Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The SA forums just keep on winning. Throw that twitter thing on the pile of dead social networks with the rest of them heh heh heh

And yet, we are the ones with a registration fee, clearly paid membership is the right move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

BonHair posted:

And yet, we are the ones with a registration fee, clearly paid membership is the right move

The ten dollar reg fee ensures only serious professional posters get in and the 6 hour probe ensures endless amounts of funny content.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Paladinus posted:

You can melt calcium, so it's not entirely incorrect. You probably won't be able to do that in a regular kitchen stove or a microwave, though.

E: This one is funnier
https://twitter.com/8teAPi/status/1706707226369589498

look, if the T-1000 can be melted into slag so can an egg. I don’t see the problem here

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
google know that the times are trying, is offering us egg

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Koishi Komeiji posted:

The SA forums just keep on winning. Throw that twitter thing on the pile of dead social networks with the rest of them heh heh heh

Very few people actually post in the SA forums, but 75% of those who do go on to start their own social networks.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
SA is pay to win, plz nerf QCS class builds

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

SA is pay to win, plz nerf QCS class builds

spammers with macros for reporting posts

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

I really hope that this AI craze makes all search engines useless and we go back to word of mouth and StumbleUpon like in medieval times.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

MELT EGG IS TRUE!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

AI is great because the fold-in pictures on the back cover of Mad Magazine were Al-generated.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

SplitSoul posted:

MELT EGG IS TRUE!!!

people in hell want smash mouth to melt the eggs

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SplitSoul posted:

MELT EGG IS TRUE!!!

I appreciate this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's an oldey of a meme

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I still think about amusing duck regularly :colbert:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Milo and POTUS posted:

not THAT old

:smith:

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

melting eggs into an ice cube tray then letting them clot back together so i can stack them better in the fridge

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Shame Boy posted:

I still think about amusing duck regularly :colbert:

I still want to own one

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

PostNouveau posted:

Very few people actually post in the SA forums, but 75% of those who do go on to start their own social networks.

the velvet underground show of forums

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I still want to own one

Want duck is true...

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually, most men think about amusing duck multiple times a week, if not daily :biotruths:

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
I haven't thought about amusing duck in years, thank you for helping me reclaim my masculinity

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i learned about the duck from ss13 back when I was in middle school

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I think about Amusing Duck at least annually. I remember the video of the proper Amusing Duck that I think may have been made by a goon, and also the Ashens alternative THE GOOSE.
https://youtu.be/0WyWWAgtjYc
https://youtu.be/DHCid-GypGI&t=4m22s
(4 minutes 22, if the timestamp doesn't work)

The phrase "lay egg is true" is burned into my memory forever.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SpacePig posted:

I think about Amusing Duck at least annually. I remember the video of the proper Amusing Duck that I think may have been made by a goon, and also the Ashens alternative THE GOOSE.
https://youtu.be/0WyWWAgtjYc
https://youtu.be/DHCid-GypGI&t=4m22s
(4 minutes 22, if the timestamp doesn't work)

The phrase "lay egg is true" is burned into my memory forever.

Yeah I remember when Ashens found THE GOOSE and I was like "heyyy that's not right at all!!!"

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

And yeah as far as I remember the original video was in a thread about buying weird stuff from dollar stores that was very good.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
I'm very sad I cannot find my very own amusing duck/goose that lay egg is true. I have a strong sense of playing.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

I love the stupid confluence of the meme of the day, the internet's main character, and thoroughly debunked cover stories for companies closing unprofitable stores during an economic downturn we're pretending isn't happening

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Are we talking about the "late stage roman empire" where they all just sucked and hosed while slaves did all the work, because sure Elon, I guess it does give off those vibes.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

That is the second reference to the roman empire I've seen from him today. Did he just start reading the roman empire wiki page because of the meme?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Fitzy Fitz posted:

That is the second reference to the roman empire I've seen from him today. Did he just start reading the roman empire wiki page because of the meme?

Yes

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Coolness Averted posted:

I love the stupid confluence of the meme of the day, the internet's main character, and thoroughly debunked cover stories for companies closing unprofitable stores during an economic downturn we're pretending isn't happening

Elon should start his own talk show and invite a mentally ill wage slave on to perform a little comedy routine and speak his mind on the state of things

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

ben shapino posted:

Elon should start his own talk show and invite a mentally ill wage slave on to perform a little comedy routine and speak his mind on the state of things

I'm already booked solid for the rest of the year, maybe another goon can fill in

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

ben shapino posted:

I too wish goons would start a podcast with me

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
This thread has too much .txt and not enough .png

https://twitter.com/DanielDumbrill/status/1707312709782716795

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

ringtone

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I'm probably going to regret this, but what roman empire meme?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

who is that guy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

no

he saw the tweet about men thinking about the Roman empire everyday, then he looked up Roman empire memes. I don't think he has the patience to read Wikipedia.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

He's right ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Joey Steel posted:

I'm probably going to regret this, but what roman empire meme?

Someone on tik tok said that men think about the roman empire all day every day. That's it.