Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

this one doesn't seem like a very fun legend

Yeah let's talk about video games some more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I'm blowing something up in a video game right now

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It was horribly hosed up.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

(shakes head)

Cyberpink.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

every few years I like to boot up Bloodborne and throw my sign down before Gascoigne to help any potential gamers, since helping others with bosses has always been my favorite part of souls games. & one time this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5t_8dNxyDk

almost felt bad for him lol. NEVer seen an rear end whooping like that before

rip homie

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
making monster bosses into monster bitches ftw

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

anyone ever watch cybersix

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
In BG3 I really wanted to steal a magic orb from a demon without tripping a big fight and for whatever reason the thing that worked was farting out a big fog cloud around the demon + orb, then he turned around to walk out of it, I hit turn-based mode, grabbed the orb, and ran back to camp. The perfect crime.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

every few years I like to boot up Bloodborne and throw my sign down before Gascoigne to help any potential gamers, since helping others with bosses has always been my favorite part of souls games. & one time this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5t_8dNxyDk

almost felt bad for him lol. NEVer seen an rear end whooping like that before

Lmao

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

anyone ever watch cybersix

i was a canadian child in the 90s

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Volo got captured by some dudes at the docks who tried to blow him up wile e coyote style. I save him in the nick of time and he starts talking to me, however then the black powder explodes and kills us both in the middle of the dialogue.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

Volo got captured by some dudes at the docks who tried to blow him up wile e coyote style. I save him in the nick of time and he starts talking to me, however then the black powder explodes and kills us both in the middle of the dialogue.

It’s not black powder it’s smoke powder it’s different :clint:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

CS2 is good

also the boss of the second chapter of A Hat in Time kicked rear end, that music goes hard af

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I finally got to this post about noted genocider, Dizzy the Eggman:

Mr Phillby posted:

I don't even like Dizzy its just not very funny to have your idenity used as an excuse to attack you as a racist and a pedophile apparently, especially on an american forum talking about a japanese videogame series.

Like yeah sorry about the british empire guys, my bad. I won't do it again.

Sorry I was tricked into thinking this was a cool place to talk about sonic related stuff with interesting people by all the good posters recently, I am the fool for being upset when someone said something lovely out of nowhere. Damned to defend an egg i don't even particularly like because i think its lovely to call something blanket racist when its about as objectionable as the game Spelunky is.

Great job I'll gently caress off now, i hope you're happy.

it's got a lot of layers

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Jagged Alliance 3 is 34% off. Thoughts?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Leal posted:

If a fan of the genre or earlier titles, 100% recommend

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

CS2 is good

excited to derank to Nova4 from DMG now that all the good players will return

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Nuns with Guns posted:

In BG3 I really wanted to steal a magic orb from a demon without tripping a big fight and for whatever reason the thing that worked was farting out a big fog cloud around the demon + orb, then he turned around to walk out of it, I hit turn-based mode, grabbed the orb, and ran back to camp. The perfect crime.

If you complete his quest for him he actually helps you out against Ralph, he's a good egg

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

anyone else still playing Armored Core lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

If you complete his quest for him he actually helps you out against Ralph, he's a good egg

I think we broke the quest because we'd already sent the rats away before we found Yurgir. I was all for helping him out, but I wanted to steal that orb either way because it gave me an inspiration point for my background.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Nuns with Guns posted:

I think we broke the quest because we'd already sent the rats away before we found Yurgir. I was all for helping him out, but I wanted to steal that orb either way because it gave me an inspiration point for my background.

Are you playing with unlimited inspiration points? In my playthrough I basically either had four or zero when I actually needed them, and I'd guess 80% of inspiration points were wasted because I was already at capacity.

Smiling Knight
May 31, 2011

Leal posted:

Game good. Fiddly but not too fiddly. Charming cast. Real solid tactical gameplay, rifles a bit too strong.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Paladinus posted:

Are you playing with unlimited inspiration points? In my playthrough I basically either had four or zero when I actually needed them, and I'd guess 80% of inspiration points were wasted because I was already at capacity.

We had like 1 because we'd just burned a few on rolls. It can be a bit swingy, but this is a multiplayer game and the inspiration points are a shared pool so I think we tend to dip into it more often from everyone running checks. I do also like that it itemizes all of them in your records, and it's fun to compete for the longest list with other people.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gonna start racing and breeding chocobos in ff7. need some names for a blue, green, black, and gold bird

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
always liked racing but it bothered me that there was a soft limit on speed with one Gold Chocobo (like 115-120). More than enough to win with 999 stamina but I wanted to go fast.

Also Rio always having +20-30 top speed and +250 stamina because that dude is such a good breeder he gets to break the limits.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Took a brief break for something else but I wanna get back into it to s rank stuff. Game owns.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

gonna start racing and breeding chocobos in ff7. need some names for a blue, green, black, and gold bird

https://youtu.be/6pMER0NOKO0?si=jGNsuIl5R2Ir8vex&t=5

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

IGgy IGsen posted:

Took a brief break for something else but I wanna get back into it to s rank stuff. Game owns.

You have my respect for that. I don’t think I have the patience, especially for the defense missions. I’m just on NG++ right now.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Joey McChrist posted:

Choco 1, Choco 2, Choco 3, Choco 5.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Joey McChrist posted:

Bloco, Groco, Bloco, Goco

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Taylee McKarty Nayvie Maylie

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
only the gold chocobo should get a name

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Choco 1, Choco 2, Choco 3, Choco 5.

Birdhorse 1, Birdhorse 2, etc

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Joey McChrist posted:

Azura, Vermillio, Fulgrim, Steve

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Jagged Alliance 3 is great because I hired a small lesbian who makes mouse puns and she slashed a guys throat then hurled the knife into another guy's throat. Also there's a guy who constantly talks about wanting snacks and naps and my husband does the same thing irl

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Joey McChrist posted:

Shimwit
Gabbon
Dizmatzo
Kierkegaard

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

Deuce, Pants, Spigot and Rands

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Smirking_Serpent posted:

me. Can't stop creating robot.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Danaru posted:

Jagged Alliance 3 is great because I hired a small lesbian who makes mouse puns and she slashed a guys throat then hurled the knife into another guy's throat. Also there's a guy who constantly talks about wanting snacks and naps and my husband does the same thing irl

Mouse rules. So loving fast. Take the freemove perk and shes a premier "walk around corner, negate overwatch with special ability, keep on a-walkin" char

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dandywalken posted:

Mouse rules. So loving fast. Take the freemove perk and shes a premier "walk around corner, negate overwatch with special ability, keep on a-walkin" char

I managed to luck into a makeshift suppressor on a handgun I found and mouse cleared out most of the first island's bunker on her own

Then someone spotted a body and emptied an entire rifle magazine into Livewire's back which was a major bummer, she's still walking but she ain't happy