Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

InsertPotPun posted:

i "love" these things that end with "and you know it too" type bullshit. because everyone agrees with them and if they say they aren't they're lying. i've had more than one old white guy say some variation of that while saying racist poo poo to me, "you feel it to, you know, you're smart enough to agree with me" is shameless bullshit and the mark of a flim-flam man

Most of them honestly believe it though. They seriously believe that deep down everyone else agrees with them and anyone who claims that they think differently is just trying to cause trouble for fun or is mentally ill or something

I remember thinking that way when I was a little kid and I remember the day I figured out that other people actually can and do think differently than I do. I figured that out on my own as a small child and these people are near retirement age and seem to be self inoculated against ever figuring it out

And of course the hilarious irony is that they call actual free thinkers "brainwashed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

CuddleCryptid posted:

I have to wonder why these guys think the party switch happened, because it did. You can flat out see the voting record switch sides. But "it's not racism" so what?

I guess since very few politicians actually switched parties it lends credence to the notion that the party switch didn't really happen. That's where they center their "party switch never happened".

Also funny that he adds the caveat that the only racism in Republican controlled states is Democrat controlled blue cities within them. It's like they gotta bend over backwards to point to a member of the out group so they can blame their problems on them.

A lot of this guy's rhetoric follows bizarro logic to twist itself into working. Like for instance, if you ask why Republicans are so opposed to measures that reduce racism in terms of policing, college admissions, and economic success, they'll argue that the very act of suggesting minorities are disadvantaged is racist. This gives them some blanket accusation that anything in opposition to their policies is in fact racist. Guess it works like this:

Republicans aren't racist
Democrats are racist
Therfore, someone that opposes Republicans and/or supports Democrats is racist.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Elephant Ambush posted:

Most of them honestly believe it though. They seriously believe that deep down everyone else agrees with them and anyone who claims that they think differently is just trying to cause trouble for fun or is mentally ill or something

I remember thinking that way when I was a little kid and I remember the day I figured out that other people actually can and do think differently than I do. I figured that out on my own as a small child and these people are near retirement age and seem to be self inoculated against ever figuring it out

And of course the hilarious irony is that they call actual free thinkers "brainwashed"

There are layers to that, though. Most people believe that others think differently than they do, but the reasons *why* are the problem. See: everything from vaccination to desegregation being blamed on communism.

In order to actually understand why people might think differently than you it means going out and experiencing a huge amount of the world to gain a perspective on other people's responses to it. Which is something a lot of bigots actively avoid. It's far easier to think of people who disagree with you as either stupid or "evil" in the fundie Christian sense than to ask yourself why someone might honestly act the way they do.

Look at fascism. If you look into how the actual Nazis came into power in an honest way then you come to the conclusion that everyone, you included, *could* be made into a nazi (or similar group) at some point. Not necessarily a true believer, but someone who could be manipulated into helping a regime or at the very least doing very little to stop it. Everyone is susceptible to pressure in some way, and most of the time all it really takes is a loss of quality of life to get people to at least look away.

But that's terrifying, so you simply say "If I were there I woulda just grabbed by gun and shot that Hitler right in the head" and assign the whole lot of it as stupid rubes getting suckered into it rather than something *that could happen again*. "I am immune to propaganda" says the most brainwashed man in the world.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

CuddleCryptid posted:

There are layers to that, though. Most people believe that others think differently than they do, but the reasons *why* are the problem. See: everything from vaccination to desegregation being blamed on communism.

In order to actually understand why people might think differently than you it means going out and experiencing a huge amount of the world to gain a perspective on other people's responses to it. Which is something a lot of bigots actively avoid. It's far easier to think of people who disagree with you as either stupid or "evil" in the fundie Christian sense than to ask yourself why someone might honestly act the way they do.

Look at fascism. If you look into how the actual Nazis came into power in an honest way then you come to the conclusion that everyone, you included, *could* be made into a nazi (or similar group) at some point. Not necessarily a true believer, but someone who could be manipulated into helping a regime or at the very least doing very little to stop it. Everyone is susceptible to pressure in some way, and most of the time all it really takes is a loss of quality of life to get people to at least look away.

