20mph limit makes buses late and could lead to cuts in services

Independent:

West faces existential threat if global asylum rules not tightened – Braverman

Times:

Lib Dems attack the blue wall to win over home counties voters

Evening Standard:

Donald Trump lied about real worth to secure loans, rules judge

Also! Cartoonists create colouring book for refugees in rebuff to UK government :yaycloud:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Glad someone else had the same thought.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Now there's a "writer" we should strike.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Review of PwC tax leak scandal finds lack of governance and accountability contributed to 'integrity failures' at consulting giant (ABC).

Wilcox:

Rowe:

Jacinta Allan replaces Dan Andrews as Victoria's next premier (Ben Carroll is the new deputy premier, Tim Pallas remains treasurer).

Knight:

Spooner:

Dan Andrews won three elections increasing the number of seats Labor won each time, but he leaves as polling for Labor dips to *checks notes* slightly higher than it was when it won the last election.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

"What if Leunig weren't complete poo poo?"

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Couldn't figure out how to draw a left and a right ear, huh?

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Lisa Benson

I mean, yeah, this is exactly what you should do.

Jeff Stahler

Well, let's see, on the one hand we have the first sitting president ever to actually join a picket line, and on the other hand you have a guy who didn't do that but did give a speech making fun of it. These are, of course, exactly the same thing.

Matt Davies

Jack Ohman

Ann Telnaes

Matt Wuerker

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Randall Enos - Inflator Deflated

Dave Whamond

Bill Bramhall

Robert (R.J.) Matson

Adam Zyglis

Mike Thompson

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

air travel is precarious, and something too many people take for granted. AGC.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

fuuuuck yooouuuu.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

Alright, you got me, Bennett! I chuckled.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

... do you think they cancel flights for fun, my dude? Those are all very valid reasons to cancel a plane.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Stantis, you don't accomplish that now, AI would only be an improvement

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Gary Markstein

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Tom Stiglich

Victar
Nov 8, 2009

Bored? Need something to read while camping Time-Lost Protodrake?

www.vicfanfic.com

skeleton warrior posted:

We do what we can, because we must

Kellies Nomination: Best Edit

skeleton warrior posted:

Also,

Debate & Discussion > Political Cartoons 2023: shut the gently caress up

If every cartoon that deserved it had a post that said only "Shut the gently caress up" and nothing else, this thread would be at least 80% "Shut the gently caress up".

Victar fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 28, 2023

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Zyglis is slandering Donald Duck's good image.

The real Donald Duck:

SithDrummer
Jun 8, 2005
Hi Rocky!
Cursed avatar material.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

it's... something

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ella Baron on the UK’s decision to go ahead with the Rosebank oil field – The decision to extract fossil fuels from a new field in the North Sea has angered environmentalists"

Telegraph:

Joe Biden makes history by joining UAW picket line

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Suella Braverman declares immigration a threat to the West

Evening Standard:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
"Unsound System"

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Kellies Nomination: Laziest Non-Gorrel

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

AGC

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

What's the issue here duck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

I would take issue with the idea that extreme right-wing ideology can devolve into violent authoritarian tyranny since it is already those a priori. Other than that, spot on.