But that's terrifying, so you simply say "If I were there I woulda just grabbed by gun and shot that Hitler right in the head" and assign the whole lot of it as stupid rubes getting suckered into it rather than something *that could happen again*. "I am immune to propaganda" says the most brainwashed man in the world.

Reasons why someone might disagree with a conservative:

-They are scared to admit the "universal truth" of conservatism, because leftism is so toxic and nasty to dissenting beliefs. This is a great face saving tactic for narcissists because they can reassure themselves that people are only pretending to disagree with them; their debate is purely performative and thus the true conservative is never under any actual ideological threat.

-They have been living in a liberal bubble and simply haven't experienced a genuine existence in their life. Common to use against younger leftists. "Well when you get a real job and start a family you'll see" type refrain. If you have a job, they'll say it isn't a "real job". This happens a lot with vets I hear as soon as they realize the leftist they are arguing with is in fact a veteran it becomes the No True Scotsman of soldiers. You couldn't possibly be loyal enough, dedicated enough, or experienced enough.

-They were brainwashed which allows the conservative to be both condescending and feign sympathy. This is commonly used against women and minorities. Women/minorities aren't disagreeing with the conservative because they think they are wrong, they are just incapable of seeing any other perspective because they were victimized by the left. This one is also common when the conservative likes the person/group for some reasons and knows disagreeing will suggest hostility.

-Non conservatives are simply histrionic and irrational and cannot work out issues reasonably, unlike conservatives. After all, if they were so right then they wouldn't have been burning and looting cities for two years just to get their way!

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

This Wednesday 10/4, we are getting a test of the emergency broadcast system. Today, I saw a video shared where a guy gives out a warning that the US and Israel are going to use the emergency Broadcast System to activate nanobots in our bodies. The date of it is October 4th, 2023 at 2 pm. If that does not work, they are going to do October 11th, 2023 at 2pm.

Did not say what it would actually do but we all need to turn our phones off for 2 hours on those dates at that time. Also, “they” are “fighting” to get “them” to stop this and it may work in Israel but will not stop in the US.

Looking on YouTube, there are a bunch of videos going down this path but this is what I saw.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/838328477922026?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=Evlj81

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

This Wednesday 10/4, we are getting a test of the emergency broadcast system. Today, I saw a video shared where a guy gives out a warning that the US and Israel are going to use the emergency Broadcast System to activate nanobots in our bodies. The date of it is October 4th, 2023 at 2 pm. If that does not work, they are going to do October 11th, 2023 at 2pm.

Did not say what it would actually do but we all need to turn our phones off for 2 hours on those dates at that time. Also, “they” are “fighting” to get “them” to stop this and it may work in Israel but will not stop in the US.

Looking on YouTube, there are a bunch of videos going down this path but this is what I saw.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/838328477922026?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=Evlj81

Yeah, this date has also been used by the anti Vax movement to signal when everyone who got the latest vaccine will die or turn into zombies or whatever.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Panfilo posted:

Also funny that he adds the caveat that the only racism in Republican controlled states is Democrat controlled blue cities within them. It's like they gotta bend over backwards to point to a member of the out group so they can blame their problems on them.
Republicans are never to blame for anything; it's either a) Democrats' fault or b) good actually. See also family separation; it's either Obama's fault for initiating it, or a good and humane policy, but either way, Trump is not to blame.

As much as they claim to be "the party of personal responsibility", they really don't want to take responsibility for anything.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Panfilo posted:

-They were brainwashed which allows the conservative to be both condescending and feign sympathy. This is commonly used against women and minorities. Women/minorities aren't disagreeing with the conservative because they think they are wrong, they are just incapable of seeing any other perspective because they were victimized by the left. This one is also common when the conservative likes the person/group for some reasons and knows disagreeing will suggest hostility.

Typically they'll say this was achieved through higher education and listening to "the mainstream media". and it happens a lot.

My old man was adamant I had to go to a "good" college and, after one or two semesters there, anything I said or any opinion I shared was met with "that's that liberal left leaning college filling your head full of junk" or something close.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

A tiny advanced supercomputer has to cost at least $1000 and they are putting how many of these in my body? Seems to me like you could just give me the cash and I'd be your loyal zombie.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
That, and it's the ignorant, compliant sheeple who are getting the 5G nanobots in their vaccines, which will then be activated when the alert system is 'tested'...which will make them even more compliant?

Surely it's the vaccines that are immunising the dim sheeple from the 5G woke-ray (since they've already proved their docile brainwashed obedience by getting vaccinated), and it's the freedom-loving resisters who've Done Their Own Research and figured it all out and Won't Obey who will be turned Gay and Trans and Communist when the IMF and FEMA flip the switch?

That's just as, if not more, 'logical' as the paranoid reactionary BS you actually see.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
For the same reason that the elites want 15 minute cities and to ban driving cars, rather than doing the opposite and putting things far away and making public transport bad on purpose so that we all have to get photo IDs and go on the database to drive there, which would fit far better with a sinister NWO conspiracy.

Hirschman's Rhetoric of Reaction; things that I like are just the way things are, any change to that is due to Them.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Dubar posted:

A tiny advanced supercomputer has to cost at least $1000 and they are putting how many of these in my body? Seems to me like you could just give me the cash and I'd be your loyal zombie.

For me this poo poo always comes back to how the most reliable form of mind control ever to be developed revolves not around invasive methods of any kind but instead around comically large suitcases completely full of cash.

Media manipulation to frame narratives and adjust Overton windows is clearly more cost-effective, or the capital class believes it is, but it too is barely invasive and a central operating principle is to make it seem less invasive by flooding the entire zone.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

darthbob88 posted:

Republicans are never to blame for anything; it's either a) Democrats' fault or b) good actually. See also family separation; it's either Obama's fault for initiating it, or a good and humane policy, but either way, Trump is not to blame.

As much as they claim to be "the party of personal responsibility", they really don't want to take responsibility for anything.

A good example of this is that when they wanted to criticize Obama, they'd point out that Obama deported more immigrants than many other republican contemporaries ever did, as a way to own the libs. "You think Obama is so great but if a Republican did the exact same thing you'd call him a fascist".

Yet surprisingly they don't draw this comparison to Biden. None of them say "Obama handled immigration so much better than Biden" because that makes them admit Obama was somehow good at something.

Whenever I asked them to point to a "Republican controlled" city of comparable population /demographics to show how those policing policies are somehow more overall effective I get crickets. Because it's lose lose to them- if Prisons are empty it's because government is soft on crime. But if they are overcrowded it proves laws are not deterrents to crime.

BiggerBoat posted:

Typically they'll say this was achieved through higher education and listening to "the mainstream media". and it happens a lot.

My old man was adamant I had to go to a "good" college and, after one or two semesters there, anything I said or any opinion I shared was met with "that's that liberal left leaning college filling your head full of junk" or something close.
College is a category in of itself. I often considered that angle of attack to be a major cope. If you didn't get a formal education and someone else did,that person might objectively know more than you. So to spare your ego you have to convince yourself that actually you are smarter than them because you weren't brainwashed into believing a bunch of useless stuff. The more comfortable your career, the more your financial security convinces you that you made the smart choices in life. Thus, they love to compare a high earning tradesman who is a homeowner to an unemployed college grad swimming in debt.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

My dad posted:

The “Green Thing” Back in My Days
Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to me I should bring my own shopping bags because plastic bags weren’t good for the environment.

I apologized and explained, “We didn’t have this green thing back in my earlier days.”

The cashier responded, “That’s our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment for future generations.”

She was right — our generation didn’t have the green thing in its day. Back then, we returned milk bottles, pop bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were recycled.

We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blades in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull.

But we didn’t have the green thing back in our day.

We walked up stairs, because we didn’t have an escalator in every shop and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn’t climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks.

Back then, we washed the baby’s diapers because we didn’t have the throw-away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy gobbling machine burning up 220 volts — wind and solar power really did dry our clothes back in our early days. Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing.

But that young lady is right. We didn’t have the green thing back in our day.

Back then, we had one TV or radio in the house — not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief — remember them? — not a screen the size of the county.

In the kitchen, we blended and stirred by hand because we didn’t have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the post, we used wadded up old newspapers to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap.

Back then, we didn’t fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working so we didn’t need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity.

But she’s right. We didn’t have the green thing back then.

We drank water from a fountain or a tap when we were thirsty instead of demanding a plastic bottle flown in from another country. We accepted that a lot of food was seasonal and didn’t expect it to be flown in from other parts of the world thousands of kilometers away.

We actually cooked food that didn’t come out of a packet, tin or plastic wrap and we could even wash our own vegetables and chop our own salad. But we didn’t have the green thing back then.

Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus, and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their mothers into a 24-hour taxi service. We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn’t need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites in space in order to find the nearest pizza joint.

But isn’t it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn’t have the green thing back then?

Please forward this on to another selfish old person who needs a lesson in conservation from a smart rear end young person.

We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off… Especially from a tattooed, multiple pierced smartass who can't make change without the cash register telling them how much

On the surface this is actually a lot of good points....BUT who do they think got us into the place we are now? Also lol at the bolded part, have to have a dig.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
We didn’t have the green thing back in our day. That's why the air was orange and the rivers caught fire.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Medullah posted:

On the surface this is actually a lot of good points....BUT who do they think got us into the place we are now? Also lol at the bolded part, have to have a dig.

I mean, it's also STDH.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Medullah posted:

None of those are good points. The person voicing the back in my day screed for how it was when they were young spent their entire adult life dismantling that world to give us the world of today.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They’re the ones who put all that poo poo into place. They’re entirely to blame. I’m 99% positive they couldn’t give out correct change on the spot if they were quizzed either.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I love posts like that because it's

"Back in my day we didn't just buy cooked food, we made it ourselves!

Well, I didn't. That's women's work. Along with the laundry and cleaning and housekeeping and all the other things whose modern conveniences are the downfall of civilization. But *someone* cooked food around me and that's how it is *supposed* to be!"

"We didn't use disposable diapers!" Says man who never changed a diaper in his life.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I'd like to see the power consumption of that TV with 'a small screen the size of a handkerchief' compared to a modern 4k flatscreen.

Also the energy use of returning, washing, and boiling glass bottles compared to a can deposit scheme (not to mention all the broken glass everywhere).

Or centralized meal prep vs. everyone chopping and boiling and cooking at home.

Good streetcar and bus services are a good thing, I hope they're complaining loudly for them to come back.

As always it's a mishmash of different generations though, so impossible to pinpoint.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Guavanaut posted:

As always it's a mishmash of different generations though, so impossible to pinpoint.

Never forget that it was boomers who stormed Normandy,, at least according to how they take credit for things.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They pretend they can’t still live that way if they wanted to and I’m positive they don’t.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Panfilo posted:

A good example of this is that when they wanted to criticize Obama, they'd point out that Obama deported more immigrants than many other republican contemporaries ever did, as a way to own the libs. "You think Obama is so great but if a Republican did the exact same thing you'd call him a fascist".

Yet surprisingly they don't draw this comparison to Biden. None of them say "Obama handled immigration so much better than Biden" because that makes them admit Obama was somehow good at something.

Whenever I asked them to point to a "Republican controlled" city of comparable population /demographics to show how those policing policies are somehow more overall effective I get crickets. Because it's lose lose to them- if Prisons are empty it's because government is soft on crime. But if they are overcrowded it proves laws are not deterrents to crime.

College is a category in of itself. I often considered that angle of attack to be a major cope. If you didn't get a formal education and someone else did,that person might objectively know more than you. So to spare your ego you have to convince yourself that actually you are smarter than them because you weren't brainwashed into believing a bunch of useless stuff. The more comfortable your career, the more your financial security convinces you that you made the smart choices in life. Thus, they love to compare a high earning tradesman who is a homeowner to an unemployed college grad swimming in debt.

Maybe. But in the case of my Dad, he was a guy who blamed the loss of the Vietnam War on Walter Cronkite and who really loved Cops, rules in general and things like dress codes. He died 10 years ago and I wonder sometimes how he'd handle the ubiquitousness of things like tattoos, dyed hair and piercings that are increasingly common now.

Because he really hated that poo poo in the 80's and somehow viewed it as a form of disrespect from kids towards their parents. He was often funny and generally a nice guy but, man oh man, he was WAY into conformity. Very much a "that's just the way things are/that's reality" type of person.

I guess a lot of older people are like this and have really taken resistance to change to whole new levels. Thankfully, in spite of being pretty old, I haven't embraced a lot of that beyond my fears and concerns about rampant technology, which has little to do with conformity I don't think. Or maybe it does and I just don't realize it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Give it time. People always turn into their drat parents with a little extra gloss it sucks but it's true

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Any counterexamples you may come up with I can just say "Well they haven't gotten old enough for the parental poisoning to set in yet."

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Invalid Validation posted:

They’re the ones who put all that poo poo into place. They’re entirely to blame. I’m 99% positive they couldn’t give out correct change on the spot if they were quizzed either.

"We didn't start the fire... But we did pour a lot of gasoline on it."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

BiggerBoat posted:

Maybe. But in the case of my Dad, he was a guy who blamed the loss of the Vietnam War on Walter Cronkite and who really loved Cops, rules in general and things like dress codes. He died 10 years ago and I wonder sometimes how he'd handle the ubiquitousness of things like tattoos, dyed hair and piercings that are increasingly common now.

Because he really hated that poo poo in the 80's and somehow viewed it as a form of disrespect from kids towards their parents. He was often funny and generally a nice guy but, man oh man, he was WAY into conformity. Very much a "that's just the way things are/that's reality" type of person.

I guess a lot of older people are like this and have really taken resistance to change to whole new levels. Thankfully, in spite of being pretty old, I haven't embraced a lot of that beyond my fears and concerns about rampant technology, which has little to do with conformity I don't think. Or maybe it does and I just don't realize it.

People like rules and conformity because it creates a binary system to follow which doesn't really require nuance, subjectivity, or thinking beyond the immediate situation. Since the rules are sharply defined in most cases it is also easier to figure out how to be on the "correct" side of it. It's the same reason people like social hierarchies even if they don't sit at the top of the heap-it's nice to know where you stand in the world and what you can get away with.

To be fair to your dad, the eighties had some pretty cringy fashion trends and it could be that he just didn't care for those things but like a lot of boomer types, extrapolated this to the world going to hell in a hand basket.

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Give it time. People always turn into their drat parents with a little extra gloss it sucks but it's true

I don't know, I'm 44 and I'm about as far from my dad as its possible to get aside from hating cops and liking motorcycles.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Devorum posted:

I don't know, I'm 44 and I'm about as far from my dad as its possible to get aside from hating cops and liking motorcycles.

It's better to say people exist in large part in reaction to their parents. Some things will be (conscious or unconscious) imitation, others will be (conscious or unconscious) rejection.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

To be fair to this one, the idea holds on two principles:

1.The poor die young.
2. The only people it's aimed at either are handled by 1. or gain some buy in to the status quo. Which, lolmao.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

CuddleCryptid posted:

I have to wonder why these guys think the party switch happened, because it did. You can flat out see the voting record switch sides. But "it's not racism" so what?

Back in the days when I would waste my time reading r/conservative they had a stickied thread about how to respond to the Lee Atwater story. It was some combination of that Yoga Berra "I didn't say all those things I said!" and "It was off the record, man, c'mon!"

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Animal-Mother posted:

Back in the days when I would waste my time reading r/conservative they had a stickied thread about how to respond to the Lee Atwater story. It was some combination of that Yoga Berra "I didn't say all those things I said!" and "It was off the record, man, c'mon!"

Having had a recent-ish confrontation with a Reddit conservative (not on Reddit), one of the strategies is now also to deny the stuff Atwater said was ever put into practice.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Wait, what'd they take the photo with?

Also, that kid definitely has an iPad and kids still do cute kid poo poo that doesn't involve technology. Source: I have a kid.

Edit: Ok I think I missed the joke the first time I looked at this. Is she waterboarding the bear?

tek79 fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 29, 2023

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

tek79 posted:

Wait, what'd they take the photo with?

Also, that kid definitely has an iPad and kids still do cute kid poo poo that doesn't involve technology. Source: I have a kid.

Edit: Ok I think I missed the joke the first time I looked at this. Is she waterboarding the bear?

Lol she is absolutely waterboarding that bear. Just cute kid things.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

That bear will give up the location of the picnic.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1707345402138120211?t=Fpmu_LmH8XSwFzKJRbpAcg&s=19

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Tag ur selves im Non-blurry

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

LonsomeSon posted:

Tag ur selves im Non-blurry
im Drug question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I'm uggy